Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hidden line in Pride? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41925)

JimmyKoria 24th March 2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballerina_xXX
It's Listen and I heard it and understood it the first time I listened to it...whats the mystery?

D: the mystery is why people keep saying she's saying 'listen' even though 8 other people have stated it's listen and can prove it.

Neo Daydream 24th March 2006 08:20 PM

yeah i've always wondered what that was and "listen" sounds about right

ohsixthirty 24th March 2006 09:18 PM

i noticed that too...and thought of making a thread on it, but i was too lazy. i'll have to go listen to it again as i couldn't hear any word at all when i heard it before.

sexysaucestar 24th March 2006 09:22 PM

^ Haha, you didn't LISTEN closely enough before. :P /pun

tomoko-stepyou 24th March 2006 10:04 PM

Wait, it's clear on ayu's version but i just checked Jade's version and when is it? I don't think I can hear it

walking proud 24th March 2006 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomoko-stepyou
Wait, it's clear on ayu's version but i just checked Jade's version and when is it? I don't think I can hear it

Jade's version doesn't have it.. she has another word but I'm too lazy to check

Ryoko 25th March 2006 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennie Mae
Sounds kind of like "Listen."
I dunno, I've been wondering since I've first heard the song too.

That's what I hear.

ohsixthirty 25th March 2006 12:30 AM

i hear "glisten." :rolleyes

sexysaucestar 25th March 2006 01:09 AM

Glisten makes me think of the winter holiday...

"Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'? In the...something, snow is glistenin' " :laugh

ayu_ready? 25th March 2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennie Mae
Sounds kind of like "Listen."

ye-a, I think sooooo too! :yes

Hazuki 25th March 2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking proud
Jade's version doesn't have it.. she has another word but I'm too lazy to check

Jade says "Tell me" :D

~Matt~ 25th March 2006 06:45 PM

I listen a girl (not ayu, sounds like an american woman) who says "Listen"

*+Dark.Night.Angel.+* 25th March 2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora
c) she also sings "I want my pride". She does it in the live version, but if you listen carefully when she starts to sing "lalalala" you hear one where she goes "Iwama praaaaaaaaaaa".

But does she say "I want my pride"? I hear "Over my pride" and she also says it on forgiveness. That's one of the single lines I get when I listen to it.

I've also heard the "Listen", it's clear enough to say it's a "Listen".
But no reason to say it's hidden.
*+D.N.A.+*

alternarist 26th March 2006 01:08 PM

yeah. she said "i want my pride". double check with her performance at FNS Music Festival.

Hazuki 26th March 2006 05:39 PM

Performance at FNS Music Festival; Pride.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iyVj_VJJLEU

Chibi_Venus 29th March 2006 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soysaucestar
^ Haha, you didn't LISTEN closely enough before. :P /pun

Te he! :P

To future posters, we have come to the conclusion that Ayu says "listen". ( EXCUSE ME for thinking it's hidden. ^^;; It's just she's so quiet! X) )

That's weird, I never heard the "I want my pride" thing. *grumbles* SWEETBOX this, SWEETBOX that... *wants CREA back really bad*

hopeorpain 29th March 2006 02:40 AM

i think it's "listen"

hopeorpain 29th March 2006 02:41 AM

sorry for doule post =p

who says i want my pride?

Yukitora 29th March 2006 04:31 AM

Ayu. In both the performance and the CD. On the CD however it's blurred, you can only "Iwamapraaaaaaaaaaaa"

I' pretty sure Jade says Listen too ^o) She jsut says it normally as part of the song... Maybe it is "tell me".

Axel_Grease 29th March 2006 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora
Ayu. In both the performance and the CD. On the CD however it's blurred, you can only "Iwamapraaaaaaaaaaaa"

Either that, or something like 'No no my pride'.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.