Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 15 May "Whoohoo------ ♪" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101113)

YayOu 15th May 2010 02:53 PM

I hope Ayumi rest otherwise it will still be a fall!

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 15th May 2010 03:16 PM

aw... i can't believe ayu went to Dubai... :)

I wonder what was she doing there, making the new single? :D

thanks misa-chan!!! :heart

freedreamer 15th May 2010 03:18 PM

ITS DUBAI! the plane is from the emirates airlines omg...why is she there??? PV?

AyuGAME 15th May 2010 03:20 PM

i think it's for calendar shoot, or cover shoot for her summer single...

ayu-fan 15th May 2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2357554)
i think it's for calendar shoot, or cover shoot for her summer single...

yeah most likely, she was doing the same thing in Bali last year :D

Bigtop 15th May 2010 03:57 PM

Oh no... Not Dubai... Is she becoming more of a globetrotter? I knew about that tweet about Dubai...

Tony G 15th May 2010 04:13 PM

Has to be covers or maybe the blossom PV? Seems a bit odd for her to go overseas between her weekend concerts. Couldn't have been there long enough for both. Maybe she's going to go back and forth in her breaks?

*°wann_ayubabies°* 15th May 2010 04:29 PM

Ayu looks very cute on the photos *-*

judging from the photos i thought she must be somewhere Dubai like...we will see...

thanks for the translation!!!

kirei_ayumi 15th May 2010 04:30 PM

ah~ so expensive, god, what is she up to?

Peruseusu 15th May 2010 05:27 PM

thx ^^

AyUta 15th May 2010 06:28 PM

Wow, Dubai?! $28,000 a night? :thud

lakrits 15th May 2010 07:33 PM

Wow, Dubai O_O! I wonder if she sleeps at all...

dzinup 15th May 2010 07:40 PM

Woooow thanks for the translation!!

tenez 15th May 2010 08:49 PM

She said the planetarium design was the biggest hint... I thought, 'SHE'S IN SPACE OMG.' XD

Kazeyomi 16th May 2010 12:13 AM

So she's in Dubai, cool :D maybe she's there for a cover photoshoot!
And omg I love the planetarium *__*

thanks a lot Misa-chan :heart

SweetAquarian102 16th May 2010 12:25 AM

Ayu is so friggin CUTE!! :love

YuriChan 16th May 2010 01:46 AM

Ooo!! :O

rakeru 16th May 2010 05:49 AM

I really hope she takes advantage of the photoshoots/PV shoots there. No more S/S-Bali nonsense.

Mintkisses 16th May 2010 06:00 AM

Nice job figuring out her game guys! xD I would have never guessed it. I'm not good at that stuff. Hehe~ Ayu is soo cute. I'm so happy that she's enjoying Twitter =D

taskinillusion 16th May 2010 06:11 AM

Wow! That's crazy! Good job figuring it out guys!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.