Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The 3 tracks in MY STORY (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37946)

DDR ninja 28th December 2005 05:20 AM

omg I love Hope or Pain!! XD I don't ever skip that one, but I do tend to skip Liar a lot. I like Happy Ending a lot more since the MY Story tour but I still think Hope or Pain is better. I skip Honey, Replace, and Winding Road quite a bit too, I tend to go from Inspire right to Humming 7/4! ^_^ But even though I listen to some songs more than others, when it comes down to it I still like all of the songs on the album :)

perfectodub 28th December 2005 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvis810
I came up with this thread as I find similar trends in other forums.
I wonder if there are any one of you who would skip the 3 tracks(Liar, HOPE or PAIN, HAPPY ENDING) in MY STORY every time when you play the CD, i just don't like them at all. They are just too plain to be ayu's songs. But, i have to admit they do have great lyrics

you're absolutetly right....every time when i play the CD, i skip the 3 tracks
for me are the worst of the album (with huming 7/4/1/-00)

and HAPPY ENDING.... break my ears with that tones!

.

chibi_sunny 29th December 2005 06:20 PM

I reeaaaaaallllllllyyy like Honey and Happy Ending!!
Ayu sounds so cute in Honey!

Bazaa 29th December 2005 10:02 PM

O_o I always skip those songs! I'm not alone, yay! XD

Yarumi 29th December 2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvis810
I came up with this thread as I find similar trends in other forums.
I wonder if there are any one of you who would skip the 3 tracks(Liar, HOPE or PAIN, HAPPY ENDING) in MY STORY every time when you play the CD, i just don't like them at all. They are just too plain to be ayu's songs. But, i have to admit they do have great lyrics


that's so weird... I skipped over those 3 all the time... but no I like them more... I kinda skipped replace and honey alot after I like the first 3... but now they are all good.. :)

cleftjuston 30th December 2005 01:57 AM

yes, i skip them without fail


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.