Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

greggerz189 1st December 2005 05:16 AM

Bold & Delicious/Pride Oricon Ranking!
 
^_^ Yay! Ayu's new single Bold & Delicious/Pride debuted at No. 1 today!!! Woot!

2005.11.30 - 1

MsMiyabi 1st December 2005 05:18 AM

and lets hope it can stay there.

Qt Mashi 1st December 2005 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gakkun
Oricon says there isn't a huge difference between B&D and Star and there's a possibility that Star will overtake B&D...

relli?

omg! GANBATE for everyone in Japan to buy B&D single!!!!

Qt Mashi 1st December 2005 05:39 AM

^ yup! but i heard Star's sales is close to Ayu's and may overtake B&D tomorrow!

zeroshin888 1st December 2005 05:45 AM

yay! go AYU!!! It's funny to see how ppl freak out when ayu isnt 1st.. like for the HEAVEN single. People freaked out. =) I'd like to see it again. jk.. well kinda, the part where ppl freak out! haha

Raleigh 1st December 2005 05:50 AM

Let's not panic over something which has not happened yet.

greggerz189 1st December 2005 08:24 AM

who is star? I know aiko's right behind Ayu.

kournikova 1st December 2005 09:25 AM

whoa... nice ^^

Qt Mashi 1st December 2005 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroshin888
yay! go AYU!!! It's funny to see how ppl freak out when ayu isnt 1st.. like for the HEAVEN single. People freaked out. =) I'd like to see it again. jk.. well kinda, the part where ppl freak out! haha

:( that's so cruel! :cry i was one of them who freaked out :thud

Qt Mashi 1st December 2005 10:02 AM

^ lol i tihnk Star is Aiko's single

erikowan 1st December 2005 12:19 PM

Oh no! I check on the oricon chart today, ayu has descended to position 2.
It couldn't...ayu shouldnt be losing to aiko.....is she lose her shine again, it seems like her sales are fluctuating all the time.

RAISKA 1st December 2005 12:30 PM

YAHOOO!

Endlessoul 1st December 2005 12:35 PM

No I can't believe she's no.2 today!!! How the hell does it happen???T.T

truehappiness 1st December 2005 12:39 PM

I think in the end, Ayu's gonna end up selling more than aiko though~ since sometimes Ayu's singles sort of stutter when other 'popular' releases come out as well. Kirakira was sort of bouncy with fairyland when it came out. :F and fairyland stil got #1 in weekly, right?

Edit: I just looked back at the old topic and that week, fairyland sold 172k and Kirakira sold a little less than 100k. ~_~ :D

Endlessoul 1st December 2005 12:54 PM

I really hope so! Though I don't think B&D will sell a lot. sorry...Anyway I hope that those Japanese ayufans can do sumthing zmazing...XD

happytoadstool 1st December 2005 01:14 PM

o no... ayu's at number 2... nt a good sign for the weekly chart... i do have a feeling that aiko's song will have more legs than ayu's... i want ayu to maintain her streak of number 1s...

hamasaki_edwin 1st December 2005 01:18 PM

sometimes i hope this single will sold more than other singles in this year :)

[AHS]MortalSex 1st December 2005 01:27 PM

wow! didnīt know that this single was going to be 1st!! ^^ nice done ayu =)=) thanks for the news :D

Raleigh 1st December 2005 01:57 PM

Eh... I hoped she could stay #1 for a week at least.. too bad

seki_kun 1st December 2005 03:01 PM

Yeah!!!! I don't if is 2º now... at least was 1º one day... I think that is great n_n!!! but I would like to see in the weekly charts to ayumi hahhahaah 1º place don't would be bad hehehehe...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.