Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   '(miss)understood' bootleg is out ALREADY (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38160)

Eigakan 29th December 2005 09:03 PM

It's a fake the HCCD logo gives it away plus the bonus tracks

ayu_fan929 29th December 2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eigakan
It's a fake the HCCD logo gives it away plus the bonus tracks

sorry if im being rude or nething, but the title of the topic already says the cd is fake.

fεяnαndδ 30th December 2005 07:24 AM

Look at my post — I bolded wrong capitalization or any errors.

starr5245 30th December 2005 11:46 AM

I'm totally disgusted!!!

micster 30th December 2005 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opal tanya cho
I'm totally disgusted!!!

why?

As long as ayu releases cd's there is always someone waiting to make a bootleg of it


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.