Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

pommy48 5th February 2009 03:28 AM

haha last fm just make me obsessed with having the perfect tagging *O*

it's pretty good for a single with limited promotion, only 1 live...

KarenPang 5th February 2009 07:24 AM

woo hoo stock for the CD only of Gunjou no Tani has came in the local HMV :D

I'm going to buy a copy later on

Celaphorce 5th February 2009 07:31 AM

Am I only the person who detects a hint of Sakura Modern in Ayu's song GREEN?

KarenPang 5th February 2009 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celaphorce (Post 1813017)
Am I only the person who detects a hint of Sakura Modern in Ayu's song GREEN?

nah you're not the only 1

the composer for Sakura Modern & GREEN are the same person if I'm not mistaken

Celaphorce 5th February 2009 07:38 AM

^LOL that's good, I'm sitting here listening to Sakura Modern and when it got to a certain part I was just like OMG Green sampled Sakura Modern, but if the same composer did both songs then I see why it has such similarities.

rookies 5th February 2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1813021)
nah you're not the only 1

the composer for Sakura Modern & GREEN are the same person if I'm not mistaken

I thought some parts in both songs seemed similar. ^^

freedreamer 5th February 2009 09:18 AM

^tasuku arranged BOTH songs..

rookies 5th February 2009 10:44 AM

-- -- -- -- -- 20↓29 alan 「群青の谷」


Hopefully her upcoming performances will do its magic. <3

love in music 5th February 2009 10:45 AM

awww :( i wish more people would recognize her talent

glowlydays 5th February 2009 11:27 AM

big drop x3 but still not bad ^^

KarenPang 5th February 2009 12:57 PM

I got hold of the CD only of Gunjou no Tani earlier on at the local HMV :D

I scanned it up & you can download it alongside with the other CD only singles that I have of alan via http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81355

rookies 5th February 2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1813371)
I got hold of the CD only of Gunjou no Tani earlier on at the local HMV :D

I scanned it up & you can download it alongside with the other CD only singles that I have of alan via http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81355

Thanks so much, Karen!! ^^ :)

glowlydays 5th February 2009 05:09 PM

as always thanks for scans Karen :D

Kaiouforever 5th February 2009 05:28 PM

Seems like she will sell her usual amount. =[

pommy48 6th February 2009 01:29 AM

@_@ wow, my download for GnT live is going so slow, it's her latest performance *O*

oo alan sounds great, anyone know a free program to convert from ts to avi?

KarenPang 6th February 2009 02:16 AM

at least gone are the days where she debuted at like what #100+ :dead2

so it's already quite good now more or less

mcken200 6th February 2009 02:17 AM

heres torrent for alan's latest performance of Gnt http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...49#post1813949

its amazing ! best performance yet !

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 6th February 2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1813371)
I got hold of the CD only of Gunjou no Tani earlier on at the local HMV :D

I scanned it up & you can download it alongside with the other CD only singles that I have of alan via http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81355

Haha, they shipped only copy again?
You're official alan's biggest fan in Singapore. :D

KarenPang 6th February 2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1814091)
Haha, they shipped only copy again?
You're official alan's biggest fan in Singapore. :D

haha no Melody , this time round they had a few copies of Gunjou no Tani in stock on the CD shelves unlike last time where they only import 1 copy of Kaze no Tegami & RED CLIFF :laugh

& thanks for the compliment :D

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 6th February 2009 03:56 AM

Ah, it seems she's getting a few more fans. You might have some competition.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.