Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

Maemi 2nd November 2012 09:48 PM

Can't wait to see how creepy the PV will be :laugh

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th November 2012 03:26 AM

I'm looking forward to the new release...even though it's not under her direct name! High hopes for it!!

Minttulatte 9th November 2012 12:17 PM

Oh dear, that logo... 8D

kakumei 14th November 2012 03:24 AM


TeamAyu2004 14th November 2012 03:39 AM

omg... those rabbits are... :thud

and that cover... :thud

this entire thing...

:thud

freedreamer 14th November 2012 05:58 AM

I actually like the chorus :P
ai's parts haha

terra 14th November 2012 02:21 PM

I love the song! though I'm not used to the male vocal :| I wonder if someday we have an Ai only version of this xD

koumori 14th November 2012 03:04 PM

I like it! :D

Maemi 14th November 2012 06:12 PM

Somehow I like the song :D

adantatu2 14th November 2012 11:36 PM

It's a good song

NintendoHTF1242 15th November 2012 12:00 AM

I missed you Ai! ahhhh!

Maemi 15th November 2012 12:01 AM

Anyone got an mp3 rip?

BluishDays 15th November 2012 07:08 AM

I like the song ^-^ I think their voices go well together. It's great to hear ai again :)

CatGirl 15th November 2012 03:15 PM

I'M SO GLAD I COULD HEAR AI'S VOICE AGAINNN

kotora 15th November 2012 04:13 PM

I thought i cannot hear ai's voice again before i die.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 16th November 2012 03:59 AM

Um yeah...just seeing the covers...those rabbits are scary!

dannysan 23rd November 2012 09:54 AM



Video Preview of all the songs from the album
the "new" version of "MOONLIGHT" sounds good n.n

BluishDays 24th November 2012 05:03 AM

The previews sound good ahhhhhh!~ Feels good to hear ai again but lol that video cracks me up

freedreamer 24th November 2012 03:41 PM

her voice sounds so different..very mature and nice :D
the songs sound good!!
that video is so conceptual and unique too .. the tamago LOLOL

taskinillusion 27th November 2012 10:16 PM

Wow. That video was trippy! All of the songs sound so good though!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.