Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HEY SEXY SENORITA! Nana Tanimura 2nd Thread OK?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81151)

rookies 3rd March 2010 06:47 AM

The font on the cover that says "Nana", looks exactly the same as the font style used for alan, when it says "alan" on her cd covers. @_@

Quite interesting, but then they are both on avex, so, it does make sense why it's similar.

Chiharo 3rd March 2010 03:20 PM

I HATE the CD only cover, CD + DVD cover is okay and of course the limited one is the best.

GRACE 3rd March 2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2261862)

OMG Covers <333 she looks so.... elegant omg!!

aqua_crystal 3rd March 2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiharo (Post 2262502)
I HATE the CD only cover, CD + DVD cover is okay and of course the limited one is the best.

I totally agree. The limited one is gorgeous.

Mirai Noah 3rd March 2010 06:27 PM

Whoa, really different covers for Nana! I think I like the limited the best.

Beauty4123 4th March 2010 11:31 PM

go here to hear the full "Faraway" song:
http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/view...9574&start=405

promo pic:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5339/ngr.jpg

AyUta 5th March 2010 12:56 AM

^ Thanks lisa :luv2

GRACE 5th March 2010 04:59 AM

I looooove FARAWAY <3 it's sucha different sound, but I welcome it <3

Cherry Dynamite 5th March 2010 05:01 AM

I love the Limited Cover. The CD only sucks xD

aqua_crystal 7th March 2010 01:29 PM

why does her head look... dislocated on the promo pic?

Cherry Dynamite 7th March 2010 01:34 PM

She's probably doing the head thing and her body.
I can do that too xD

Corvina 7th March 2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2264318)
I looooove FARAWAY <3 it's sucha different sound, but I welcome it <3

I agree, I love Far Away, such a great song! :heart
The heavy tunes in it are awesome.

And I love the covers. The normal ones are different, but kind of artistic. Great ones!
I decided to buy this single, it's just too good to resist for me!

CHE.R.RY 7th March 2010 05:12 PM

Wow FAR AWAY is awesome! I really it! And I personally think all the covers are beautiful :yes. They're such a fresh look for Nana, and the limited one almost looks alan-esque.

petitepiper 9th March 2010 10:37 PM

http://www.tanimuranana.com/
new layout FAR AWAY/Believe you ^^

AyUta 11th March 2010 04:52 AM

^ Finally! :thud It's so beautiful!

CHE.R.RY 13th March 2010 12:39 AM

The new layout is alright, but not bad ;).

Cherry Dynamite 13th March 2010 05:19 PM

Nana FAR AWAY/Believe you Offshots

http://smash.music.yahoo.co.jp/rep_d...t/repyjm00704/

CHE.R.RY 13th March 2010 09:00 PM

^ Wow those are beautiful!!!

I really wish I could take this pic...it's so nice :luv2!

http://smash.music.yahoo.co.jp/rep_d...t008/stop/5/1/

AyUta 13th March 2010 11:01 PM

They look amazing, thanks banacherry :).

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 14th March 2010 01:28 AM

@ CHE.R.RY, here
http://i41.tinypic.com/t65v79.jpg

If anyone wants a picture from the gallery just hit me up!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.