Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

OogoeDiamond 19th December 2009 04:54 PM

can someon give me a clue what is the diffrance beetween LOVE COOK Photo Book and Picture Book?

KarenPang 19th December 2009 05:31 PM

I think the pic book features her LOVE pet bunny drawings

while for the photobook , it has pics of her . I haven't seen pics for both books for that matter

Mirai Noah 19th December 2009 06:08 PM

The preview for Lucky Star is so cute!

mellody 19th December 2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirai Noah (Post 2190219)
The preview for Lucky Star is so cute!

Seems like her bunny (LOVE) song I think~

Meat Pao 20th December 2009 05:37 AM

Hey guys Ai's gonna perform Is on Kouhaku :)

http://www9.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/artists/index.html

hpg23 20th December 2009 01:37 PM

^expected, but cool :D

Beauty4123 20th December 2009 05:47 PM

i love Is so so much. can't wait :)

edit: 甘えんぼ~Wedding~ @ MUSIC JAPAN 12/20:

zyoeru 20th December 2009 08:15 PM

I absolutely adore the new arrangment of Amaenbo. She sounded good!

...I love her speaking voice, it's so unexpected. XD

Crystal_Ageha 20th December 2009 11:48 PM

Holy crap, that last note she did! XD
I really like her speaking voice, too. :)

love in music 21st December 2009 12:03 AM

That performance was really pretty, I am hating that hairstyle now though lol
Oh crap, someone needs to make a new thread!

maze 21st December 2009 12:44 AM

that performance on Music Japan was beautiful!!!!
Amaenbo is one of my favorite ai-songs ever! :love

OogoeDiamond 21st December 2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2190186)
I think the pic book features her LOVE pet bunny drawings

while for the photobook , it has pics of her . I haven't seen pics for both books for that matter

But its like booklet + picturebook
and booklet + phootbook or photo/picturebook instead of booklet?

adantatu2 21st December 2009 05:10 AM

I like it, Amaenbo is so pretty

waterballoon 21st December 2009 08:54 AM

Don't we need a new thread or something lol

NintendoHTF1242 21st December 2009 12:59 PM

OMG I NEVER NOTICED IT WENT PAST 500! Uhh I don't think I have the energy to make the new one xD So someone can take over for me.

Tom Punks 21st December 2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 2190015)


She has a very high-pitched, cute voice...not exactly a diva-style one...but she's a good singer in her own right. I think it's too early to judge if she's singing well from a fourteen second clip.

I know this, I've been listening to her since practically right when she debuted. :P I'm just saying that even in her upbeat songs, in the past, she could definitely sing them better.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.