Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124817)

Teppei-chan 4th April 2020 06:02 PM

I love challenges like this, so I'm joining the fun. There will be hard decisions to make but I'm going with whatever comes to my mind first

Day 01: RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: 1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

voltron 4th April 2020 06:04 PM

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
I don't see how the answer could be anything but July 1st. But since I used that for yesterday's answer, I'll go with Blue Bird as a close second.

Chibi-Chan 4th April 2020 08:55 PM

^haha same

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
BLUE BIRD
I love its carefree sound and somehow it makes me really happy to listen to it. Also I have a lot of of amazing memories singing it at karaoke during summer with my Japanese friends in Shibuya. Listening to it always brings me back to those days.

Yumsushi 5th April 2020 01:03 AM

I don't really associate songs with seasons, but if summer is a happy and carefree feeling then definitely Glitter for day 3.

xLuna&1LOVE 5th April 2020 09:02 AM

Today I pick for Day 4 SCAR
This is a very personal, because this song reminds me of someone I was in very toxic "relationship" with, if one could call it like that.
It lasted for 8 years and it didn't even stop when he proposed to his fiancč. I am really ashamed about how long it lasted,
how much I hoped I meant something to him and about how basically I am the bad guy in this situation. Long story short: when he cut me off last year, I felt very unhappy, disgusting and stupid, and SCAR made me remind me so much of him. Recently, he crawled back - but this time I am done. Unfortunately, SCAR still reminds me of this situation, and summarizes both pain and desperation I felt for him during the years.
Luckily, it doesn't make me sad anymore, that would be a waste of a very beautiful song.

~angel*ayumi~ 5th April 2020 09:09 AM

Day 1 - RAINBOW - because itīs just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we werenīt beautiful, cool, or just wasnīt what ppl whould call normal standard.

Aderianu 5th April 2020 09:26 AM

Day 4:
I don't have someone I'd like to forget. Maybe my first husband. So song may be Moments, because it's live recordings it was everywhere around that time. But that's thoughts from opposite point. When I think about Moments I don't think about him, but from other direction I can come to this song

Toniayu123 5th April 2020 10:30 AM

Day 4: sending mail.
Damn, isn’t there a “delete memories from songs” option in life?

Surreal17 5th April 2020 10:39 AM

Day 4 - Anything for you
I'm going to change the description a bit for this one, because I, as well, don't have any ayu song that reminds me of someone I want to forget. But I have a song that reminds me of a tragic situation in the life of a friend. I remember that I used to listen to Anything for you a lot during those times (it was during the release of A ONE), that I just couldn't bear listening to the track afterwards. Today, I finally revisited the song after many years.

Teppei-chan 5th April 2020 11:21 AM

Previous Days
Spoiler:
Day 01: RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: 1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun


Day 4: crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3317057)
Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we werenīt beautiful, cool, or just wasnīt what ppl whould call normal standard.

love what you wrote. Itīs sad tht so many people - me included- have gone /are going through this. Sometimes wish I could just forget these people from school

Ayumi Romania 5th April 2020 04:51 PM

Day 4 - how beautiful you are

I also don't have a song that reminds me of someone I want to forget and I will go with how beautiful you are to support what ~angel*ayumi~ said!

//ABEST 5th April 2020 05:15 PM

01 - GREEN
It was the first new release I was aware of after I found ayu in 2008. It has a special place in my heart as well as Days because duh, GREEN/Days / Days/GREEN

02 - Song 4 U
It was one of the prime eras I had with ayu when this came out. Song 4 U is my motivation song with
"What was it? Who was it?
That made you decide that somehow
you could try to move forward once more"

03 - You & Me
ayu has so many summer bops but for some reason it's You & Me even tho it's not my favorite summer song

04 - NOW & 4EVA
well shortly my ex who basically ruined my life at that time

voltron 5th April 2020 06:02 PM

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Like most others, I don't think I have someone I'd rather forget per se. But I would choose SCAR, because I do have particularly poignant memories about a situation related to this song.

koumori 5th April 2020 09:56 PM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
GREEN is one of my all-time favourite Ayu songs :heart The PV really hit me hard back in high school and the song sounds fresh to this day. Absolutely timeless and her vocals are so good in it.

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
Another favourite of mine: theme of a-nation '03, for sure! I always wish this had gotten its own title :laugh

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
My obvious picks are July 1st and NEXT LEVEL, but ourselves is actually one I listened to a lot during summer vacation years ago, so it unexpectedly brings back a lot of summer memories of walking outside in the warm evening with my headphones :tipsy STEP you as well, around the same time.


Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Voyage was one of my first five Ayu songs and it was an old friend I've since lost touch with that introduced it to me. We used to karaoke it all the time and those are some treasured memories, but unfortunately we grew up and became different people. As time goes on it becomes easier remember the good times rather than what came later though :) It happened so long ago... it's funny how even old arguments can become nostalgic to look back on.

hud 6th April 2020 06:51 AM

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Who...

mizuki-7 6th April 2020 07:35 AM

Day 04: I don’t really associate a song to that kind of situation but I will go for The way I am.

~angel*ayumi~ 6th April 2020 09:09 AM

Day 1 - RAINBOW - because itīs just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we werenīt beautiful, cool, or just wasnīt what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You canīt play this song quietly xD

Toniayu123 6th April 2020 09:29 AM

Day 5: WARNING. For the haters to properly listen.

summerain 6th April 2020 09:43 AM

Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
GREEN. It was for a long time my favorite song and even now it's among her best imo.

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
Song 4 u. I wasn't impressed at first 'cause I think progress is a really great and solid song and the comparison was inevitable. But time has passed and now I appreciate its own flavor. Beautiful melody, arrangement and vocals.

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
Even it was released on spring, NEXT LEVEL reminds me a lot of my visits to the beach during the album release.

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
I think there isn't any Ayu song that I can relate to this feeling. But I think "reminds me" it's the obvious choice for someone you want to forget but fail to.

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Mirrorcle World, for sure. It's a hell of badass song lol

xLuna&1LOVE 6th April 2020 12:33 PM

Day 5: WARNING
imo there's not a better song playing out loud than WARNING. This song can't have a lower volume. It just needs to blast out! And I am living for it!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.