Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HEY SEXY SENORITA! Nana Tanimura 2nd Thread OK?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81151)

AyUta 12th May 2009 03:57 AM

Great for the new single but I'm getting angry :gnash

Yoake 12th May 2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 1938015)
Great for the new single but I'm getting angry :gnash

:laugh

Be quiet. She'll never release only single during all her career!

AyUta 12th May 2009 05:11 PM

^ Okay :cry
Patience...

Temari_2 12th May 2009 06:24 PM

Another single from Nana?! Her debut album is going to be a best album by the time its released.

Yoake 12th May 2009 06:42 PM

:laugh I never thought about that. But I think the next stuff'll be an album. Avex'll decide to do that surely! She'll have 6 singles with the new one. It's time to do an album

AyUta 27th May 2009 06:19 AM

Apparently Nana is rehearsing for the new new PV to her new single, out July 8th. Also something about being in the Sweet magazine?

original japanese text
Spoiler:
2009年05月19日
ダンスリハーサル☆

雑誌sweetが発売中だよんo(^-^)o

それと、

‘堂本剛の正直しんどい’が20日O.Aです\^o^/



さてさてこの写真は

最近毎日PVダンスリハーサルやってるんだけど、その時の一枚だよ( ̄▽ ̄;)



休憩中でした(^O^)



GOOGLE translation
Quote:

May 19, 2009
☆ dance rehearsal

Magazines sweet I'm in the market o (^-^) o

Also,

'Tough honesty Tsuyoshi Domoto' OA is 20 \ ^ o ^ /



This picture is now

Every day I'm doing PV recent dance rehearsal, it's one of the time ( ̄ ▽  ̄;)



It was during a break (^ O ^)


-Official Nana blog



I also gathered information that she's learning English and Spanish at the same time. :thud



AyUta 30th May 2009 01:13 AM

She shot her CD jacket today!

original japanese text
Spoiler:
今日は新曲CDジャケット撮影です(^O^)

写真はディレクターの山口さん カメラマンのニッキーさん ヘアメイクのkeiichi
さん スタイリストの大沼さんと♪♪♪


またpv同様、撮影中の写真をupできる時期がきたらupするから待っててくりー! 

今日はスタートが遅かったので、これからメイクですp(^^)q

いつも通り、楽屋は私のお気に入りの洋楽゛my favorite集゛爆音ですよ~(笑)


GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Quote:

Today's New CD is shooting jacket (^ O ^)

Nikki's picture of the photographer's Hair Yamaguchi Director keiichi
Onuma and her stylist's ♪ ♪ ♪


The pv Similarly, in a photo shoot up when the time to wait to be up-TEKURI!

Since the late start today, I now make p (^ ^) q

As always,゛Western dressing is my favorite collection of my favorite゛I roar ~ (laughs)
-official blog

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 30th May 2009 01:51 AM

Ooh, can not wait to see it.

Beauty4123 30th May 2009 02:41 AM

ooh i wanna see the cover! :D

Yoake 30th May 2009 11:12 AM

thanks for sharing Temmy^^

rookies 30th May 2009 11:24 AM

I can't wait to see the CD jacket! ^^

Beauty4123 30th May 2009 06:03 PM

we have a title! the single is called "every-body"

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-16184
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-16185

Yoake 30th May 2009 06:11 PM

thanks for info!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 30th May 2009 10:37 PM

Please don't be as tacky as "Crazy For You".

Beauty4123 30th May 2009 11:27 PM

i totally agree, melody :P

anyway, nana at the VMAJ!

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3310/88071979.jpg

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8711/88072525.jpg

so cute! :love

rookies 30th May 2009 11:42 PM

Her dress is really nice. ^^

AyUta 31st May 2009 02:51 AM

Aw, how cute!

The title sounds like it'll be a dance song. MAYBE. I just hope it wont be like CRAZY FOR YOU as well melody :laugh

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st May 2009 03:09 AM

Wasn't expecting the boots. The dress is still pretty.

GRACE 31st May 2009 04:23 AM

I love her outfit, and I'm always a sucker for boots <3 I hope it's a really pretty ballad, she needs another really pretty ballad

Yoake 31st May 2009 10:53 AM

Her dress is so nice *.*

Mirai Noah 31st May 2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1962889)
Wasn't expecting the boots. The dress is still pretty.

LOL, me neither! I saw the first photo and thought, "Pretty dress!" Then I saw the second one and thought, "Whoa, boots!"

kakumei 1st June 2009 04:09 PM

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/310/563h.jpg
new promo pic

rookies 1st June 2009 05:13 PM

She looks nice. ^^

howtousesexy 1st June 2009 07:59 PM

nice pic

Beauty4123 1st June 2009 08:16 PM

BEAUTIFUL! :love now we better get much better covers than "crazy for you" :irked

aqua_crystal 1st June 2009 08:16 PM

Nice pic!! I wonder what every-body will sound likee... i dont think its a ballad...

GRACE 1st June 2009 08:47 PM

They aren't highlighting her boobs, I really hope that's a sign that this is a ballad~

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 1st June 2009 08:51 PM

The hair needs to go. It reminds of "Crazy For You".

aqua_crystal 1st June 2009 08:56 PM

^Actually, the promo itself reminds me of Crazy For You for some reason.

Oh, and interesting observation GRACE^^ I was hoping her next release would have a rock a-side, but i doubt it will.

howtousesexy 1st June 2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1965181)
They aren't highlighting her boobs, I really hope that's a sign that this is a ballad~

honestly, that pic screams upbeat song to me.

GRACE 1st June 2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howtousesexy (Post 1965215)
honestly, that pic screams upbeat song to me.

True, but the pattern they seem to be following is "Upbeat song: Nana's Boobs, Ballad: Nana"

AyUta 2nd June 2009 12:41 AM

Pretty pic, but I'm not a fan of the dress lol.

kakumei 3rd June 2009 03:21 PM

tracklist
Quote:

<CD>
1.every-body
2.GIRLS WANNA BE
3.Mind Ya Biz
4.every-body -instrumental-
5.GIRLS WANNA BE -instrumental-
6.Mind Ya Biz -instrumental-

<DVD>
every-body
・Music Clip
・Special Makin

howtousesexy 3rd June 2009 03:29 PM

Mind Ya Biz :laugh

rookies 3rd June 2009 04:26 PM

Lol @ track #3. :roflmao

stickyrice 3rd June 2009 06:29 PM

what the heck?

Mind Ya Biz?

I so need to hear that song now.

Beauty4123 3rd June 2009 08:13 PM

LOL mind ya biz. :laugh i can already tell that this single will be upbeat (again)

GRACE 3rd June 2009 08:26 PM

I love how she's got these like random titles as track threes now XD No Music No Goodies, now Mind Ya Biz XD

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 3rd June 2009 10:50 PM

^ At least we can get a laugh out of a single.

aqua_crystal 4th June 2009 01:51 AM

Mind Ya Biz!!! :heart Sounds kind of rocky!! I think I'm going to like this single! :p

AyUta 4th June 2009 07:42 AM

At first I thought the second track was 'girl's just wanna have fun' by I don't remember who.

howtousesexy 4th June 2009 05:03 PM

Kana Nishino?

aqua_crystal 4th June 2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howtousesexy (Post 1968343)
Kana Nishino?

I think she was refering to the Cyndi Lauper one. Thats a really famous english song which has been covered by sooo many artists its not even funny. Even I thought it was that song for a sec.

AyUta 5th June 2009 05:57 AM

^ Yeah her :laugh I love dancing to that song :).

howtousesexy 5th June 2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua_crystal (Post 1968369)
I think she was refering to the Cyndi Lauper one. Thats a really famous english song which has been covered by sooo many artists its not even funny. Even I thought it was that song for a sec.

oh yeah, i thought she was talking about kana covering the song :laugh

kakumei 5th June 2009 03:34 PM

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8051/563l.jpg
new profile photo

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 5th June 2009 04:52 PM

Continuing the talk of Kana.... little bit of a similarity between the two.

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zxmc10.jpg

rookies 5th June 2009 04:54 PM

^ You're right, there is a big similarity between the two! o_O !

The hair, the face, and the hat.

Beauty4123 5th June 2009 11:33 PM

such a pretty pic! but just give us the covers already :grumpy

ren'ai 6th June 2009 12:24 AM

I want a nice summery sexy & colourful cover!

howtousesexy 6th June 2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakumei (Post 1969449)

she doesn't look tacky for once!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1969505)
Continuing the talk of Kana.... little bit of a similarity between the two.

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zxmc10.jpg

damn, i can see it alright

Yoake 6th June 2009 07:48 PM

this kind of hat is fashion that summer. Ayu wears one too in TA pics

AyUta 7th June 2009 06:04 AM

Whoa, yeah, they do look similar :laugh.

kakumei 8th June 2009 05:54 AM

CD
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6476/ncd.jpg

CD DVD
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5439/ndvd.jpg

2 promo pics
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2927/npro1.jpg

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4861/npro2.jpg

rookies 8th June 2009 05:59 AM

I love the covers and promo pics. :love

She's so beautiful! *__*

aqua_crystal 8th June 2009 09:14 AM

LOVE THE NEW PICS!!!! The covers are awesome too but i prefer the CD only one, again. I think I sense another SEXY SENORITA release!!!

Yoake 8th June 2009 09:35 AM

the cd+dvd cover is really pretty! :yes

howtousesexy 8th June 2009 10:09 AM

wow it's not tacky! :o

gorgeous covers :love

Chiharo 8th June 2009 03:04 PM

Wow! Ultra-beautiful!!

Beauty4123 8th June 2009 04:55 PM

very pretty! my favorite is the CD+DVD :love

stickyrice 8th June 2009 05:10 PM

Very very nice! I love the covers!

Mirai Noah 8th June 2009 05:29 PM

The covers are promo are cute! :D

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 8th June 2009 07:56 PM

Wow, Nana way to turn up the summer heat! Everything is so colourful!

GRACE 8th June 2009 09:38 PM

I like the covers =D I really don't think we're getting anything like last summer, since her boobs are like, the most covered up I've ever seen them

AyUta 9th June 2009 05:24 AM

Ooo! Very nice :D I like the CD only better. :yes

UPDATED BLOG
original Japanese text
Spoiler:

♪every-body♪

みなさんこんにちは~、谷村奈南です☆
7月8日に私のニューシングルevery-bodyのリリースが決定致しました~o(^-^o)(o^-^)o
この曲はMONKEY MAJIKさんに書いて頂いた曲で、今までの私の曲とはガラッと変わった雰囲気で、ナチュラルなトラックや 歌詞を楽しんでいただけたらと思います♪♪♪
さらにヴィジョン・ファクトリー携帯会員の皆さま限定で、普通のCDジャケットとは別バージョンのジャケッ トが入ったCDをGET出来るという事なので、そちらも是非Cheeckしてくださいね(^O ^)/


GOOGLE translation
Quote:

- Hello everybody! Tanimura Nana here!
Everyone has been determined to listen to my new single coming out July 8th o (^ - ^ o) (o ^ - ^) o
MONKEY MAJIK in this song we wrote in her song, music and so far I have changed dramatically in the atmosphere, I enjoy the lyrics and tracks ITADAKETARA natural ♪ ♪ ♪
In our limited vision of the factory more mobile members, usually a CD jacket and the jacket is another version of the CD so that you can GET, and whether there Cheeck I please (^ O ^) /

MONKEY MAJIK?

rookies 9th June 2009 05:36 AM

^ Monkey Majik is in the song? In which song? o_O

Btw, Monkey Majik have a new single coming out on Wednesday, and the A-side has a J-drama tie-in. I heard it could be huge, but we'll have to wait and see if it does well or not.

kakumei 9th June 2009 04:53 PM

MM did the music for the track,

larger covers/promos

rookies 9th June 2009 04:57 PM

^ I see, thanks for letting me know about that. :)

The bigger pics are so lovely! :love

AyUta 9th June 2009 05:06 PM

Who are MONKEY MAJIK exactly?

Ohhh Isee. Thanks for the pictures :).

rookies 9th June 2009 05:23 PM

^ More info on Monkey Majik:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Majik

fake_foxtail 9th June 2009 06:33 PM

MONKEY MAJIK and her.. wow I wanna hear the song already.

And a whole album next time please..

aqua_crystal 9th June 2009 07:48 PM

^Yeah hopefully Nana wont torture us any further and will release an album soon.

But it's really cool that MM did the music in one of the tracks! I hope its a hit!

Thanks!!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 9th June 2009 11:14 PM

MONKEY MAJIK did really well with Anna's "GINGER" so "every-body" should be good :yes

AyUta 10th June 2009 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookies (Post 1974126)
^ More info on Monkey Majik:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Majik

Oooo, that's cool. Thanks for the info. Hopefully this will turn out to be good. :)

kakumei 15th June 2009 06:18 AM

http://www.visionfactory.jp/movie/index.html
^ watch the new VISION HEADLINE movie for a short preview of every-body


B O R I N G :lol

rookies 15th June 2009 06:26 AM

Ok, I'll watch it, thx!

aqua_crystal 15th June 2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakumei (Post 1981709)
http://www.visionfactory.jp/movie/index.html
^ watch the new VISION HEADLINE movie for a short preview of every-body


B O R I N G :lol

Okay, I clicked the "English" button first but man, that guy's english was soooo annoying!!! :irked Aaaanyways, the song sounds okay, nothing special, unlike her previous releases.

Beauty4123 15th June 2009 06:45 PM

hmm..less upbeat this time, but at least it sounds somewhat different compared to her other singles. i hope it's better in full!

ren'ai 15th June 2009 08:28 PM

She looks beautiful!! I love the covers :D

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 16th June 2009 02:31 AM

I like that it's different. Mid-tempo, something Nana hasn't done.

AyUta 16th June 2009 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakumei (Post 1981709)
http://www.visionfactory.jp/movie/index.html
^ watch the new VISION HEADLINE movie for a short preview of every-body


B O R I N G :lol

Thanks.

OMG, it's REALLY annoying in English :laugh

Mirai Noah 16th June 2009 05:20 PM

The song's not too bad.

kakumei 17th June 2009 07:39 AM

http://www.visionfactory.jp/
you can watch a PV preview now in VISION's top banner

AyUta 17th June 2009 08:07 AM

Looks like a pretty PV, I love PVs like that. Thanks!

rookies 17th June 2009 08:50 AM

Thx, I will check out the pv preview. *__*

Beauty4123 17th June 2009 04:25 PM

the PV looks so pretty! nana's actually not showing off much cleavage this time, too, lol. can't wait for the full video.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 17th June 2009 09:08 PM

Looks so great so far. Nothing reminiscent of "Crazy For You".

Minako20 17th June 2009 09:20 PM

yay summerish song :D I love it

stickyrice 18th June 2009 09:31 PM

I love every-body! It's such a fun breezy summery song and I feel happy just listening to it! Really nice song to just kick back, relax, drink a glass of lemonade under the sun at the beach :cool And she looked very pretty in the PV.

Beauty4123 18th June 2009 11:43 PM

PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPoS2T8QJgc

simple song, but i really like it. beautiful PV, too! :love

AyUta 19th June 2009 01:00 AM

Thanks Lisa!

I like the PV, really nice. As for the song, I like it too, but it's a bit on the repetitive side. Still like it though :).

MP3 RIP
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2oonza2zkno

GRACE 19th June 2009 01:05 AM

The song is simple, it's not like omg amazing, but I like it actually <3 I like how she can still do songs like this and she's not just walking cleavage.

aqua_crystal 19th June 2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1986581)
PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPoS2T8QJgc

simple song, but i really like it. beautiful PV, too! :love

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 1986646)
Thanks Lisa!

I like the PV, really nice. As for the song, I like it too, but it's a bit on the repetitive side. Still like it though :).

MP3 RIP
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2oonza2zkno

Thanks you guys!!! I'll check it out~!!!

Mirai Noah 19th June 2009 04:53 PM

I really like the song! Nice and breezy feeling~

rookies 19th June 2009 08:06 PM

The PV is nice, I like the summer vibe to it. :)

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 20th June 2009 01:32 AM

It's ok. Thought there would be a little more to the verses.

lilchan 20th June 2009 06:24 AM

not as good as Crazy, but i enjoyed it, and i just replayed the pv for the 4th time

the pv reminded me of an exercise video, or a video convincing you to go green or something with those fishes
i dont really like those boots?i think it wouldve been better with slippers
but i LOVE HER DRESS

Yoake 21st June 2009 12:13 PM

The pv is good but quite common as summer pv. The song is not exceptional!

aqua_crystal 21st June 2009 08:40 PM

I think every-body is the first Nana song in which I prefer the PV over the song. Although I think Again is her best PV, the song was awesome too.

kakumei 2nd July 2009 04:53 PM

1.every-body [ LISTEN WMP ]
2.GIRLS WANNA BE [ LISTEN WMP ]
3.Mind Ya Biz [ LISTEN WMP ]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.