Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

pommy48 1st February 2009 07:58 PM

hmm compared to other cpop, it's ok, doesn't sound as generic....but what can you expect out of cpop anyways~

i never downloaded the song, i don't listen to it~

Rock Steady 1st February 2009 08:41 PM

This is kind of random, but I had Gunjou no Tani on repeat today (I just love that song.) and for some reason, the song reminds me of the anime BLEACH. I think it would make a good opening/ending for BLEACH. Anyone else agree?

pommy48 1st February 2009 10:30 PM

:hi5 everyone should put GnT on repeat
hmm idk about BLEACH, since i never watch it~ though i think alan should get a tie-in with an anime, i mean look at what Dearest did to Ayu~
...maybe when alan is more mainstream~

GRACE 1st February 2009 10:52 PM

alan sounds so pretty on the Disney album <3 I love the way they arranged the song, it goes so well with her voice

pommy48 1st February 2009 10:54 PM

oh is the full song out? where?? @_@

GRACE 1st February 2009 10:58 PM

^alan-world`

pommy48 1st February 2009 10:59 PM

i'm looking in the audio, but i see none @_@, only my 30 sec preview...

GRACE 1st February 2009 11:16 PM

^In the thread in the discussion section, neuyyar posted it

pommy48 1st February 2009 11:21 PM

ah ok found it @_@...haha it should've been in the download section @_@ hate having to dig for download lol

hmm, there's no PV for the disney album right?

OogoeDiamond 2nd February 2009 12:49 AM

can someone give me all alan news single GnT PV? I am lost :D

mcken200 2nd February 2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karakotomia (Post 1808396)
can someone give me all alan news single GnT PV? I am lost :D

GnT stands for Gunjou no Tani which is alan's latest release.

BTW i cant find the full disney song alan did can someone post it please?

pommy48 2nd February 2009 12:59 AM

neuyyar@JPM: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ax0fjn

jknza2664 2nd February 2009 01:28 AM

Good God this song is good. I've ignored alan because her ballad releasing pattern got pretty tiring with only one or two that I deemed worthy of iPodization, but this is different and far more interesting. YAY ALAN! I have always loved her voice though.

mcken200 2nd February 2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1808411)


thank u pommy

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 2nd February 2009 02:03 AM

Thank you Jasmine for the link. :shughug

Quote:

Originally Posted by jknza2664 (Post 1808442)
Good God this song is good. I've ignored alan because her ballad releasing pattern got pretty tiring with only one or two that I deemed worthy of iPodization, but this is different and far more interesting. YAY ALAN! I have always loved her voice though.

Which two were iPodization worthy?

pommy48 2nd February 2009 02:06 AM

no problem, and haha you're like karen now calling me by my name :P

...all of alan's songs are iPodization worthy, only the instrumentals aren't XD

jknza2664 2nd February 2009 02:10 AM

The two I like are Ashita e no Sanka and the Red Cliff one (Shin Sen? Or is it Kokoro Ikusa?) I really love her voice, I just rarely have the patience for ballads. But those two I find are worth it for the climaxes.

pommy48 2nd February 2009 02:12 AM

i wonder if there's an alan fan that hate AENS..it's just so good to be unlikeable *O*

but i don't find them as much as a ballad song, mostly Megumi no Ame is the most ballady for me~

rookies 2nd February 2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1808411)

Thanks! ^^

ll moments ll 2nd February 2009 04:16 AM

i absolutely love the "Gunjou no Tani" single! :heart
if her album wasn't so close-by, i would've bought it, lol.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.