![]() |
That was a pretty good episode of HEYx3.
And her performance was good too. ^^ |
She really needs to practice her Japanese =P
But the performance was great! She looked so fierce at the end |
Alan debuted at #20
|
^ :(
|
Quote:
|
unfortunately she's not really up there when comes to sales & etc
at least the material that she put out's good , that's all it matters to me |
but 20 is really good for her :D
|
is 20 really that bad? i never really followed how much alan sells
|
#20 isnt that bad for a new artist :yes i've seen worse
|
Hmm...you think she'd chart a little better on the first day. I hope she can raise up a little bit, and at least make some half-decent sales.
|
She's debuted higher. I was hoping after HEYx3 she would sell a little better butttt... as long as she doesn't completely flop I'm happy :).
|
It's better than being in the 30s like she was last year~ I hope it can maintain
|
@_@ 20.....but but...it's too amazing to be just 20 :thud
hope it'll raise more |
anyone can upload Alan song from Disney Tribute? Because I dont want download whole album for this one song
|
it was on a few pages back, i posted it~
neuyyar@JPM: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ax0fjn |
Gunjou no Tani, the song, is at 49 on the "TOP SONGS" section on the iTunesJapan Store!
|
OO!!! that's awesome!!!! it's in the top! is it 49 out of 50......or 100?
also how do you guys label GNT acoustic version? |
It's out of 100.
And the official tag for the Acoustic version is "群青の谷 Acoustic Version" |
oo that's pretty good, it's like when you get a 99 on a test, you're just so close to 100, but yet so far away~
at least alan isn't 50 and ok! grr @_@ retag |
^ I have it tagged as Gunjou no Tani -Acoustic Version-. Just tag it how you want.
#20 isn't a bad place for a lesser known artist. Definitly is an improvement over #100. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:13 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.