Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HEY SEXY SENORITA! Nana Tanimura 2nd Thread OK?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81151)

GRACE 19th March 2010 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHE.R.RY (Post 2282829)
Wow she looked absolutely stunning!!! :luv2
And sorry...but what game is that?

Oh and about the previews...Believe you sounds good but it sounds kind of similar to FAR AWAY lol. And no comment on Make It Numb...I need to hear the entire song :shrug.

Believe and FAR AWAY were originally supposed to share the same melody, they probably still do

CHE.R.RY 19th March 2010 01:26 AM

^ Oh lol well then that makes a lot of sense :thud.

AyUta 19th March 2010 02:05 AM

Aw, the game images ruined it a little. I wish they would have left them out. Other than that though, she looked stunning :heart

CHE.R.RY 19th March 2010 02:13 AM

^ I agree it made it a little cheesy :P.

lilchan 19th March 2010 02:17 AM

not a fan of the boob showoff in the beginning, but I'm definitely liking the song.
gosh, 7 singles and NO ALBUM YET? >__<

AyUta 19th March 2010 04:33 AM

^ XD

I noticed that. They rely to much on boobage.

aqua_crystal 19th March 2010 10:19 AM

Ugh, the PV's been taken down already :grumpy

lilchan 20th March 2010 12:09 AM

^dailymotion is still working
FARAWAY: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcm...-away-pv_music
I wonder when they will realize if she keeps overdoing the cleavage her image will turn cheap. I didn't think avex would have to resort to this.

Yoake 20th March 2010 09:34 AM

I watched the Far away pv. I think it's boring but the song really surprise me. I didn't like her last songs but a come back with a rockish song is good. The arrangement is really well.

Corvina 20th March 2010 09:49 AM

I love the song so much, can't believe it! :heart
Make it numb sounds also really nice so far.

The PV is nice, but indeed a bit boring.
And I don't thinkt hey her boobs too much in the beginning, it's just the outfit she's wearing. :shrug

By the way does anybody already know who's singing the male parts?

kakumei 20th March 2010 03:39 PM

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU4NTE2ODI0.html
believe you PV

GRACE 20th March 2010 03:44 PM

LOL we're complaining about her clevage now? Does anyone remember Jungle Dance and Sexy Senorita? Nana's boobs are more of a star then Nana is LOL

kakumei 20th March 2010 03:47 PM

her boobs are the only thing that made her a star. anyone remember her sales before the boobs came out to play? yep, nada.

Chiharo 20th March 2010 04:36 PM

I prefer Believe you both the song and the PV over Far Away. But why is Believe you also a rock song?

Yoake 20th March 2010 05:35 PM

Because rock is so good!

I prefer believe you than Far way. The pv is pretty but I don't watch it again and again.

AyUta 20th March 2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakumei (Post 2285183)

Omg, thanks!

Beauty4123 20th March 2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiharo (Post 2285233)
I prefer Believe you both the song and the PV over Far Away. But why is Believe you also a rock song?

both songs are supposed to have the same melody, but with different lyrics. so maybe that's why. :shrug

Chiharo 20th March 2010 06:49 PM

^I know, but I thought that Believe you will be a ballad, not a rockish ballad. This way they seem way too similar. But anyway, I don't care because the songs are amazing either way.

lilchan 20th March 2010 11:47 PM

I don't mind the rock, I am glad she took a twist with her music.

I like the believe pv better just because there aren't those game scenes and I love epic piano. I wouldn't mind if they cut back on the rock to show the piano more which gets overshadowed after the first minute.

I couldnt even recognize her in the scene where she just stands there while wind blows her hair. But song wise, I perfer FAR AWAY, I actually liked the male voice, reminded me a bit of move and jyukai.

Cherry Dynamite 21st March 2010 01:02 AM

I love believe you PV~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.