Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

KarenPang 9th September 2012 03:25 AM

happy 30th birthday , otsuka !

freedreamer 9th September 2012 03:35 AM

OMG SHE'S 30 YEARS OLD ALREADY?! Happy birthday!

KarenPang 9th September 2012 03:41 AM

yeah man hard to believe it isn't it ? O___O

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/profile/

Bigtop 9th September 2012 06:05 AM

Happy 30th birthday!!! :happybday

I already miss her... :(

NintendoHTF1242 10th September 2012 02:09 AM

So is Ai like, done? She hasn't done anything in so long. I feel too disconnected with her now.

BluishDays 10th September 2012 03:20 AM

^ aww it's been awhile for ai but her music lives on and she did just have that concert

I still love ai's music very much

Btw Those calendar pics are gorgeous she looks so mature :)

Utena 10th September 2012 09:49 AM

I think she said she wrote tons of songs while she was on hiatus, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was going to release something new in the next few months :)

Maemi 10th September 2012 02:18 PM

I totally forgot that she released a digital single! And can't believe her last studio album was 4 years ago! I need to relisten to her old albums :)

adantatu2 11th September 2012 12:24 AM

^4 years ago, wow !!!!

jean-baptiste 11th September 2012 09:17 PM

Can anyone please give me a link to LOVE LETTER?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 12th September 2012 02:44 AM

Happy Birthday!

Would love a new single, lady!

@jean-baptiste, can you use torrents?

TeamAyu2004 12th September 2012 02:57 AM

happy birthday!
Miss your music!

haraiso 12th September 2012 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jean-baptiste (Post 2906761)
Can anyone please give me a link to LOVE LETTER?

http://www.mediafire.com/?d4fw23c2u8pp21y

taskinillusion 19th September 2012 11:30 PM

OH MY GOD those calendar pictures are BEYOND gorgeous!!! She looks stunning!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 26th September 2012 07:25 AM

ugh I miss this girls music.

Bigtop 26th September 2012 07:26 PM

Me too...what has she been up to? Maybe taking care of her baby?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th September 2012 12:33 AM

Yeah, probably being a wife and mother. But I still want her to release more music! And definitely physical singles and albums! Ai is making us wait foreverrrrrrrrrr. Hopefully it's worth it.

Zeke. 29th September 2012 01:09 AM

Me too, some of her songs are my absolute favorite to listen to during this time of year. Autumn is time for songs like tears, Kimi ni Kaeru, Haneari Tamago (Live Version), Hanikami Jane. So nice on an autumn day when the sun just starts falling and the sky begins to change color! Everyone go for a drive and try it!

kakumei 10th October 2012 04:01 PM

Ai will be in a new band, 'Rabbit' that will debut with an album, "裸人" out 12.12 and will tour in 2013
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/news/121010.html

http://conglorabbit.com/
^ official site

koumori 10th October 2012 04:21 PM

Waaat..that's awesome news! Yay!

..they have the weirdest logo ever, though. :laugh


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.