Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

NintendoHTF1242 10th October 2012 04:29 PM

oh my god that logo what the hell lol

kakumei 10th October 2012 04:50 PM

[CD収録曲]
●ドーナツスポット
●RUNWAY
●HoloHolo
●Nikki
●UNLOVE
●半熟たまご
●MOONLIGHT
●時の彼方
●泡ガール
●ローリン アース ストーン
他、収録曲数未定

[DVD収録内容]
◆Nikki(Music Video)
◆タイトル未定(映像作品)

bluegie 11th October 2012 01:13 AM

That logo is quite... interesting I guess.

Ah as long as Ai-chan releases something, I dun care whether she's doing solo or being in a new band.

AyuGAME 11th October 2012 02:17 AM

yeah...the logo is sooo..weird

Bigtop 11th October 2012 04:37 AM

What the!? :thud

I was not well aware of this...

freedreamer 11th October 2012 05:29 AM

Band?!?! hmm I hope she still keeps to her style. All i want is more Ai ballads :)

o my goodness, the logo

CatGirl 11th October 2012 05:41 AM

The logo is super cute <3

BluishDays 11th October 2012 06:07 AM

lol well this is news ^-^ but that logo lol makes me laugh

everlastingRAINBOW 11th October 2012 09:28 AM

Is that Thumper humping another Thumper? Lol

Kanzaki 11th October 2012 01:24 PM

Just came here to say two things.

YES, she's coming back! :heart

Holy effin' crap thelogoisamazing. It's like the Ai-bunny grew up and got a gf.

Andrenekoi 11th October 2012 02:30 PM

This is soooo Otsuka! xD

Maemi 11th October 2012 06:08 PM

Ahahahaha @ the logo!

lanfix 13th October 2012 01:47 AM

Haha somehow I think that logo is very Ai-sh
Here's another members of Rabbit:


I was looking for the band at CDJ and found that they can help ordering Ai tour goods 2013 Calendar etc :love

LOVE BON Magazine: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEODAI-2581
B2 poster: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEODAI-2586
2013 Calendar: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEODAI-2580
Tshirt http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEODAI-2577

kakumei 31st October 2012 03:39 PM

CD only cover
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...CTCR-14784.jpg

CD+DVD
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...CTCR-14783.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gESxF.jpg

Nikki
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY4MzM5MzUy.html

AyuGAME 31st October 2012 03:41 PM

creepy!!!!

kotora 31st October 2012 04:32 PM

hell yeah, I love that logo.

Kouyou 31st October 2012 05:17 PM

Kinda creepy, kinda awesome. I like them. :)

Bigtop 31st October 2012 06:05 PM

Oh dear... The covers should be more suitable for Halloween, only thing is it's not releasing today...

koumori 31st October 2012 11:26 PM

:heart :heart :heart

I hope to see some pictures of the band together soon though! :)

adantatu2 1st November 2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2924974)
creepy!!!!

my first impression too !!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.