Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What is Ayumi singing in "Beautiful Fighters"? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44731)

[ Melinda ] 20th June 2006 01:08 PM

It's my beautiful fighters, it's my beautiful fight.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. This is exactly what I hear and that makes sense since the song is Beautiful fighters. She just pronounces 'beautiful' weirdly but I still think that's it. I hope we get a confirmation from the single's booklet. ^__^

Dustie 20th June 2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orenji_jaro
wow noen of you guys get what she said... o.o

she say 'it's my own race' in japanese accent -_-

itsu ma on' a re-su

Wait, are you sure?... Cuz that would be like the end of the big mystery...

Hazuki 20th June 2006 04:35 PM

I think evolusean's explanation makes more sense. O___O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustie
[...]
Somebody on AHO suggested it could be:
"Kiss my nobel butt, kiss my nobel butt"

but I'm not sure if it's right.

xD

LOL XD Now that would be different.


Quote:

Originally Posted by orenji_jaro
wow noen of you guys get what she said... o.o

she say 'it's my own race' in japanese accent -_-

itsu ma on' a re-su

I can hear that part..

Ryoko 20th June 2006 08:13 PM

Sounds something like "this time will win, yes, this time we will win" though it's quite farfetched.

Dustie 20th June 2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazuki
I can hear that part..

No, I think he's right!
She seems to be singing "It's my own race!" :P

orenji_jaro 20th June 2006 11:45 PM

yes it is the song "itsu ma on'a reisu" or in english "its my own race"

my friend saw the lyrics when he was on the audition fr the try outs of the video

RoboNyanya 20th June 2006 11:57 PM

'Let's fight OVER men?'

Nah, I like 'Let's fight evil men' better.

Dark Eiri 21st June 2006 03:12 AM

Well... I hear "It's fire! Bombeiros!" (Bombeiros = Firemen in portuguese)

Dustie 21st June 2006 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orenji_jaro
yes it is the song "itsu ma on'a reisu" or in english "its my own race"

my friend saw the lyrics when he was on the audition fr the try outs of the video

lol, and you're keeping it a secret from us? Did he/she audition to be an extra or smth?...

orenji_jaro 21st June 2006 11:31 AM

aa haha i havnt get on ahs alot since then cos of having busy for dancing studios. anyway yes she was an extra on the video and she complained cos she barely she's herself on it..that why i started to openb a thread about japanese concerning abotu having onyl caucassians on her video.. ayumi... cos when she got there most of japanese fans didnt get in the audition.....onyl a few and more of em came from other coutnries.

Dustie 21st June 2006 02:19 PM

So you're a dancer there... lucky. Do you go to auditions too?...

orenji_jaro 21st June 2006 05:58 PM

a! no i dont dance form ayu's video, how i wish avex woudl hire me now... -_- i go to dance studios for practicing and teaching dance. i want to be the next AAA band member!! nyaaa!!! i will do best!! nya!

ohsixthirty 21st June 2006 06:04 PM

i thought it was "its my fruitful pankakes." :shrug

spacelion 21st June 2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orenji_jaro
yes it is the song "itsu ma on'a reisu" or in english "its my own race"

my friend saw the lyrics when he was on the audition fr the try outs of the video

Makes sense since they are at a race track.

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchedstar
i thought it was "its my fruitful pankakes." :shrug

LOL

immel 21st June 2006 06:43 PM

I heard she said it like my boots are on fire when I didn't listen to the song today. She said it really fast.

Anyone disagree?

ohsixthirty 21st June 2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immel
I heard she said it like my boots are on fire when I didn't listen to the song today.

Anyone disagree?

must be her blue furry boots from ladies night. damn. :(

Dustie 21st June 2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orenji_jaro
a! no i dont dance form ayu's video, how i wish avex woudl hire me now... -_- i go to dance studios for practicing and teaching dance. i want to be the next AAA band member!! nyaaa!!! i will do best!! nya!

I see. But did you do any other auditions?... Did you maybe try auditioning for Avex Artist Academy?...

Ani_C 21st June 2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orenji_jaro
wow noen of you guys get what she said... o.o

she say 'it's my own race' in japanese accent -_-

itsu ma on' a re-su

O_O MY GAW!!!!!!UR RIGHT!!!!!!! :thud

Hazuki 21st June 2006 07:07 PM

I guess it is "It's my own race". But she says it so funny :laugh

So it's solved then :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchedstar
must be her blue furry boots from ladies night. damn. :(

Save the boots XD

Princess_Of_Roses 21st June 2006 07:37 PM

it sounds like she is saying
Its my own moments, its my own moment
but ...i need to yea listen alot more..i also had a question of this


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.