Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

KarenPang 25th January 2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1797471)
haha they do, but god forbid that alan date a JE guy...too much drama i would think...

that already happened with ayumi & Nagase , I don't want another type of Johnny's drama to happen once more

& honestly I can't think of any Johnny's guy that looks together with alan

pommy48 25th January 2009 08:20 AM

^ and didn't kuu date one of the SMAP dude?

but yeah, i imagine alan with the cute type of boys, not the macho manly kind

rookies 25th January 2009 08:21 AM

So I'm currently downloading alan's discography from the download section.

Got the first single downloaded. 7 more singles to go... ^^

I have heard her RED CLIFF song, and I love it. And I like the Chinese version also.

KarenPang 25th January 2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1797505)
^ and didn't kuu date one of the SMAP dude?

but yeah, i imagine alan with the cute type of boys, not the macho manly kind

Koda was rumoured to be going out with SMAP's leader Nakai but nothing was confirmed

I suddenly realised that alan might pair & look good together with Tegomass especially Tegoshi :D

pommy48 25th January 2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1797506)
So I'm currently downloading alan's discography from the download section.

Got the first single downloaded. 7 more singles to go... ^^

I have heard her RED CLIFF song, and I love it. And I like the Chinese version also.

oh, did you download from my link of mirai? does the link work

rookies 25th January 2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1797515)
oh, did you download from my link of mirai? does the link work

I'm downloading the .rar singles, instead of the individual song links.

The first single (ashita), I was able to download the .rar successfully.

But then, the second single, it kept saying that the connection cut off, and I had no choice but to download the individual songs, one by one. :(

pommy48 25th January 2009 08:31 AM

^ yeah~ i'm the one that uploaded the rar files
hmm that's weird, well mediafire is always having problems anyways

aqua_crystal 25th January 2009 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1797512)
I suddenly realised that alan might pair & look good together with Tegomass especially Tegoshi :D

I wish I knew who that was.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1797518)
The first single (ashita), I was able to download the .rar successfully.

Have you heard ashita yet??? Isn't it amazing?! I always flip when I hear that single!! :P

rookies 25th January 2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua_crystal (Post 1797534)
Have you heard ashita yet??? Isn't it amazing?! I always flip when I hear that single!! :P

I heard it already like 2 or more weeks ago when I watched the PV.

It is a very nice song, and her vocals are very powerful! ^^

KarenPang 25th January 2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua_crystal (Post 1797534)
I wish I knew who that was.....

LOL Alicia :laugh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ego26Massu.jpg

Tegomass consists of 2 members from NEWS , Tegoshi (left) & Masuda (right) (geddit at the name of Johnny's temporary unit)

I think either 1 of them will look cute if they were to pair up with alan

rookies 25th January 2009 10:46 AM

Nevermind about the slow speed... for some reason, the mediafire link for the .rar singles are super fast now. *__*

I downloaded all the singles now, and will be listening to her music!! ^^ *happy*.

KarenPang 25th January 2009 10:48 AM

I can't wait to get Gunjou no Tani when it's imported from Japan in due time from the local HMV :smitten

it's great that they're starting to import her singles from Kaze no Tegami onwards :yes

aqua_crystal 25th January 2009 05:32 PM

^^Hmmm.... but they probably won't import the Chi Bi single right (the Chinese one)?? That's the one I want! :lech
Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1797568)
LOL Alicia :laugh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ego26Massu.jpg

Tegomass consists of 2 members from NEWS , Tegoshi (left) & Masuda (right) (geddit at the name of Johnny's temporary unit)

I think either 1 of them will look cute if they were to pair up with alan

Ohhh... right, of course... O_o

pommy48 25th January 2009 06:06 PM

is the 2nd RED CLIFF EP even confirmed yet? is there even one?

i only know GRSE will be on the RED CLIFF soundtrack

aqua_crystal 25th January 2009 06:19 PM

^^"GRSE"???

pommy48 25th January 2009 07:25 PM

^ Great River Surges East
that's why i type GRSE, saves a lot more time

alan was mentioned and MnA was played on this asian channel~ never heard of it @_@ but it's from the US
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjgwOD...full=true#full

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 25th January 2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1797568)
LOL Alicia :laugh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ego26Massu.jpg


I think either 1 of them will look cute if they were to pair up with alan

How old are they? Both of them look like they're 14.
Maybe GRSE is going to be alan's single after her album.

@pommy the girl can't even say avex right.

pommy48 25th January 2009 07:33 PM

T_T...will alan have a "debut" chinese album too?
haha i find that funny, but yet she can pronounce the korean college's name right

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 25th January 2009 08:11 PM

Maybe she prefers Korea over China.

pommy48 25th January 2009 08:13 PM

@_@ avex is an english word :roflmao

but anyways, any update for HEYx3

GRACE 25th January 2009 09:03 PM

GRSE was a Digital single according to Wiki

pommy48 25th January 2009 09:49 PM

oh i see~ hmm, wonder when we'll get the GRSE pv without all the other movie shots

Aozora 25th January 2009 10:46 PM

Wait how is alan pronounced!? The girl in the video pronounced it differently than I do but... she also pronounced Megumi no Ame weird and Avex completely wrong xD.

I say it like uh-lahn (rhyming with gone) with emphasis on the lahn.

pommy48 25th January 2009 10:49 PM

i say it like her chinese name

ah-lan

rookies 25th January 2009 11:53 PM

I wish her artist name wasn't just "alan". There are so many alan's, and it is hard to search for her stuff/info on google and other places. -___-

pommy48 25th January 2009 11:59 PM

exactly, but if you search her chinese name, it's sometimes easier

rookies 26th January 2009 12:02 AM

^ What's her chinese name?

pommy48 26th January 2009 12:06 AM

well not really her chinese name, maybe like a nickname

a-lan

that's the pinyin, so you can see why she's called alan, not the english name alan, but the chinese words of 阿 and 蘭

rookies 26th January 2009 12:07 AM

^ Ahh, ok, I see.

pommy48 26th January 2009 12:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVbfSG2zgo
lol starting from 0:39

it's one of the actress in red cliff singing alan's song..horrible

rookies 26th January 2009 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1798502)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVbfSG2zgo
lol starting from 0:39

it's one of the actress in red cliff singing alan's song..horrible

It's not that bad. ^^

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 26th January 2009 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1798369)
i say it like her chinese name

ah-lan

That's how I've been saying it. The lady pronounced it like Alan (al-in) Jackson, a country singer. The CMs would let her know how to pronounce avex.

GRACE 26th January 2009 03:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJUvaTyyeU

alan's been promoting herself around China as of late, and apparently, because of this little performance of some folk song on a New Years show, has like, quadrupled her popularity there. I wish this was in higher quality, she sounds really good <3

pommy48 26th January 2009 03:38 AM

that was the video with the outfit with the ayu like dress XD but in blue XD

rookies 26th January 2009 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1798733)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJUvaTyyeU

alan's been promoting herself around China as of late, and apparently, because of this little performance of some folk song on a New Years show, has like, quadrupled her popularity there. I wish this was in higher quality, she sounds really good <3

Thanks, I will check out her performance. *__*

love in music 26th January 2009 04:10 AM

did you guys see this cover someone did of ashita e no sanka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDL7qWfoUuk
it's probably one of the worst things i've ever heard :dead2

Ashiya 26th January 2009 04:13 AM

I cannot tell a lie, that wasn't of very pristine quality.

rookies 26th January 2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ (Post 1798785)
did you guys see this cover someone did of ashita e no sanka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDL7qWfoUuk
it's probably one of the worst things i've ever heard :dead2

She's off-tune, out of sync, etc. etc. Terrible. :/

pommy48 26th January 2009 06:09 AM

there's been some good attempts, but no one does it perfectly like alan :luv2

AyUta 26th January 2009 08:56 AM

^ Yup, it's super hard to do. My voice always cracks x_x;

KarenPang 26th January 2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua_crystal (Post 1798058)
^^Hmmm.... but they probably won't import the Chi Bi single right (the Chinese one)?? That's the one I want! :lech

come to think about it Alicia , I don't know :dead2 , I should call the local HMV the next time I want to enquire about it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1798173)
How old are they? Both of them look like they're 14.

haha Tegoshi's 22 this year & I think Masuda's ... 23/24 ?

Tegoshi's the youngest in NEWS in terms of month wise . He's the same age as Kato (everyone all calls him Shige anyway because Kato just sounds 'wrong' :laugh)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1798219)
but anyways, any update for HEYx3

nothing yet although next week ie. 2nd Feb , KAT-TUN & KinKi Kids will be on the show :D

aqua_crystal 26th January 2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1799269)
haha Tegoshi's 22 this year & I think Masuda's ... 23/24 ?

Tegoshi's the youngest in NEWS in terms of month wise . He's the same age as Kato (everyone all calls him Shige anyway because Kato just sounds 'wrong' :laugh)

Wut? Really?! They look like little kids, really. They would make alan seem old!! :thud (and alan is sooo not old~)

KarenPang 26th January 2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua_crystal (Post 1799330)
Wut? Really?! They look like little kids, really. They would make alan seem old!! :thud (and alan is sooo not old~)

haha that pic I used of Tegomass's not updated

go watch NEWS's Happy Birthday , it's a more updated on both guys's part , image wise

I cannot imagine alan going out with Yamapi or Sexy Osaka Man Ryo :innocent :dead2

rookies 26th January 2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1799351)
haha that pic I used of Tegomass's not updated

go watch NEWS's Happy Birthday , it's a more updated on both guys's part , image wise

I cannot imagine alan going out with Yamapi or Sexy Osaka Man Ryo :innocent :dead2

LOL... alan going out with Yamapi. Haha!! ^^

I wonder where they would go if they went on a date together.

mcken200 26th January 2009 02:45 PM

alan @ hey x 3 studio !
http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/j...0133748334.jpg
http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/j...0133748351.jpg
http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/j...0133748334.jpg
http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/j...0133748351.jpg

also ive added some HQ videos in download section

epson photoshoot
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85547

alan 加油!你有ME! HQ PV and making of
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85548

aqua_crystal 26th January 2009 02:56 PM

^^Those are some cute pics of alan!!! Oh and thanks for the making of Jiayou!

EDIT: OMG!!!! her eyes in the first pic......SHE REALLY DOES HAVE HUGE EYES!!! (but cute ones nevertheless :D)

KarenPang 26th January 2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1799369)
LOL... alan going out with Yamapi. Haha!! ^^

I wonder where they would go if they went on a date together.

haha all the fangirls will come after avex/alan if that's true :P

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 26th January 2009 10:14 PM

Pommy did a much better job of covering Ashita e no Sanka than that girl. My choir teacher would love to get ahold of her.

I wanna see Downtown with alan so bad. :eyes

AyUta 26th January 2009 11:37 PM

Thanks for the pics. The first one is kind of scary :laugh

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 27th January 2009 12:15 AM

^ It's like Mika Nakashima's LIFE.

pommy48 27th January 2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1800054)
Pommy did a much better job of covering Ashita e no Sanka than that girl. My choir teacher would love to get ahold of her.

I wanna see Downtown with alan so bad. :eyes

:roflmao haha thanks?

ah! she is on HEYx3, haha i thought it was like ghostly rumor :thud

KarenPang 27th January 2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1800054)
Pommy did a much better job of covering Ashita e no Sanka than that girl. My choir teacher would love to get ahold of her.

I wanna see Downtown with alan so bad. :eyes

lol Hamada might prob be beating alan's head :laugh

pommy48 27th January 2009 03:22 AM

alan in the chinese version of Ray, 2009-02
i love all of the variety of looks alan is wearing!

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/344...7415wx4.th.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8...4071ww5.th.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2...8950yp5.th.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8...4626bp8.th.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3935/10ys2.th.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5...9800ui7.th.jpg
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3...9060am4.th.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7...7070ai1.th.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4...8046fr4.th.jpg

love in music 27th January 2009 03:38 AM

wowww she looks so beautiful in those scans :thud

pommy48 27th January 2009 03:47 AM

she does <3 and she have a much bigger spread in magazines now! next will be vivi <3 :luv2 haha just my wishful thinking

GRACE 27th January 2009 03:49 AM

These are totally my favorites, I'm off to request a set <3

pommy48 27th January 2009 03:51 AM

^ :roflmao
haha yeah me too~ i just requested them to xLitax <3
...i'll go request to more people <3

but the japanese version of Ray don't have these pics?

rookies 27th January 2009 03:54 AM

She look so cool in that HEYx3 studio pic. *__*

Can't wait to see the show next week. ^^

GRACE 27th January 2009 04:01 AM

The second to last picture with the headband is really Ayu-ish ._.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 27th January 2009 04:02 AM

Those mag. pics are so pretty. Nice to see more than her looking cute.

pommy48 27th January 2009 04:03 AM

the one with the mic reminded me of ayu in her evolution PV outfit matched with Scawaii's pics

mcluva420 27th January 2009 04:07 AM

sakura modern sounds lik ayu's GREEN and christina milian's "us against the world" combined or something..

GRACE 27th January 2009 04:08 AM

The microphone shots are to die for, I love them <3 Especially the really bright one, and her outfits are so good~

alan is so photogenic, seriously.

pommy48 27th January 2009 04:11 AM

actually sakura modern came out before GREEN, so it's more like GREEN sound like sakura modern, and both songs have the same person arranging

remember the times when other magazines dressed alan up in bundles of random clothing?
well say good-bye to those days!

love in music 27th January 2009 04:50 AM

does anyone have any younger pics of alan?

pommy48 27th January 2009 04:53 AM

well there's this @_@
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...see/Alan12.jpg
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7119/72206752kh0.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3953/96430529nj9.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8529/74432913nl8.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6425/59629135gm5.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9706/95760898gk4.jpg

love in music 27th January 2009 04:56 AM

^thx! i was curious if she get surgery on her eyes, but they still looked big when she was young

rookies 27th January 2009 04:56 AM

She looks so cute in the last pic with the toy phone. Awww... ^^

pommy48 27th January 2009 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ (Post 1800522)
^thx! i was curious if she get surgery on her eyes, but they still looked big when she was young

yeah that's what i thought so too, but still, my friend used to have really big eyes when she was little, but as she's 15 now, her eyes are really small @_@
so it's not definite to say if she got surgery or not, but it's not like eyelid surgery is a big deal anyways, though alan's eyes do look natural~

i guess we'll just wait till alan haters start to show proof :roflmao

love in music 27th January 2009 05:01 AM

^ omg. i can't imagine anyone hating alan x_x

pommy48 27th January 2009 05:19 AM

haha you would surprised :thud

but i guess a sign of alan really succeeding is when she have a bunch of haters~ ;)

anyways, for HEYx3, she's singing right? @_@

rookies 27th January 2009 05:22 AM

backlash always starts for artists when they start to get popular. It's pretty much unavoidable, unfortunately.

KarenPang 27th January 2009 05:28 AM

thanks for the pics Jasmine

alan looks great :luv2

pommy48 27th January 2009 05:30 AM

gah that reminds me..alan's last fm pic @_@ need to change now :thud
don't know why it's always going back to that red pic >_<

Yoake 27th January 2009 09:51 AM

she is so cute!!!!:luv2

*Petit* 27th January 2009 10:53 AM

I don't really care, but I don't think she had anything done either. SHe's rather young and just look at ayu, her eyes still look the same as whn she was young. Just because someone is really beautiful dosen't mean they had tons of work done. THat's just something ugly people believe. ;) :lech;)

KarenPang 27th January 2009 10:57 AM

I still find it hard to believe that she's the same age as me :thud

& she kinda have to grow up quite fast since being 'pushed' to the limelight 2 years ago

rookies 27th January 2009 11:03 AM

How old is alan? *__*

love in music 27th January 2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Petit* (Post 1801023)
I don't really care, but I don't think she had anything done either. SHe's rather young and just look at ayu, her eyes still look the same as whn she was young. Just because someone is really beautiful dosen't mean they had tons of work done. THat's just something ugly people believe. ;) :lech;)

i disagree about the ayu thing, her eyes were much smaller when she was younger. i think alan is very beautiful, but was just curious :P i actually strongly support plastic surgery :yes

KarenPang 27th January 2009 11:05 AM

she will turn 22 this coming July 25th

rookies 27th January 2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1801040)
she will turn 22 this coming July 25th

So she's 21 now.

She doesn't look 21. I always thought she was a bit older. o_O Like 25 or 26.

love in music 27th January 2009 11:08 AM

really? she looks so young lol. like 17 or 18 to me

rookies 27th January 2009 11:14 AM

She looks really mature for her age. :yes

aqua_crystal 27th January 2009 02:13 PM

^^Yeah, and her voice sounds really mature too!!

Cool!! Thanks! Little alan is adorable <3

KarenPang 27th January 2009 04:17 PM

looks like alan will be appearing on HEYx3 next Mon with KinKi Kids & KAT-TUN after all - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p3eW...layer_embedded

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 27th January 2009 07:34 PM

Now there's Kinki Kids? I'm liking this episode a lot.

*Petit* 27th January 2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ (Post 1801039)
i disagree about the ayu thing, her eyes were much smaller when she was younger. i think alan is very beautiful, but was just curious :P i actually strongly support plastic surgery :yes

I'm not going to start a debate, but you cannot make your eyes bigger nor can you alter the shape of your eyes. YOu can have double eye lid surgery and that's basically it. SHe might've had those done, but she always had double lids pronounced, her mother too..

hen will the single be out, I*m getting impatient, it's too good sounding in the previews!

GRACE 27th January 2009 09:11 PM

The album is officially titled.

"Voice of EARTH"

...yeah

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 27th January 2009 10:02 PM

^ That does not surprise me. -_-

pommy48 27th January 2009 11:08 PM

^ haha me either
sounds just like alan

rookies 27th January 2009 11:16 PM

The album title is quite good, cus of all the element songs she is gong to include in the album. ^^

jon-br 27th January 2009 11:27 PM

I was expecting a name like that because of iyrocks05 said above.

I'm looking forward to this release.

pommy48 27th January 2009 11:46 PM

just because GnT is gonna to be on it, makes it even a more amazing album :D
how high are your expectations for this album? though we already heard 3/4 of the songs, but still, it's alan's debut album *O*
i'm 11/10 for the album! i must buy it!
who else is buying?

GRACE 28th January 2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1801717)
just because GnT is gonna to be on it, makes it even a more amazing album :D
how high are your expectations for this album? though we already heard 3/4 of the songs, but still, it's alan's debut album *O*
i'm 11/10 for the album! i must buy it!
who else is buying?

Already preordered the CD+DVD and CD-only the day it was listed =D

PoetGirl 28th January 2009 02:21 AM

im buying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! title is awsome, i love it, and im quite sure i'll love all the songs, cuz whatever she sings its pure awsomeness *O* (yeah, ima fan girl lol)

pommy48 28th January 2009 02:31 AM

^ haha do you love all her singles right now? cause that's what the album will be ;)
btw, did we get ever the names of the untitled tracks?

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 28th January 2009 03:54 AM

●明日への讃歌
●ひとつ
●懐かしい未来 ~longing future~
●空唄
●風の手紙
●RED CLIFF ~心・戦~
●恵みの雨
●群青の谷
●liberty
●タイトル未定1

That's all that's listed at mu-mo. The last bullet means the titles aren't decided yet.

KarenPang 28th January 2009 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1801551)
Now there's Kinki Kids? I'm liking this episode a lot.

yup I want to see baka Prince Koichi in due time :lmfao with KAT-TUN alongside with their senpai's

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1801590)
The album is officially titled.

"Voice of EARTH"

...yeah

....

er ok thanks GRACE-y dear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1801925)
●明日への讃歌
●ひとつ
●懐かしい未来 ~longing future~
●空唄
●風の手紙
●RED CLIFF ~心・戦~
●恵みの雨
●群青の谷
●liberty
●タイトル未定1

That's all that's listed at mu-mo. The last bullet means the titles aren't decided yet.

Thanks Melody

quite fitting to start the album with her debut 明日への讃歌

I will buy the album yes but I hope there will be an OS press :weep

pommy48 28th January 2009 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1801925)
●明日への讃歌
●ひとつ
●懐かしい未来 ~longing future~
●空唄
●風の手紙
●RED CLIFF ~心・戦~
●恵みの雨
●群青の谷
●liberty
●タイトル未定1

That's all that's listed at mu-mo. The last bullet means the titles aren't decided yet.

i thought there was 3 untitled tracks? @_@

xLitax 28th January 2009 04:51 AM

Hm... since I'm a new fan I'll download first and if I like most of the songs I'll buy the CD. :yes Poorness...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.