Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

Mirai Noah 25th January 2009 06:51 PM

I like the promo pics!

hearted 25th January 2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1796786)
^ I love the rock version. It's really good IMO. ^^

i'll go check it then :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary-Tina (Post 1796904)

:luv2 i love these!!! totally not what i expected!! doesnt look like its winter at all XD
and i really hope it'll have a b-side~ that'll make the people want to buy the single, cuz most of them will already have byebye since they bought the album >.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1797533)
I like the promo pics. ^^

The lack of a B-side would be really surprising. "Kuroge" was a re-cut, too, and had even two B-sides.

really? i didnt know it was a recut single :O

ayumixfan 26th January 2009 08:12 AM

omg the promo pictures makes this limited edition release a little mroe worth it XD

KarenPang 26th January 2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1799066)
omg the promo pictures makes this limited edition release a little mroe worth it XD

oh yeah you can say that again , I hope the cover wouldn't be something unexpected & be related a bit to the promo pics of Bye Bye

rookies 26th January 2009 09:50 AM

^ Are you going to pre-order/buy this single, Karen? ^^

KarenPang 26th January 2009 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1799252)
^ Are you going to pre-order/buy this single, Karen? ^^

nah I'm not buying or preordering it as my priority's on her label mates alan & GIRL NEXT DOOR & Anna Tsuchiya & also for Johnny's too , singles wise . I know Meat Pao's

I never have any otsuka singles in my jpop collection anyway , just her albums & I leave it as that

rookies 26th January 2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1799312)
nah I'm not buying or preordering it as my priority's on her label mates alan & GIRL NEXT DOOR & Anna Tsuchiya & also for Johnny's too , singles wise . I know Meat Pao's

I never have any otsuka singles in my jpop collection anyway , just her albums & I leave it as that

Oh ok, I see.

I hope the single will be good. ^^ Ai Otsuka is one of my favourite artists. There's not even one A-side song that I don't like from her (with the exception of Rocket Sneaker and One x Time, those two songs were just not good IMO).

The rest of her a-side songs have been really good!

KarenPang 26th January 2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1799315)
Oh ok, I see.

I hope the single will be good. ^^ Ai Otsuka is one of my favourite artists. There's not even one A-side song that I don't like from her (with the exception of Rocket Sneaker and One x Time, those two songs were just not good IMO).

The rest of her a-side songs have been really good!

yeah her A-sides are relatively good , it's only her B-sides that're the weak focal point

it's either a hit or miss & it's mostly a miss , imo

rookies 26th January 2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1799344)
yeah her A-sides are relatively good , it's only her B-sides that're the weak focal point

it's either a hit or miss & it's mostly a miss , imo

I don't really rememer much of her b-side songs, but I do like the one called "tears". I forgot which single that was from. XD

Aga-chan 26th January 2009 11:54 AM

^It's on the "YUMEKUI" single. ^^

"tears" is awesome! :heart

rookies 26th January 2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1799422)
^It's on the "YUMEKUI" single. ^^

"tears" is awesome! :heart

tears is awesome. ^^ chorus is a bit on the repetitive side though. Kinda like that "tada kimi wo, aishiteru" part in "Renai Shashin", hehe.

kawaii otaku 26th January 2009 12:22 PM

can somebody please upload for me the Yumekui single?

yoshino 26th January 2009 03:38 PM

The promo picts looks nice.. but no close up of Ai.. O_o

KarenPang 26th January 2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1799345)
I don't really rememer much of her b-side songs, but I do like the one called "tears". I forgot which single that was from. XD

lol this's why I can't even remember a single B-side of her :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaii otaku (Post 1799455)
can somebody please upload for me the Yumekui single?

http://www.zshare.net/download/5255824c0ad3e6/

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1799637)
The promo picts looks nice.. but no close up of Ai.. O_o

it's prob meant to be done intentionally Star ? :shrug

waterballoon 26th January 2009 04:22 PM

I thought she was Rainie Yang in the promo pics!

KarenPang 26th January 2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1799690)
I thought she was Rainie Yang in the promo pics!

O_O

maji de Jun Xiang ?! :thud

I have a feeling that the Bye Bye cover might be a subdued one due to the title & all

kawaii otaku 26th January 2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1799669)
lol this's why I can't even remember a single B-side of her :laugh



http://www.zshare.net/download/5255824c0ad3e6/



it's prob meant to be done intentionally Star ? :shrug

i'm sorry but zshare doesn't work for me (dunno why)

would you be kind enough to upload it somewhere else?

NintendoHTF1242 26th January 2009 10:26 PM

I'm currently addicted to "Renai Shinshen" right now. I had the single, but haven't heard the song, and I watched the PV first, and I was so addicted to the song. Ai's vocals are so soft and sad >:

KarenPang 27th January 2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaii otaku (Post 1799865)
i'm sorry but zshare doesn't work for me (dunno why)

would you be kind enough to upload it somewhere else?

I'm also having problems downloading from zshare

can you download from megaupload ? www.megaupload.com/?d=0QMMR3WE

kawaii otaku 27th January 2009 03:33 AM

yes i can, thank you very much!

i actually requested this song a few times in this thread but nobody paid attention to me haha


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.