Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Project: Happy Birthday Ayu! 2020 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125046)

~angel*ayumi~ 24th September 2020 10:00 AM

Just submitted my message^^ Was waiting for approval of my husband to use a foto of both of us xD

koumori 24th September 2020 12:16 PM

Wow wow, I woke up to so many messages :weep :heart
Thank you everyone who has written in. If I haven't gotten back to you yet, you'll get a reply today. I'm catching up with what was submitted while I was asleep.

Your support means a lot. If you have any friends who are Ayu fans but are nervous about sending in a message, let them know that it's alright. I have had to work with some people on their message who were worried about their EN or what to say, so it's alright to email me with those thoughts as well.

Today is the last day for submissions!
It will be unfair to our video editor to send in any edits or additional letters after today. The "today" will be when it is the 25th in the USA/Canada as well, so there's still a lot of time left.
If you haven't received a response from me after the deadline but you sent it in time, then it's just me that's being late. :laugh
We hit 60 letters today so I'm feeling so overwhelmed by how many people this has reached already. Let's do this!!

Evan Odinson 25th September 2020 05:33 AM

^Thanks again for your work!! :love

koumori 26th September 2020 02:17 PM

Hello everyone!! Thank you again for all your support and all the messages you sent. We capped out at 107 messages to Ayu which are now available to read in the Google Drive.
I'm no longer taking any edits or additional letters, as our video editor has now downloaded all the files and will be working on the video over the weekend.

We're hoping to get this noticed by Ayu's staff so when the video is on youtube, I'll post a link to it here along with some tips on how you can help out if you like. Every person helps :heart

asagarichan 26th September 2020 10:09 PM

Just sent my submission!

Katsuyuki012 26th September 2020 10:39 PM

^You've missed the deadline then.

koumori 28th September 2020 09:19 AM

Hello everyone!! I'm happy to say that Sai, our fantastic video editor, has completed the video in record time. I'm overwhelmed with how beautiful the final product is and I hope you all will enjoy it as well!
The fact that this all came together in one week is absolutely a testament to the strength of the fandom. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone who sent in a message and supported this. I'm so grateful.



Now we really need help getting this to Ayu!

If you can, please send this through TA or through social media so it can reach the eyes of A STAFF. Every message really helps so they have time to see it for October 2nd.
If you don't know what to say, here is a template message. You do not need to use it and you can edit this if you like, but it hits upon our main points!
I'll update this post later with useful links for Ayu's staff, but if you know some from your own social media, please post to help others!

Quote:

今回、Team Ayuとして初めて日本と世界中のファンが協力し、A WORLD IS ONE -2020という彼女への特別な誕生日お祝いプロジェクトを創りました!

私達の心からのメッセージが詰まった作品です。
お忙しい中すみませんが、これをあゆ本人へ届けて頂けたらすごく嬉しいです。

10月2日に彼女へサプライズを届けるため、お力を貸して頂けないでしょうか。どうかよろしくお願い致しま す!

A recent Team Ayu effort has united Japanese fans and international fans for the first time! We have created A WORLD IS ONE 2020 - a special birthday project for Ayu.

It carries all of our heartfelt words and well-wishes, and we would really appreciate it if this could get to Ayu herself!

Please help us surprise her in time for October 2nd!

VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/HgTtSMaGZjQ
ALL LETTERS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...sf?usp=sharing

Mikytaryan 28th September 2020 12:24 PM

I've sent a message through TA ^^

Would help if someone knows how else we can reach her staff. Maybe on instagram? I remember someone said Timmy reads messages, so he may be able to help.

kaggy87 28th September 2020 04:27 PM

Thanks for this project..the video is beautiful <3
I'm sending it with twitter, IG and facebook to Ayu staff profiles that i follow.

koumori 28th September 2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikytaryan (Post 3328612)
I've sent a message through TA ^^

Would help if someone knows how else we can reach her staff. Maybe on instagram? I remember someone said Timmy reads messages, so he may be able to help.

Here is a list of some active staff. A lot of them on IG have their DMs open if you follow them. Timmy deactivated all his sms last week so we can't reach him for this project.

ZIN - http://twitter.com/ZIN19791126 / https://www.instagram.com/zin_dancer_jp/
Risato - https://www.instagram.com/risato__/
Pei - https://www.instagram.com/syunpei_araki/
Midori - https://www.instagram.com/midori.saito/
Miccie - https://www.instagram.com/miccieofficial/?hl=en
A STAFF - https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408
Yongae - https://instagram.com/yongae_asano?igshid=17jphvfnuqv61
Hikaru - https://instagram.com/hikaru__ito?igshid=8cv2q5u5l0j3 / @ hikaru__ito
Subaru - https://instagram.com/sodeepsubaru?igshid=4g7fsenl23v0
Minami - https://www.instagram.com/minapooooon/
Gori - https://www.instagram.com/gorikoji/
Yongae - https://www.instagram.com/yongae_asano/
Emii - https://www.instagram.com/emiiseki/
Hidetomo Yoneda (ayu's director of A&R) - https://twitter.com/rice20000?s=21

maxikot 28th September 2020 10:46 PM

Watching this was an emotional moment so thank you Koumori and Sai for carrying out this project. I'd like to say "Hi" to everybody who participated ^^ There's so much love there and I am very proud to be a part of this fandom.

Chibi-Chan 29th September 2020 12:22 AM

Watching this made me cry, thank you both for your effort! <3
I will definitely send a message through TA!

maxikot 29th September 2020 10:42 AM

I messaged TA yesterday and tweeted the video tagging some staff. Miccie liked my tweet ^^

Mirrorcle_Star 29th September 2020 12:58 PM

Thank you so much for the video and organizing all this, many fans participated :)

Mikytaryan 1st October 2020 07:47 PM

I wonder if we managed to reach her. Hopefully Miccie will show her the video.

I still get emotional when watching it. So many strong feelings and amazing people in there :)

Chibi-Chan 1st October 2020 10:19 PM

I'm not really active on social media, so I just send it via TA twice (once to Ayu and once to her staff), I really hope she will see it!

Arenia 2nd October 2020 02:48 AM

Oh Im late to join T__T
I just watched the video. really touching. hope the video can reach Ayu.
Happy Bday Ayu :love

~angel*ayumi~ 2nd October 2020 08:19 AM

I have posted it on my IG and send it via TA Birthday Messages^^

YUKARI 2nd October 2020 09:05 PM

oh... I've just watched the video

unfortunately, my long message wasn't included :(

koumori 2nd October 2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3329078)
oh... I've just watched the video

unfortunately, my long message wasn't included :(

I'll move your letter to the top of the GoogleDrive to make sure Ayu will see it first when she reads them. :shughug Thank you for commenting about this.

Since Ayu hasn't acknowledged the video, we'll be uploading all the letters separately to our IG page and hoping to direct her/her team's attention there! Maybe it'll be easier for them to access if they prefer Instagram now.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.