Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ARENA TOUR 2010 A ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~ setlist, information, and goods thread [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101320)

truehappiness 31st July 2010 03:05 AM

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9924/thanks2121.jpg

Gorgeous.

primavera♥ 31st July 2010 03:09 AM

^is that from the rnrc blog?. . .That I never look at >.>

Its really cute :3

gallowsCalibrator 31st July 2010 03:40 AM

Yeah, I think crea_spain posted it in the Twitter thread~ It's such a gorgeous and adorable picture!! I looooove natural pics like this :luv2

rakeru 31st July 2010 04:36 AM

Aww! It's easy to build a fandom around someone as cute and loving as that! :D

CeReSu 31st July 2010 01:23 PM

Hello guy!
I was at Yoyogi last week and I take photos!
If you want to see Yoyogi:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=daf77c75dc

Enjoy!

toniayu 31st July 2010 01:28 PM

^thank you~!!!

primavera♥ 31st July 2010 02:44 PM

Thanks ceresu

I really love that one rimmel poster. That pic of her is so lovely ^___^

AyUta 31st July 2010 07:53 PM

Aw, awesome! :weep Thanks so much for sharing!

Earth_maiden 31st July 2010 08:01 PM

I just love those Ayu cars, I hope to see them with my own eyes someday! :luv2

Luja. 31st July 2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 2441948)
Hello guy!
I was at Yoyogi last week and I take photos!
If you want to see Yoyogi:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=daf77c75dc

Enjoy!

Thank you, those are really cool pics! You are very pretty, btw ;) Still waiting on your report :laugh I am always impressed by how people make their cars into ayu-cars.:O

gallowsCalibrator 1st August 2010 04:17 AM

Thanks so much for the pictures!! (*^^*)

Don't look back 1st August 2010 04:27 AM

^ your set is so hot!!
i wish i could have gone to this concert, the setlist is perfect! the final will be even better too with adding the new singles. 2010 is so much better than 2009!

primavera♥ 1st August 2010 04:36 AM

Sometimes I keep forgetting she sang alterna which reminds me that this is one of her best setlists ever as that song owns. But just looking at it its so awesome.
such the perfect setlist.
I can't wait to see how they strategically add the new singles.

gallowsCalibrator 1st August 2010 04:38 AM

@ Don't look back Hehe thanks! Labello made it for me! (^^)

@Strawbari Omg yes! I loooooved alterna in AT06; can't wait to see it in this tour!!!! :heart

CeReSu 3rd August 2010 08:08 PM

Hi!!

Finally! It's my live report from Arena Tour 2010 at Yoyogi!
It's in french but you can translate it with google ;)

http://www.i-services.net/membres/ne...17&idbox=47406

LacusClyne 7th August 2010 06:27 PM

Damm... YA just send me an email that the ayupan queen joker trump card is not avaible!!!! I actually want to order it from mumo, but it was already sold out there, so I only manage to get the king n the joker one.

I thought I could get my queen card from YA, and now they fail to get it... I'm sad now... I really want to get a set of them

Queen Bee 7th August 2010 07:47 PM

For those who got to go see the tour, did alterna sound like in did in AT06 melody wise or did it sound like the original?

LacusClyne 8th August 2010 03:17 AM

To be honest, I can't remember....

Misa-chan 10th August 2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi626 (Post 2448733)
For those who got to go see the tour, did alterna sound like in did in AT06 melody wise or did it sound like the original?

It was the original album version, if I remember correctly.

Queen Bee 10th August 2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2451397)
It was the original album version, if I remember correctly.

WOOHOO if you're right! I like the AT06 version but I've been wanting her to perform the original version!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.