Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Koda Kumi] 140th Thread :: 51st Single「愛を止めないで」 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111169)

Corvina 11th September 2011 09:55 AM

Still at #1 today, 4 days in a row.

Single download/Chaku Uta full:
#57 Poppin'love cocktail (#55)

Chaku Uta:
#1 Ai wo tomenaide (#1)
#40 Poppin'love cocktail (#46)

Videoclips:
#37 Butterfly (#91)
#39 KO-SO-KO-SO (#36)
#76 Poppin'love cocktail (#63)

Incoming movie clips:
#1 Ai wo tomenaide (#1)
#4 Cutie Honey (#6)
#22 KO-SO-KO-SO (-)
#25 Butterfly (#36)
#34 Poppin'love cocktail (#38)
#53 Chiisa na Koi no Uta -ETERNITY~Love&Songs~LIVE (-)
#87 V.I.P. (#81)

RBT
#1 Ai wo tomenaide (#1)
#27 Poppin'love cocktail (#28)
#99 Suki de, Suki de, Suki de (-)

YUKARI 11th September 2011 10:11 AM

^ great news!

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 11th September 2011 10:28 AM

can't wait for the single to leak! :D

AyuHamasaki01 11th September 2011 11:50 AM

Those magazine scans look amazing, she's so gorgeous.

Ayu_Love 11th September 2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 2753490)
Ahh okay. Well she performed You Are Not Alone on the Dejavu tour and a-nation. Hopefully they'll release the footage on the TV broadcast of a-nation. I'm kinda guessing they'll show Poppin'love cocktail and You Are Not Alone for her part.

Ooh, I forgot she sang 'You Are Not Alone' at A-Nation, that's perfect! I really can't wait to see that. :heart

And woo for #1! My mood has suddenly taken a 'Kingdom' turn, so I am currently listening to 'Koi No Mahou' stuck in my head. :D Lovely nostalgia from when I first bought the album when it came out in 2008 and listening to it over and over is coming back again. :heart Kingdom was the first Kumi album I bought. I was a fan since about 2006, but only discovered the wonder that was Yeasia til 2008. :roflmao

Minttulatte 11th September 2011 06:52 PM

She's still #1? Congrats for my girl! :heart

I'm listening to OUT WORKS & COLLABORATION BEST right now. I remember that when it was released, I had a very painful experience when I was fighting with the tags all the time. I didn't know which were the right ones and now I don't even care anymore. XD

ahtka-chan 11th September 2011 11:25 PM

A little question:
Does the music video of "Love goes like..." come in the CD+2DVD version of BEST ~ss~?

maze 11th September 2011 11:29 PM

^ nope. it was only included on the second session tour dvd (disc 2)

http://rhythmzone.net/koda/discography/RZBD-45564.html

ahtka-chan 11th September 2011 11:32 PM

^Oh! What a bummer!

But thank you anyway! :D

happiholic★ 12th September 2011 12:38 AM

I love Love goes like.... Its the song that made me a Kuu fan. I had known about her for a long time, but I didn't take notice until BUT. Then I decided to give her a try. I went through a few songs and was like "she's okay", but when I heard Love goes like... it was instant love. Its quite a powerful song.

Zeke. 12th September 2011 06:57 AM

^ Definitely one of her BEST! Perfect release during her peak.

Minttulatte 12th September 2011 11:07 AM

Love goes like... is awesome. When I heard it for the first time, it was instant love because I love R&B songs like that so much. After I saw the second session tour performance I think Love goes like became of my top 5 favorite songs. XD Also, after I saw that performance I kinda thought that Kuu is really the only queen out there. I've never seen anyone do something like that before~ 8D What a epic performance indeed~ :heart

krauterol 12th September 2011 12:47 PM

Love goes like... is one of my all time favorites too :)
I still remember how much I loved the SS tour performance the first time I saw it!!

Corvina 12th September 2011 03:43 PM

I totally got used to Ai wo tomenaide, love it so much now!
The chorus is stuck in my head, was singing it in my mind almost the whole day.
I'm actually surprised about that, lol.

recochoku rankings for today:

Single donwload/Chaku Uta full:
#54 Poppin'love cocktail (#57)

Chaku Uta:
#1 Ai wo tomenaide (#1)
#36 Poppin'love cocktail (#40)

Videoclips:
#41 KO-SO-KO-SO (#39)
#44 Poppin'love cocktail (#76)

Incoming movie clips:
#1 Ai wo tomenaide (#1)
#23 KO-SO-KO-SO (#22)
#35 Poppin'love cocktail (#34)
#48 Koi no Mahou (-)
#55 Cutie Honey (#4)
#69 V.I.P. (#87)
#83 Anata dake ga (-)

RBT:
#2 Ai wo tomenaide (#1)
#31 Poppin'love cocktail (#27)

Koi no Mahou PV is so random to show up, especially so high. XD

Ayu_Love 12th September 2011 03:49 PM

Woo still #1, you go my girl! :heart
Love Goes Like...was an instant love for me too. BEST~ Second Session was the first tour I ever bought. The performance and PV of Love Goes Like... is very powerful, I love it. <3

I found a HD Blu-Ray rip of the PV on Youtube:


I ripped it so if anyone wants I can try and provide a download link.

And I've also got an instrumental for Love Goes Like...from Utauga if anyone wants it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2yzmym2zyyj

ALSO, has anybody seen these scans of the limited edition version of Brazil Photobook?
http://kumi-flash.blogspot.com/2011/...ion-2-new.html
:heart

Corvina 12th September 2011 04:02 PM

Those scans are from Lidayu from KumiloveS, she always spends so much time scanning all the stuff in high quality! :heart

Love goes like... is one of my favourite songs as well. The perfromance at Best ~ second session~ was and still is absolutely amazing! As well as the PV or the visuals for the screen, I just damn love how she looks and acts there, the dark concept. And the other connected interlude movie after the performance, where she transforms into a colorful butterfly!
Though I like her dark and evil better. :laugh

Ayu_Love 12th September 2011 07:24 PM

^Ahh yeah I've seen her credited in a lot of posts, it's so nice of her to do that. :heart

I really like the images in the limited edition, I think I'm gonna have to make a set with them. :D

Minttulatte 12th September 2011 09:35 PM

I love the Limited Edition pics of BRAZIL. Kuu ever so gorgeus~ :heart

Gustavopc 13th September 2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayu_Love (Post 2754533)
Woo still #1, you go my girl! :heart
Love Goes Like...was an instant love for me too. BEST~ Second Session was the first tour I ever bought. The performance and PV of Love Goes Like... is very powerful, I love it. <3

I found a HD Blu-Ray rip of the PV on Youtube:


I ripped it so if anyone wants I can try and provide a download link.

And I've also got an instrumental for Love Goes Like...from Utauga if anyone wants it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2yzmym2zyyj
:heart

thanks for the instrumental! And I'd love to get the link for the HD PV :love

Kingdom 13th September 2011 12:52 AM

That Koda Kumi reign just won't let up.

I'm addicted to the preview of Ai Wo Tomenaide!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.