Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

sugarbasil 21st January 2009 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1790840)
If you could choose which single was the recut single instead of Bye Bye from her LOVE LETTER album, which song would you choose?

I would pick Ai. <3 That song is just beautiful.

I would definitely pick 360. You could do a million different remixes with that one. :P

rookies 21st January 2009 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 1790925)
I would definitely pick 360. You could do a million different remixes with that one. :P

LOL. She looked a bit strange in the PV.

KarenPang 21st January 2009 06:46 AM

I still don't understand the concept of 360 :dead2

rookies 21st January 2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1790929)
I still don't understand the concept of 360 :dead2

Me either. But it does look like she was experimenting with something new in the PV.

KarenPang 21st January 2009 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1790933)
Me either. But it does look like she was experimenting with something new in the PV.

the headless horse scared me a lot :dead2

rookies 21st January 2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1790946)
the headless horse scared me a lot :dead2

XD

Did u like the Do Positive PV? I thought it was so funny to watch.

KarenPang 21st January 2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1790955)
XD

Did u like the Do Positive PV? I thought it was so funny to watch.

it's ok although I don't understand why there was an old auntie in the beg of the PV

rookies 21st January 2009 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1790965)
it's ok although I don't understand why there was an old auntie in the beg of the PV

LOL. I thought the PV was kinda cool and funky with the props used and everything.

And that old auntie was a bit out of place, lol.

KarenPang 21st January 2009 07:10 AM

yeah there's no link at all , it's so outta place for the old auntie to be in the PV

rookies 21st January 2009 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1790984)
yeah there's no link at all , it's so outta place for the old auntie to be in the PV

I thought Ai looked so cool in that wig, and her outfit. And also her other band members, haha.

Meat Pao 21st January 2009 07:41 AM

I would love a recut single for Ai or 360! 360 remixes would be so cool. And I love the PV because it's so abstract *_*

rookies 21st January 2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1791056)
I would love a recut single for Ai or 360! 360 remixes would be so cool. And I love the PV because it's so abstract *_*

It's definitely something different from what we've seen of Ai Otsuka.

KarenPang 21st January 2009 07:44 AM

it'll be so weird if she put out a PV for Shachihata

the PV will be full of self-inking rubber stamps :rofl

rookies 21st January 2009 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1791064)
it'll be so weird if she put out a PV for Shachihata

the PV will be full of self-inking rubber stamps :rofl

I don't think I've heard Shachihata yet.

Does the song have stamp sounds or something? XD

KarenPang 21st January 2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1791071)
I don't think I've heard Shachihata yet.

Does the song have stamp sounds or something? XD

she kept going Shachihata from the start to the end in an even more helium like voice & no there're no stamp sounds in the song :roflmao

rookies 21st January 2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1791110)
she kept going Shachihata from the start to the end in an even more helium like voice & no there're no stamp sounds in the song :roflmao

OMG, so very boring song then? XD

Meat Pao 21st January 2009 08:03 AM

^ Shachihata is anything but boring :roflmao Sure to keep you amused through the entire song HAHAHA.

rookies 21st January 2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1791126)
^ Shachihata is anything but boring :roflmao Sure to keep you amused through the entire song HAHAHA.

I'm going to give it a listen then. ^^

KarenPang 21st January 2009 08:05 AM

she prob was drowning in the bath tub when she sang that song :laugh

rookies 21st January 2009 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1791131)
she prob was drowning in the bath tub when she sang that song :laugh

Lol? o_O


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.