Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 21-22 July Nails for Yoyogi (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102679)

chloeM 24th July 2010 08:26 PM

aww~! ayu couldn't get out of her cute ness~

AyUta 24th July 2010 11:57 PM

I don't like them this time :laugh.

AngelSenshi 25th July 2010 12:35 AM

^ I think for a stage performance in particular they're really nice! They're flashy so it works!

Still love them :D

AyuWorld 25th July 2010 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2434678)
I really love the way ayu thinks lol, that's totally something I would think up in my head too.

haha agree,she's a smart girl :D

i really love the last pic,Ayu and Minazou look cute together :P


thanx a bunch Misa chan :yes

ownsarai 25th July 2010 03:40 AM

I don't care too much for the finger nails, but the toe nails are so cute!
Thanks for sharing~

baka-ranger 25th July 2010 02:05 PM

I like them more without the 'advice' from randoms., they looked neater and more classy before. LOL Everyone should have just shut up.

Picture+ Captions = ♥ haha they're so cute.

BluishDays 29th July 2010 08:36 AM

THanks for the translation :)

PoetGirl 30th July 2010 05:27 PM

omg, i hate her feet, its so ugly lol. but i like her hand nails

Chibi_Venus 3rd August 2010 03:22 AM

A little too long for my personal taste (I could never have my nails that long lol) but I love them. :) Thanks for posting and translating!

*°wann_ayubabies°* 7th August 2010 08:09 PM

i really like to read everytime about Ayu's nails it's interesting to see how they're changing everytime :)

Ayu also looks very pretty in her outfit!!!!

thanks for translating!!!

rusuke 10th August 2010 06:02 AM

I love the patterns and design but not the cut of the nails.

I love square-cut nails like this:
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...P1010024-1.jpg

Thank you for this!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.