Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115102)

truehappiness 22nd December 2012 09:39 PM

Last year it was announced on Christmas Eve that they would have a USTREAM version. Wonder if it'll be the sameish this year?

TeamAyu2004 22nd December 2012 09:49 PM

any news on what the set list looks like yet??
anyone go snooping around to see if they can hear anything? lol

isthisLOL? 22nd December 2012 09:52 PM

I don't think rehearsals in the venue itself started yet?

TeamAyu2004 22nd December 2012 09:55 PM

i gues it would be kinda early...
I cant wait for this to start...

really hope there is a ustream... i would stay up for that...
although.. I think it would be around lunch time for me, lol.

truehappiness 22nd December 2012 10:20 PM

Well, they should be going on soon (but they're probably at Makuhari Messe instead of Yoyogi) but other acts probably have Yoyogi for right now.

shizukanaotoko 22nd December 2012 10:21 PM

going on the 29th and 31st!!! so excited for my first cdl! would love to hear from other ahs members attending :)))

macmaayu 23rd December 2012 01:14 AM

^I 'll be there on 29 th and 31 th as well!!!! :)

SunshineSlayer 23rd December 2012 02:42 AM

I'll be there on the 30th.

Chris85 23rd December 2012 09:47 AM

Why don't we go to karaoke together then? :-)

AyuWorld 23rd December 2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2951453)
Last year it was announced on Christmas Eve that they would have a USTREAM version. Wonder if it'll be the sameish this year?

great! we still have hope then! last year was great having to watch it with others even just online :yes

Earth_maiden 23rd December 2012 12:03 PM

I don't want to know ANYTHING, I want the whole setlist to be a surprise when I'm there on the 29th. :yes

maxikot 23rd December 2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2951907)
I don't want to know ANYTHING, I want the whole setlist to be a surprise when I'm there on the 29th. :yes

So, ban time for this thread? xD

OyTony 23rd December 2012 01:31 PM

Yay I got tickets for all three dates now. Can't wait. :woohoo:

YUKARI 23rd December 2012 01:40 PM

Damn, I want to attend on 31st too!!! I need to sell my 30th's ticket and buy 31st'!!! >.<

Guys, let's decide about meeting!!! I really wanna see you all!!

OyTony 23rd December 2012 02:06 PM

Maybe we can use this thread for the meeting plans: http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread...=113614&page=4

Earth_maiden 23rd December 2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 2951925)
So, ban time for this thread? xD

When I leave for Japan on the 26th I won't be checking the thread again. XD

Jawdarna 23rd December 2012 03:46 PM

Hopefully a Ustream version is announced soon! :D

TeamAyu2004 23rd December 2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyTony (Post 2951935)
Yay I got tickets for all three dates now. Can't wait. :woohoo:

was it hard to do that?

OyTony 23rd December 2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2952008)
was it hard to do that?

It was hard to get good tickets for the 31. They are expensive. X)

Bad Wolf 24th December 2012 04:08 AM

I hope they stream it, too! I might have enough to shell out for it. If not, I don't mind doing my yearly NYE tradition of downloading it and celebrating by watching the pirated version XD However, I'm going to actually be in NYC during that time so... I'll just pretend that countdown is being performed by Ayu in Japanese.

aka I'll probably be pretty drunk and singing in Japanese. Yeah. Enjoy the show to everyone going!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 24th December 2012 08:14 AM

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many tickets for sale at the Shibuya reseller shop :thud Like almost an entire shelf!

I dunno if this is good or bad lol

SKYia 24th December 2012 08:37 AM

^ can you give me an adress of this store or screenshot from google maps or any directions from the huge Starbucks near Shibuya Station? I must visit it :p

kimmeh 24th December 2012 09:42 AM

Agree'd! I'm not going to CDL; but for future concerts :D

Chibi-Chan 24th December 2012 10:59 AM

where is the announcement for u stream!!!! >_<

JackieRos 24th December 2012 04:06 PM

100bucks for tickets ouch.

Suteisi 24th December 2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2952540)
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many tickets for sale at the Shibuya reseller shop :thud Like almost an entire shelf!

I dunno if this is good or bad lol

Really? Gonna be there on the 28th to check it out. Want ticks for the 31st!

TeamAyu2004 24th December 2012 04:27 PM

^ I wonder if this is usual or if this is just because of the little protest thats going on right now...

hmmm... I hope Ill be able to get one next year for when i go!!
if I can swing it... im going to call all 3 nights!!

owlflight 24th December 2012 05:33 PM

I'm excited to see what the setlist will be like.

mizuki-7 24th December 2012 05:37 PM

Maybe she'll revealing a new song? ^ ^

maxikot 24th December 2012 10:26 PM

Possible but i doubt since we have plenty of new ones so she will choose sth from love and again i think. Also it's possible we get more than usual older songs due to anniversary thing ;)

isthisLOL? 24th December 2012 10:33 PM

She did reveal two new songs at CDL1112 and the album wasn't even announced yet. And didn't she also reveal Startin' at CDL0506? Would be a nice little gift to fans :)

TeamAyu2004 24th December 2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuki-7 (Post 2952708)
Maybe she'll revealing a new song? ^ ^

that would be nice... we got two last year!

TeamAyu2004 25th December 2012 12:45 AM

um, has it been posted that its going to be on WOWOWO??
I think it says its on the 15th...
its on oricon website

truehappiness 25th December 2012 12:48 AM

WOWOW will be on January 2nd.

TeamAyu2004 25th December 2012 12:54 AM

^ I wonder whats going on on the 15th then?

truehappiness 25th December 2012 01:00 AM

No idea what you're talking about since there's nothing about that on the Oricon site or on WOWOW.

http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/ayu/

TeamAyu2004 25th December 2012 01:06 AM

^ it was an ad... ill see if i can find it again...

on the wowow website... what's the 15 that they are talking about?

Delicious n Bold 25th December 2012 01:18 AM

May I ask what songs were revealed at last year's CDL?

isthisLOL? 25th December 2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold (Post 2952866)
May I ask what songs were revealed at last year's CDL?

Party Queen was performed as the first song of the final segment(with an extended intro) and how beautiful you are in the encore ;)

TeamAyu2004 25th December 2012 01:23 AM

^^ when they were revealed or what songs that there were?
the dvd's out you know, lol.

EDIT:
nevermind... I get it... isthisLOL answered it.

Neo Daydream 25th December 2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2918274)
I just hope that I'll be on ustream as I don't think I can go to the concert =(

me too!!! :(

SunshineSlayer 25th December 2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2952667)
^ I wonder if this is usual or if this is just because of the little protest thats going on right now...

hmmm... I hope Ill be able to get one next year for when i go!!
if I can swing it... im going to call all 3 nights!!

The last several years, there are always shelves of Ayu tickets available.

FoxyPinkGirl 25th December 2012 08:22 AM

I really want and hope for it to be Ustreamed for the rest of us international fans but I don't have a good feeling; they would've said something by now. plus they didn't Ustream the finale of HLS. perhaps they're worried about distribution since they passed that law recently?

Outback 26th December 2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2952667)
^ I wonder if this is usual or if this is just because of the little protest thats going on right now...

What protest do you mean? Is it against Ayu?

YUKARI 26th December 2012 01:29 PM

So, anybody wants to meet up?? Me and OyTony are meeting on Dec 29th!

TeamAyu2004 26th December 2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback (Post 2953329)
What protest do you mean? Is it against Ayu?

its a little boycott going on because ayumi hamasaki has a life...
people are shallow.

kinix 27th December 2012 05:34 AM

Seems like a ustream live isn't happening...

TeamAyu2004 27th December 2012 05:42 AM

im with the 2nd... at least it will be in HD.

FoxyPinkGirl 27th December 2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2954428)
Seems like a ustream live isn't happening...


yeah I'm getting that impression too. :( such a shame.

ayu-butterfly 27th December 2012 06:09 AM

I found this.. don't know if it's helpful or if it's true:


“ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~” Live Streaming on Pigg Channel!!

Date: 31 Dec 2012 (Mon) 22:30 until show end

Place: PC Version withing “Ameba Pigg”, at Pigg Channel “Hamasaki Ayumi Live Streaming” area (no mobile, smartphone access)

Conditions: ”Ameba Pigg” users are to buy an entrance ticket (2,000 Ame Gold) to enter the “Hamasaki Ayumi Live Streaming” area, where they will be able to view the live stream.

Visit Ameba Pigg: http://pigg.ameba.jp/

source here

Linoa62 27th December 2012 09:33 AM

Of course it's true lol Misa-chan is a TA member and always translates a lot of Ayu stuff!
But unfortunately I think this streaming is Japanese only?

FoxyPinkGirl 27th December 2012 10:28 AM

yeah I think that's the case. I will say I'm a bit annoyed because they're also airing it in cinemas all across Japan and Asia, yet screwing over the rest of us international fans. I mean we're her fans too. maybe we're not able to see her perform live in person like some other forum users, but we should have the same right with Ustreaming. but I don't know, maybe there's a larger issue at hand? never the less, it's really annoying and is really ticking me off.

Linoa62 27th December 2012 05:28 PM

Those who'll preorder LOVE again at CDL will get a B2 poster!
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6850f51ajw1e08pqwlnbgj.jpg

TeamAyu2004 27th December 2012 05:31 PM

WHAT?!
come on! lol... I want that!

Yoake 27th December 2012 06:47 PM

GOD! They took the best pic for the poster!!
I want it too >___<

~angel*ayumi~ 27th December 2012 08:01 PM

There will also be a raffle for an autographed Poster^^

ExodusUK 27th December 2012 08:20 PM

Lovely poster~

calltome 27th December 2012 09:26 PM

Oh please, this is a bonus?? What a joke, this cover looks like her love songs album cover!! Ayu just keeps disappointing me :thud

truehappiness 27th December 2012 09:32 PM

Hm, usually we get more people walking around the venue by today...

Wake me up was the only song heard being rehearsed so far from what I've read. But this is more exciting, I suppose, since tomorrow it'll be a surprise! Though we should probably expect the usuals (Song 4 u, Wake me up, Sweet scar, snowy kiss, etc.)

Zeke. 27th December 2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calltome (Post 2954916)
Oh please, this is a bonus?? What a joke, this cover looks like her love songs album cover!! Ayu just keeps disappointing me :thud

Except on Love Songs she looked like a drag queen with all that makeup on.

Yoake 27th December 2012 09:48 PM

I want to see her outfits!!! I hope she won't use ugly wigs!!

Mirrorcle Monster 27th December 2012 09:57 PM

Three days of CDL??? O.O

Chibi-Chan 27th December 2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2954923)
Except on Love Songs she looked like a drag queen with all that makeup on.

O.o What?

Zeke. 27th December 2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 2954932)
O.o What?

The CD only looks awkward.
The CD+DVD looks scary.

But, the LP version looked GORGEOUS.

Otherwise she just looks like a pathetic middle-aged woman trying to pull of some odd baby-doll look. That makeup didn't do her any favors (except in the LP version)

mizuki-7 27th December 2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

I want to see her outfits!!! I hope she won't use ugly wigs!!
I guess the full theme will be Black/White/Silver/Grey ^^ Maybe she will worn silver wig like the one in Song 4 u PV

Chibi-Chan 27th December 2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2954937)
The CD only looks awkward.
The CD+DVD looks scary.

But, the LP version looked GORGEOUS.

Otherwise she just looks like a pathetic middle-aged woman trying to pull of some odd baby-doll look. That makeup didn't do her any favors (except in the LP version)



I think we won't agree. But actually the LP version is my favourite. :)

TeamAyu2004 28th December 2012 06:28 AM

holy crap people!
Isnt CDL tomorrow for japan?
29-31??

SURREAL__RAINBOW 28th December 2012 07:11 AM

at what time would the concert end tomorrow??

Yoake 28th December 2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuki-7 (Post 2954938)
I guess the full theme will be Black/White/Silver/Grey ^^ Maybe she will worn silver wig like the one in Song 4 u PV

If the color scheme is that I would prefer that she adds silver/Grey hair extensions to her blond hair instead of a wig. Because the most of the wigs she used in concert are really awful. >.<

HULUFan 28th December 2012 09:27 AM

Still no updates for USTREAM? ><~~~

mizuki-7 28th December 2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Hm, usually we get more people walking around the venue by today...

Wake me up was the only song heard being rehearsed so far from what I've read. But this is more exciting, I suppose, since tomorrow it'll be a surprise! Though we should probably expect the usuals (Song 4 u, Wake me up, Sweet scar, snowy kiss, etc.)
No other news about it? ^^

tokyoxjapanxfan 28th December 2012 02:49 PM

Early reports from Mixi of what songs are being sung (heard from outside Yoyogi):

Spoiler:

Seems like this is how the concert starts? Not 100% positive yet though.

1. snowy kiss
2. Missing
3. Together When...
4. Humming 7/4

Also, as expected, Wake me up was heard. But I don't know the order.

macmaayu 28th December 2012 02:56 PM

It's gonna be epic tomorrow !!!!!
My first time!!!!!! >.<

Yoake 28th December 2012 03:08 PM

Together When... !!! *.*

YUKARI 28th December 2012 03:13 PM

guys, today I went to Yoyogi and guess what? I heard her!!! It was about 8 pm and I hear trauma, audience and boys & girls! she introduced the band in boys & girls and I heard her "YES, YO-CHAAAN!" for sure!! omg she was there inside and I was standing outside!! some people also were there, fans wearing warm coats. I guess they were sitting there for long... :)

here are some pics from venue



awww so excited!!! don't care about all that LOVE again thing lol I'll see her tomorrow!! that's all that matters!

edit: lol I've just seen tokyo's post above :P

ayuuk 28th December 2012 04:03 PM

^Thanks for the pics! You live in Japan or you fly all the way there to see the CDL?

TeamAyu2004 28th December 2012 04:13 PM

AHH!! coolness...
Humming 7/4 so early, strange...
audience and boys and girls! Ah man! I really want to go to this!

Suteisi 28th December 2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 2955213)
guys, today I went to Yoyogi and guess what? I heard her!!! It was about 8 pm and I hear trauma, audience and boys & girls! she introduced the band in boys & girls and I heard her "YES, YO-CHAAAN!" for sure!! omg she was there inside and I was standing outside!! some people also were there, fans wearing warm coats. I guess they were sitting there for long... :)

here are some pics from venue



awww so excited!!! don't care about all that LOVE again thing lol I'll see her tomorrow!! that's all that matters!

edit: lol I've just seen tokyo's post above :P

You're brave to face the rain to go there hahaha!

I hope AUDIENCE is true !!!


See you at the venue tomorrow maybe ?? Haha

YUKARI 28th December 2012 04:29 PM

^ sure, let's meet!! I'll write you pm now :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2955233)
^Thanks for the pics! You live in Japan or you fly all the way there to see the CDL?

I'm studying abroad in Japanese university right now :) Spending my holidays in Tokyo :D

maxikot 28th December 2012 05:34 PM

Together when! Yes, i love this soo much! Snowy kiss was to be predicted as opening, missing sounds nice when i imagine starting after. Anticipation rises :] I believe Ayu can pull off great countdown.

TeamAyu2004 28th December 2012 05:43 PM

i really cant wait to find out what the countdown song is!!
I love evolution, but i kinda want her to do something else... like last year, RAINBOW was SOOOOOO unexpected.

spanishfan 28th December 2012 05:55 PM

^She sang Rainbow at CDL 2007-2008 I think, for me it was a surprise last year because she sang it not that long ago.

I think Wake me up would be a good song for countdown, sadly I don't see this happening... lol I just remember the two times performed happening here that was a waste, one time was enough.

maxikot 28th December 2012 06:01 PM

I also thought about Wake up as countdown song, well maybe not countdown but after it just like until that day during best of countdown.

TeamAyu2004 28th December 2012 06:07 PM

I would think she would open it with wake me up, since it is the title of the CDL, lol..

I think it would be epic if she showed us a new song for the count down...

Outback 28th December 2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2955320)
I would think she would open it with wake me up, since it is the title of the CDL, lol..

Or it is the final song like 2010/11 "Do it again"... who knows.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 28th December 2012 11:15 PM

Sooo excited!!!!!!

truehappiness 29th December 2012 01:33 AM

About 12 hours till we know the full setlist!

tasking 29th December 2012 02:49 AM

I posted this in the Ayu/Maro relationship thread, but it looks like he quit, maybe? Apparently he wasn't present for the rehearsal on the 27th which has caused them to make some major changes. They're saying he wasn't sick either.

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/201...060008-n1.html

se7entheaven 29th December 2012 03:19 AM

^ ouch, ayu's album better be canceled and re-named LOVE (never)again

truehappiness 29th December 2012 03:39 AM

I think they may be reading too much into it? I mean he was at her last few performances so why 'leave' now?

jyujiw 29th December 2012 03:57 AM

He's Ayu toy boy now, he doesn't need to work anymore. She probably pays a pension to him now. You fools.

Just kidding, love ya :love haha

TeamAyu2004 29th December 2012 05:30 AM

maybe avex finally said this is enough?

Luther10 29th December 2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyujiw (Post 2955541)
He's Ayu toy boy now, he doesn't need to work anymore. She probably pays a pension to him now. You fools.

Just kidding, love ya :love haha

Madonna's toyboys are cuter than Ayu's toyboys :shakehead... Sorry if it's out of topic... :lech

ExodusUK 29th December 2012 06:27 AM

Maybe maro hit ayu and ayu said u need to quit right now or timmy beat him up

Delicious n Bold 29th December 2012 06:31 AM

lol i wonder if maro was kicked out of the dance troupe.
i would laugh.

i hope the setlist has new music.
praying for sakura to be sung.

truehappiness 29th December 2012 06:46 AM

It seems Ayu mentioned something on TA saying that Maro is now a choreographer only and will not act as a backdancer? I wish people would look at other articles before coming to conclusions.

polka-dot-jewel 29th December 2012 06:49 AM

Pics from the goods stands :D


TeamAyu2004 29th December 2012 06:50 AM

interesting...
I wonder why? I wonder if he pulled something while ayumi was demanding her do that special flip in bed, lol.

calltome 29th December 2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2955615)
It seems Ayu mentioned something on TA saying that Maro is now a choreographer only and will not act as a backdancer? I wish people would look at other articles before coming to conclusions.

Howwwwwww convenient ayu, if this is true, it qualifies in being the biggest lie in 2012. excuse my language but I can't believe this! :wtf:wtf

saigodansu 29th December 2012 07:16 AM

Everything from the 1st announcement has been too convenient. Her staff fed the story to a tabloid to get the ball rolling. Now it's Maro is off stage because she listens to her fans. BULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.