Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [IV] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108159)

Linoa62 16th April 2011 09:33 AM

Pic found on AyuChina:
ayu-mi-x 7 Box + AT10 DVD & Blu-Ray
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8...74goc5j.th.jpg

pride123 16th April 2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2668410)
Pic found on AyuChina:
ayu-mi-x 7 Box + AT10 DVD & Blu-Ray
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8...74goc5j.th.jpg

Now someone even got the Limited Box Set! :innocent

isthisLOL? 16th April 2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2668222)
I'm just pointing it out - from a graphical stand-point, they are not good. Any graphic artist would understand. I'm not getting them anyway but just makes me wonder how the Hell some of these graphic artists get hired in the industry when so many of us that do it in our spare time are light years ahead of most "professionals".

Most people doing it in their spare time are only told they are great from friends and people on the internet, sorry but the vast majority is completely delusional about it, uses ****ed up colour shemes, horrible compositions...there's the occasional professional ****-up of course but that often is them doing what the artist wants and I for one really like these covers, I can't see how they are not good as they fit the theme, are good photos, got no clashes going on...your "graphical standpoint" is your subjective standpoint, if you like it or not is one thing but there's nothing wrong with these covers.

Tasked 16th April 2011 10:11 AM

@Luna62 VERY much appreciated thank you! ;)

RayJason 16th April 2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isthisLOL? (Post 2668421)
Most people doing it in their spare time are only told they are great from friends and people on the internet, sorry but the vast majority is completely delusional about it, uses ****ed up colour shemes, horrible compositions...there's the occasional professional ****-up of course but that often is them doing what the artist wants and I for one really like these covers, I can't see how they are not good as they fit the theme, are good photos, got no clashes going on...your "graphical standpoint" is your subjective standpoint, if you like it or not is one thing but there's nothing wrong with these covers.

thumbs up for you!!

Corvina 16th April 2011 12:32 PM

The vogue Trance remix is amazing! :heart
My favourite so far.

Linoa62 16th April 2011 01:11 PM

Full ayu trance 4 leaked in 128 kbps: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2668488

TeamAyu2004 16th April 2011 01:34 PM

^^ I know!! its amazing!! i got up to check and look what i find!! Its going to be a wonderful day!!

pride123 16th April 2011 02:02 PM

^Luna62, thanks! awesome, your fast man! :)

Linoa62 16th April 2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pride123 (Post 2668514)
^Luna62, thanks! awesome, your fast man! :)

I prefer fast woman lol
And you're welcome ^^

Zeke. 16th April 2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isthisLOL? (Post 2668421)
Most people doing it in their spare time are only told they are great from friends and people on the internet, sorry but the vast majority is completely delusional about it, uses ****ed up colour shemes, horrible compositions...there's the occasional professional ****-up of course but that often is them doing what the artist wants and I for one really like these covers, I can't see how they are not good as they fit the theme, are good photos, got no clashes going on...your "graphical standpoint" is your subjective standpoint, if you like it or not is one thing but there's nothing wrong with these covers.

Calm down for God's sake. I was not referring to the covers - I was referring to the back of them. Seriously, it looks like something someone could type up in MS Word in 5 minutes!
Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2668082)
I know but too gaudy on the back. Just thick standard text slapped on a solid color background. Idk, Ayu's team has become so cheap and tacky. So bootleg looking.


KPL 16th April 2011 03:02 PM

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LOWER THE VOICE IN CAROLS.... SAME HAPPENED IN THE AYUMIX 6 REMIX..

(miss)understood 16th April 2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUOYUXIANG (Post 2668534)
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LOWER THE VOICE IN CAROLS.... SAME HAPPENED IN THE AYUMIX 6 REMIX..

I DON'T KNOW I CANT BELIEVE THEY COULD DO SUCH A THING

miki_beland 16th April 2011 03:08 PM

too bad i'll have to wait till monday so they can ship mine =(

pride123 16th April 2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUOYUXIANG (Post 2668534)
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LOWER THE VOICE IN CAROLS.... SAME HAPPENED IN THE AYUMIX 6 REMIX..


Yeah. It's not nice at all! It'd be nicer if they use original pitch to mix it, not lowered it.
:no

KPL 16th April 2011 03:25 PM

but at least its not as low as last time..

pepper 16th April 2011 03:32 PM

monochrome remix *.*

Mirrorcle Monster 16th April 2011 03:35 PM

I´m enjoting the trance album...i just hope the AO leaks soon

channy 16th April 2011 03:43 PM

^ forgiveness, I can't wait for this remix!

pepper 16th April 2011 03:46 PM

vogue and monochrome are my favorites ^^ greatful days would be also, but theres is 2in1 mixes, and the amazing first one is too short ;[ xD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.