Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Official Stephanie(ステファニー)Thread v.2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77248)

rookies 27th January 2009 03:33 AM

Only 820 copies? That is soooo sad to see! -___-

freedreamer 27th January 2009 03:45 AM

yea is the movie out?...

rookies 27th January 2009 06:07 AM

What was the name of the movie that "Pride" was tied-in with?

prussian blue 27th January 2009 07:37 AM

the sale looks like she is just debuting :roflmao

Kaiouforever 27th January 2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1800647)
What was the name of the movie that "Pride" was tied-in with?

It was also called Pride.

http://www.pride-movie.jp/

rookies 27th January 2009 08:45 AM

^ Thanks for the link, I will check out the website. ^^

Beauty4123 31st January 2009 05:13 PM

according to CDjapan, the album for 3/4 is postponed.

Kaiouforever 31st January 2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1806677)
according to CDjapan, the album for 3/4 is postponed.

Gee, I wonder why? :P She will probably release a single instead and try to get people to remember her before her 2nd album release.

AyUta 2nd February 2009 05:31 AM

Sucks. :irked

rookies 2nd February 2009 05:56 AM

Her record company needs to stop w/ all the feat. singles.

Just have her alone, without any of those featuring artist single, and I think it would be better. ^^

rookies 4th February 2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1806677)
according to CDjapan, the album for 3/4 is postponed.

NOOO!!! And they took it off their listing, damn! :eviltongu

Aozora 4th February 2009 04:45 PM

She needs to release another rock single with a good anime tie-in... and stick with that style. Friends should have been a clue to Sony. I don't know why she went back to ballads :x.

sora-kara 4th February 2009 05:36 PM

^avex?

stephanie is a sony artist.
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Arc...nie/index.html

Kaiouforever 4th February 2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookies (Post 1808731)
Her record company needs to stop w/ all the feat. singles.

Just have her alone, without any of those featuring artist single, and I think it would be better. ^^

Or at least a feature artist that is well known. (I love Roma Tanaka, but come on, he is not very popular)

Mirai Noah 4th February 2009 06:11 PM

^ Yeah, Roma Tanaka's pretty good, although not very popular.

Let's just hope that her next single doesn't feature anyone.

Aozora 4th February 2009 07:47 PM

Woops I meant Sony xD. I'm so used to blaming Avex :p.

rookies 5th February 2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiouforever (Post 1812068)
Or at least a feature artist that is well known. (I love Roma Tanaka, but come on, he is not very popular)

Yeah, that would work too.

Roma Tanaka wasn't very popular at all - I agree, and SRM, I have no clue who she is. I heard SRM was a group, and not an individual artist. o_O....

AyUta 6th February 2009 06:31 AM

Yes yes...rock songs w/anime tie-ins :dead2

rookies 14th February 2009 07:38 PM

New info!!!

Quote:

According to the official public blog for the movie "High Kick Girl", Stephanie will sing the main theme over the ending credits. The CD will be on sale 4/29.

http://highkickg.exblog.jp/10350859/
It might be a new single, nothing is confirmed yet.

Beauty4123 15th February 2009 12:16 AM

and here are some pics of her from a rolling stone mag shoot:


rookies 15th February 2009 12:19 AM

The looks so-so in the pics. Her boobs.... errm....

prussian blue 15th February 2009 01:32 AM

the first pic isnt good, but the rest are pretty good!!!

Aozora 15th February 2009 01:44 AM

The first is kind of weird but the ones underneath are really good. I like that look with her xD. It's good to see she's exploring her style, I hope she finds one that suits her well.

Does anyone know what High Kick Girl is about? I don't want another ballad song :(.

AyUta 17th February 2009 10:18 AM

Haha, that first close-up picture is horrid but the others are good ;)

Beauty4123 1st March 2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

new single, "FUTURE" 4/29 high kick girl theme, and a collab. project track for the c/w

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SECL-718
i hope the song is good, lol.

AyUta 1st March 2009 09:38 PM

^ I know right :thud

Come on Steph, give us something new and fresh.

freedreamer 1st March 2009 10:23 PM

FUTURE sounds nice as a title

AyuGAME 2nd March 2009 12:15 AM

another colaboration?!

rookies 2nd March 2009 07:10 AM

LOL, another collab. I wonder who it is with this time.

Mirai Noah 2nd March 2009 06:34 PM

I think that the collab is just for the B-side (c/w) right? I hope so anyway, lolz.

freedreamer 18th March 2009 03:30 AM

damn i wished she made it earlier

Beauty4123 24th March 2009 11:51 PM

from JPM

Quote:

They shot the cover for the single a few days ago, and I believe she mentioned it will be a pop song.

Source: http://www.playlog.jp/steph/blog/2009-03-19

Yoake 25th March 2009 08:17 AM

A new single? Already?
I hope her new song will be better than her last one! and I hope the cover'll be great!

Kaiouforever 25th March 2009 09:58 AM

At least she's busy at work. I hope the A-side is better than the B-side (KISSES should have been the a-side of her last single imo lol)

Aozora 25th March 2009 09:33 PM

Ehhh Pop is better than her Ballads... but... her strong point is in rock for sure and her record company hasn't seem to have realized that yet.

As long as it's not super happy Winter Gold pop... it still has a chance xD.

glowlydays 25th March 2009 09:49 PM

can't wait... i'm bored by Stephanie's ballads so i'm really counting on that song x3

AyUta 26th March 2009 02:31 AM

Yeah, I hope more rock pops up Dx

rookies 26th March 2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirai Noah (Post 1846101)
I think that the collab is just for the B-side (c/w) right? I hope so anyway, lolz.

I think so too.

For a minute, I thought it was for the A-side, just like her last few singles, lol.

Beauty4123 3rd April 2009 04:21 AM

from JPM

Quote:

Originally Posted by another_truth

i actually like the cover and promo pic. stephanie dosen't look so bad :P

rookies 3rd April 2009 06:04 AM

I don't like either pic. :/ Hope the song will be good though. :)

glowlydays 3rd April 2009 10:10 AM

cover isn't bad, but maybe that's 'cause it's small xD
but imo promo pic is ugly...

prussian blue 3rd April 2009 12:47 PM

the cover look so cute :laugh in a weird way XD

but the promo pic... she looks like a criminal

freedreamer 3rd April 2009 03:38 PM

fun covers haha

Mirai Noah 3rd April 2009 04:58 PM

It's better than her last how many ever covers. :P

AyuGAME 4th April 2009 02:46 AM

i think its her best cover...
why she use hot pants again?!!! OMG...she really love hot pants, isn't she?

TITANIC 4th April 2009 02:52 AM

auuchh her expression.. errr

prussian blue 4th April 2009 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1885198)
i think its her best cover...
why she use hot pants again?!!! OMG...she really love hot pants, isn't she?

isnt she famous to wear a hot pants all the time? i think she's pretty with it. make her long legs look sexier

GRACE 4th April 2009 03:20 AM

I think the promo picture makes her face look good, I hope this means she got a new photographer

Ayu_desu 4th April 2009 09:19 AM

lol, those are some awkward covers...
it's better though.

rookies 4th April 2009 09:21 AM

I like the "Pride" cover the most.

She looks so beautiful in it. :heart

glowlydays 4th April 2009 01:05 PM

so guys, is there any news about tracklist? or i am missing something xD

Beauty4123 4th April 2009 02:47 PM

no tracklist yet, i think. i'll post whenever i found one :D

Mirai Noah 4th April 2009 06:11 PM

I think that she wears hot pants because she likes to show off her legs. :)

Beauty4123 8th April 2009 12:40 AM

haha, now i have the tracklist! :D

Quote:

1 Future
2 Breakdown
3 Pride -a Part Of Me (Sweet & Mellow Version

rookies 8th April 2009 01:00 AM

Wasn't the b-side song aka c/w song going to be a collab? Lol. Hehe.

Thx for the tracklisting, Lisa.

prussian blue 8th April 2009 08:40 AM

sounds good! her single has only 3 songs all the time :(

AyUta 9th April 2009 06:44 AM

Breakdown sounds rock-ish!! :clapclap

I like the cover but the promo picture = no lol.

glowlydays 9th April 2009 10:42 AM

thanks for tracklist ; )
can't wait to hear Breakdown :D

Yoake 9th April 2009 11:03 AM

Thanks for the tracklist!

The cover is ok but I would like to have a bigger version! By contrast the promo pic is ...Her face is weird :irked

Beauty4123 11th April 2009 02:04 AM

some news...

Quote:

Originally Posted by acorin @ JPM
Stephanie is starting a series of "collaboration projects", the first of which is with the school Vantan - she's going to be wearing clothes made by students from the school for her next PV, CD cover, live, etc. It's going to be a contest, voted for through a general poll and by the students of the school, people from Sony, Joe Rinoie, and Stephanie. Voting for the initial stage (designs only, not actual clothes) will take place the first 10 ten days of May. After that, the top 3 designs will be manufactured and the final stage of the contest will take place. Stephanie will wear the winning outfit.

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000048567


Aozora 11th April 2009 03:28 AM

Hopefully people in the campus will buy her stuff and boost her sales :D.

The covers look... not that good to me :x. If only she were smiling :x. Her face looks like "Blah".

AyuGAME 11th April 2009 05:40 AM

^cool idea to attract highschool student to her presents...hope it will success

rookies 11th April 2009 06:40 AM

Wow, cool, the collab projects sound really interesting.

rookies 13th April 2009 04:56 AM

Stephanie's 2nd album?!

Release Date: June 17th

CD: http://www.95music.com/productDoc.jsp?id=57595

CD (Limited Edition) (DVD also???): http://www.95music.com/productDoc.jsp?id=57594

I thought she was going to release 1 or two more singles, before an album?

Anyways, time will tell whether this 95music site is accurate or not. Can't wait for official confirmation by CDJapan or her official site. :)

Kaiouforever 13th April 2009 09:54 AM

^Well she'd have 3 singles for this album including the current contest thing, so that's a lot...

I hope her second album is better than her first (which I liked). I also hope there's more Japanese, there was a LOT of English in the first one.

prussian blue 13th April 2009 10:00 AM

lol i think i sense someone will get pretty low sales :o

the single from this album isnt that good so far, well, the upcoming single is exception

glowlydays 13th April 2009 11:54 AM

^ lol, i think exactly the same xDDD

Beauty4123 13th April 2009 03:20 PM

i don't mind an album, but i still need to hear her first album, haha :P i'm more of a casual fan with stephanie, so i don't follow her so much with music. :P i only really liked "friends" the most.

Mirai Noah 13th April 2009 04:38 PM

^ I'm a causal fan too, so I haven't listened to her first album either....

Beauty4123 13th April 2009 07:06 PM

"breakdown" (the b-side) will be a little bit on the rock side, lol. so i'm glad :P

bigger promo pic:
http://i44.tinypic.com/23ua81x.jpg

glowlydays 14th April 2009 07:44 AM

^ thanks, but no bigger cover? xD

prussian blue 14th April 2009 08:37 AM

she looks pretty overall. i dont mind the pose, its like "oo yah, i just escaped from the prison, someone please help me"

OogoeDiamond 14th April 2009 11:46 AM

www.steph.jp - new layout and future previev

glowlydays 14th April 2009 11:52 AM

BREAKDOUN?? wtf o.O?? congratz Sony xDDD

prussian blue 14th April 2009 12:34 PM

awww, future sounds so cheerful! its a typical spring song

i like it! cant wait for the full version

AyuGAME 14th April 2009 01:06 PM

i love her new song

freedreamer 14th April 2009 01:44 PM

did not expect that from Steph....its so anime-ish and pop...
Compared to her previous cuter pop songs..this is quite nice...(i need Friends NOW)

Aozora 14th April 2009 05:03 PM

Ehhhhhhhhhhh... I don't like the preview :x.

I'm almost positive this will be another case where the B-Side is so much better than the A-Side. Steph is amazing at rock. Whhhhyyyy are her A-Sides never rock??? Her only rock single (Friends) sold amazing (besides it also having a good tie-in). But still. Sony is stupid :(.

Mirai Noah 14th April 2009 05:52 PM

I like the preview, but I wish that Stephanie would make another song like Friends.

Beauty4123 14th April 2009 07:41 PM

ahh, i love the preview so far! even though it's pop, it should have been rock pop instead, lol. :P then it would be even better, haha.

rookies 14th April 2009 09:39 PM

The beginning part of the preview reminds me of "Pride".

I love the new layout/theme of her website. Especially the hearts and the color. :heart

AyUta 16th April 2009 01:45 AM

It's okay lol. That thing with the school will hopefully boost her sales.

New Steph album! Horrah.

Beauty4123 21st April 2009 11:43 PM

from JPM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acorin
Stephanie opened a Myspace! You can hear another preview of FUTURE there.

http://www.myspace.com/stephaniefuture

Her second project is a song-making project with her fans on Mixi, it was announced today. It's a song for the fans, apparently. Hopefully this means her producer will have no say in it. xD

http://i42.tinypic.com/332o6r5.jpghttp://i43.tinypic.com/mv6dkg.jpg


rookies 21st April 2009 11:47 PM

Oh cool, she has her own official myspace now.

I love the different preview of FUTURE. Can't wait til the single is released next week! :D

AyuGAME 22nd April 2009 02:56 AM

i love the promo pics

Mirai Noah 22nd April 2009 04:28 PM

^ Me too. She looks good. :)

AyuGAME 22nd April 2009 04:36 PM

^but i feel so tired with those hot pants... (~_~)

freedreamer 22nd April 2009 05:01 PM

FUTURE sounds better in that new preview...but its still a happy poprock song...zzz

but she looks great in those pics

rookies 25th April 2009 09:41 AM

Where's the new Stephanie PV. :grumpy

I want to see it.

And why do I get this feeling that the single is gonna be hard to find, just like "Pride", when it gets released. :(

Yoake 25th April 2009 12:38 PM

OMG I love the first pic!!!

Beauty4123 25th April 2009 11:27 PM

i can't even believe that the single gets released next week, and there's still no PV :grumpy

Yoake 25th April 2009 11:36 PM

oh I didn't notice that! It's weird! But maybe she don't make pv for it and she decided to release an album after where we can find a pv like Ayu did with Sparkle!

Beauty4123 26th April 2009 01:29 AM

i think she did make a PV, but like her last single, i guess it'll come out kinda late. :P

Kaiouforever 26th April 2009 05:18 AM

Guess we'll have to wait...hope it's good ~

Yoake 26th April 2009 09:16 AM

She already did that!!! I didn't know >.<

Sundae 26th April 2009 09:26 AM

Why would they wait until after the release date to release a PV? That doesn't make any sense. She didn't even make NINKI either. But the song sounds good.

rookies 26th April 2009 10:21 AM

The song sounds really pop from the preview.

I would be mad if they release the PV after the single's release date.

Her record company doesn't seem like they want to promote her. :grumpy

AyuGAME 26th April 2009 11:20 AM

from what i remember, part of Me PV release in the same day of the single release...right?

Sundae 26th April 2009 08:28 PM

I think you're right. Pride was the same thing. FUTURE is the theme song to some movie right? Maybe that's where they expect the promotion to occur.

Yoake 27th April 2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookies (Post 1916752)
The song sounds really pop from the preview.

I would be mad if they release the PV after the single's release date.

Her record company doesn't seem like they want to promote her. :grumpy

It's a pity. I think Sony should promote her more!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.