Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

rookies 27th January 2009 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 1800071)
I'm currently addicted to "Renai Shinshen" right now. I had the single, but haven't heard the song, and I watched the PV first, and I was so addicted to the song. Ai's vocals are so soft and sad >:

I love that song too. *__*

And it's called "Renai Shashin". ^^ And it does seem like a sad song.

KarenPang 27th January 2009 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaii otaku (Post 1800410)
yes i can, thank you very much!

i actually requested this song a few times in this thread but nobody paid attention to me haha

oh glad to be of help :D

I like the song , the single covers for Renai Shashin is :smitten

rookies 27th January 2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1800559)
oh glad to be of help :D

I like the song , the single covers for Renai Shashin is :smitten

She looked a bit teary eyed in the covers. I didn't really like her short hair that much in the covers.

Does she wear hair extentions, or does she cut her hair, and it grows back??? *unsure*.

sugarbasil 27th January 2009 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1800561)
Does she wear hair extentions, or does she cut her hair, and it grows back??? *unsure*.

I bet it's extensions. I mean...she can't grow her hair that fast between the LOVE LETTER covers and the Bye Bye covers. O_o

rookies 27th January 2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 1800569)
I bet it's extensions. I mean...she can't grow her hair that fast between the LOVE LETTER covers and the Bye Bye covers. O_o

Yeah, that's what I thought too. She keeps switching from short to long hair quite frequently though. o_O

KarenPang 27th January 2009 05:40 AM

do you think she looked good in blonde hair ? I was a bit freaked out when I saw the CHU-LIP covers :dead2

rookies 27th January 2009 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1800605)
do you think she looked good in blonde hair ? I was a bit freaked out when I saw the CHU-LIP covers :dead2

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw that cover was Koda Kumi's Birthday Eve single cover, lol. And I'm sure other people thought of that cover too when they saw Ai's cover.

I was freaked out too. But it's good that she tried something new, for one time only (I hope so, lol).

sugarbasil 27th January 2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1800605)
do you think she looked good in blonde hair ? I was a bit freaked out when I saw the CHU-LIP covers :dead2

CHU-LIP was actually the first thing I ever saw from Ai, so I thought that was her "real" (or most used) hair color. I was really surprised and confused to see her with dark hair. :laugh

rookies 27th January 2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 1800657)
CHU-LIP was actually the first thing I ever saw from Ai, so I thought that was her "real" (or most used) hair color. I was really surprised and confused to see her with dark hair. :laugh

LOL. I'm glad it was a one-time thing only, cus I guess it could have confused people who never saw or heard of her before prior to CHU-LIP.

KarenPang 27th January 2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1800660)
LOL. I'm glad it was a one-time thing only, cus I guess it could have confused people who never saw or heard of her before prior to CHU-LIP.

yeah thankfully so

she also doesn't look good in the hair that she sported in Rocket Sneaker / One x Time as well :no

rookies 27th January 2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1800889)
yeah thankfully so

she also doesn't look good in the hair that she sported in Rocket Sneaker / One x Time as well :no

Was her hair red in it or something?

I vaguely remember.

KarenPang 27th January 2009 10:19 AM

that's right , otsuka's hair was red in rocket sneaker / one x time

I like her hairdo in Kurage , Nagareboshi :luv2

rookies 27th January 2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1800971)
that's right , otsuka's hair was red in rocket sneaker / one x time

I like her hairdo in Kurage , Nagareboshi :luv2

Her hair is very nice in Kurage, and also that dress she wore. *__*

And those bracelets she wore in the PV. If I remember correctly, she wore a lot of bracelets around her wrist. ^^

KarenPang 27th January 2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1800984)
Her hair is very nice in Kurage, and also that dress she wore. *__*

And those bracelets she wore in the PV. If I remember correctly, she wore a lot of bracelets around her wrist. ^^

oh yes she wore a lot of accessories in the PV , it's kinda freaky :thud but she managed to carry that whole boho look really well in there :yes

rookies 27th January 2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1800991)
oh yes she wore a lot of accessories in the PV , it's kinda freaky :thud but she managed to carry that whole boho look really well in there :yes

boho look, what's that? Lol. o_O

The accessories made her look very beautiful and elegant. :yes

KarenPang 27th January 2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1800995)
boho look, what's that? Lol. o_O

The accessories made her look very beautiful and elegant. :yes

er boho look's something like what ayaka will wear , style wise

rookies 27th January 2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1801012)
er boho look's something like what ayaka will wear , style wise

Jewelry and accessories then I guess? *unsure*.

waterballoon 27th January 2009 04:50 PM

LOL Karen what's 'maji de'??? But she really does give a Rainie Yang look... *scratches head*

KarenPang 27th January 2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1801430)
LOL Karen what's 'maji de'??? But she really does give a Rainie Yang look... *scratches head*

maji de means 'are you serious/kidding' in Japanese :P , Jun Xiang & I'm prob the only 1 who can't see the similarities between her & Rainie leh

waterballoon 27th January 2009 05:43 PM

^ Okay it's actually the hair... long and flowy.... But ONLY in that promo pic for Bye-Bye!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.