Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

koumori 15th April 2013 08:41 AM

I fully recommend her new band to any Ai fan. Her voice sounds great and the new style works for her more mature image, imo. :) I really want them to release more and get promoting with some interviews or photoshoots...but I'm not sure if this is a short-term project or actually something they're trying to be successful long-term with yet.

But the album is great. People should definitely listen to it if they miss her!

@terra: Oh right, okay. Well..I'm not sure. I'm not even sure if Rabbit is working on anything new. :laugh Ai's future plans have been pretty hush-hush. I'm hoping for a new Rabbit album later this year or even just a few singles..but maybe she'll surprise us and make a new songs as Ai Otsuka.

terra 15th April 2013 02:16 PM

A surprise summer single would be awesome! :heart :yes I remember back in the day we always had summer single from Ayu, Kuu and Ai each with their own take and flavor, and Ai creates the best summer ballad XD

Kouyou 15th April 2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2993724)
Go listen to RUNWAY, Awa Garu (泡ガール) and HoloHolo by Rabbit and then rejoice in the fact that she's still in there somewhere!

MOONLIGHT, too! :heart And Hanjuku Tamago (半熟たまご).

Delicious n Bold 15th April 2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 2993822)
A surprise summer single would be awesome! :heart :yes I remember back in the day we always had summer single from Ayu, Kuu and Ai each with their own take and flavor, and Ai creates the best summer ballad XD

Natsuzora :heart

koumori 15th April 2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 2993822)
A surprise summer single would be awesome! :heart :yes I remember back in the day we always had summer single from Ayu, Kuu and Ai each with their own take and flavor, and Ai creates the best summer ballad XD

Those were the good days... Maybe this summer we'll hear summer songs from them all! Or is that too hopeful? :tipsy

terra 16th April 2013 01:07 AM

^God wish it isn't a wishful thinking

^^IKR!! That song is just one of her songs to die for.

And whenever she had those LOVE is BORN concert and she played a piano version of ballads :heart:luv2 she's just too awesome

adantatu2 16th April 2013 09:34 PM

Her ballads are the best !!

Kouyou 16th April 2013 11:55 PM

Since we're all kind of reminiscing on here, what are your guys' favorite Ai ballads?

I've been listening to a lot of Ai/Rabbit lately, and I think my favorite ones would have to be Cherish and Planetarium. If we're including Rabbit, then MOONLIGHT as well. I'm really obsessed with that song right now. :heart

Delicious n Bold 17th April 2013 12:04 AM

kingyo hanabi
i used to like planetarium but then realized it's a bit 'dry' and 'drags on' for me. kingyo hanabi is just right.

NintendoHTF1242 17th April 2013 01:32 AM

Kingyo Hanabi (the most flawless song ever)
Ren'ai Shashin (the most flawless snog ever)
Cherish (the most flawless song ever)
Natsuzora (the most flawless song ever)
Daisuki dai yo. (the most flawless song ever)
Ningyo (the definition of flawless)

Does 360 count as a ballad? Because holy fudge I love that song too.

XFER 17th April 2013 02:04 AM

Favorite ballad definitely Amaenbo!! Then Kingyo Hanabi <3

adantatu2 17th April 2013 02:54 AM

Kingyo Hanabi
Planetarium
Daisuki da yo
Pocket
Friends

Zeke. 17th April 2013 03:03 AM

tears
natsuzora
hanaeri tamago (live version)
kimi ni kaeru (if it counts)

NintendoHTF1242 17th April 2013 04:07 AM

ugh how could I forget tears

chikocchi 17th April 2013 04:59 AM

Kingyo Hanabi, Natsu Sora, and Renai Shashin (especially the Haru version) are my favorite ai ballads

Zeke. 17th April 2013 05:15 AM

tears is absolutely perfect to listen to in early-mid autumn in the late afternoon just as the sun begins to go down. I remember listening to it while taking pictures outside for my photography class and I was amazed at how well it fit that atmosphere.

terra 17th April 2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2994267)
Kingyo Hanabi (the most flawless song ever)
Ren'ai Shashin (the most flawless snog ever)
Cherish (the most flawless song ever)
Natsuzora (the most flawless song ever)
Daisuki dai yo. (the most flawless song ever)
Ningyo (the definition of flawless)

Does 360 count as a ballad? Because holy fudge I love that song too.

Ooh ooh exactly like mine!
360 is damn so addicting XD
I also love Haneari Tamago, Neko ni Fuusen (Ballad or not, it saddens me lol), Kumuriuta and Pocket

I remember the first time I heard One x Time, I really loved the melody and the music because I thought it was cute until my Japanese sensei (who is also a fan of her) heard it and told me "This is pervert stuff" and he laughs :laugh

chocopockymaster 17th April 2013 03:11 PM

I ruined 360 for myself because I set the opening as the alarm on my phone for about a year. So now I twitch whenever I hear that song. :cry

Ai has so many absolutely flawless songs...I love putting on Ai am BEST and just reliving the peak of her career. :heart

Kingyo Hanabi
Planetarium
Kurage, Nagareboshi (the love child of the two mentioned above)
Daisuki dayo
Hoshikuzu (FLAWLESS, FLAWLESS SONG)
Amaenbo
tears
Pocket
Sora to kujira
5:09 a.m.
Cherish

...like seriously, I could go on forever. I wonder if she's going to have another concert on her birthday/anniversary this year in September like she usually does? I've completely lost track of how many years it's been since her debut. :tired

Mirai Noah 17th April 2013 09:39 PM

My favorite Ai ballads:

Kurage, Nagareboshi
Planetarium
Kingyo Hanabi
Daisuki dayo
I ♥ ×××
Renai Shashin

Utena 18th April 2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 2994443)
...like seriously, I could go on forever. I wonder if she's going to have another concert on her birthday/anniversary this year in September like she usually does? I've completely lost track of how many years it's been since her debut. :tired

I think Kurage, Nagareboshi was her 5th anniversary single and it was released sometime in 2008 I believe.

She's a goddess anyways <3 I just hope she comes back someday..
Cherish, Pocket, Planetarium, Kingyo Hanabi, Kurage, Nagareboshi, CHU-LIP, PEACH, Yumekui, Renai Shashin, 360° and so many others <3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.