Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

Beauty4123 27th January 2009 10:12 PM

LOL karen, the maji-de just reminded me of when DAIGO said that in AnS :laugh

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 27th January 2009 11:10 PM

Majissu ka?

KarenPang 28th January 2009 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1801633)
LOL karen, the maji-de just reminded me of when DAIGO said that in AnS :laugh

:laugh

& with that a new thread's needed now :innocent

rookies 28th January 2009 04:00 AM

^ Are you making one now, Karen? ^^

When people make a new thread, can they say so in the thread, so that people don't make a duplicate thread? I wonder if that has ever happened before... lol.

KarenPang 28th January 2009 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1801938)
^ Are you making one now, Karen? ^^

When people make a new thread, can they say so in the thread, so that people don't make a duplicate thread? I wonder if that has ever happened before... lol.

yes I'm making the new thread now Tracy :yes

rookies 28th January 2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1801969)
yes I'm making the new thread now Tracy :yes

Ok, so since you are making one, I won't then. ^^

This thread can now be locked!

Continue further discussion in the new thread!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.