Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Moderator Nominations [Ends April 1, 2003 at 3 AM GMT] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4740)

shinjite 25th March 2003 04:14 PM

I would like to nominate myself, because i love AHS & i think that i would be a great moderater. I have experience. I have been a moderater at one other forum (that is now closed) & i was admin of my own Ayu forum which was shut down because of lack of interest (that's why i came to this beautiful place =)!

I might sound kinda bigheaded to nominate myself, but i gave it a lot of thought & i think that i would make a good mod. I enjoy postings at these forums & i would really like to help out.

I know you guys don't really know me that well (i am fairly new) but i hope you can get to know me & i can get to know you all, better. Thanks!

samuraiDRIVE 25th March 2003 07:33 PM

Ayufan Vegeta: We've all been in those stupid arguments you spoke of, so don't make accuisations upon everyone else. It's all been done before... it doesn't mean someone is incapable of being a good moderator!

I really think it should be someone who's been here for a while, but won't be too pushy on other people. After all, it IS only a web bbs. We're on here to discuss ayu, or any other topics we wish to discuss.

Arguments that wander out of the board should NOT be anyone's business, like I've seen a few times. Just someone who has some decent respect for other people's beliefs, lifestyles, etc... An objective Moderator. That's what we need in here!

boogieordie 25th March 2003 09:04 PM

I honestly don't think any accusations have been made.
It's all good.

He is right though, this isn't something that can be taken lightly, or be simply a popularity contest. We need someone who is friendly, objective, and can do this job well. Ability should be the reason you're nominating people.

Ashley

Grantith 25th March 2003 09:06 PM

Rememer guys that these are just nominations. We're not voting until after all the nominations are complete, and the staff has chosen the final list of nominees.

See how easily fights get started! lol This is why we're expanding the staff! hehe ;)

Love ~since 1999~ 25th March 2003 09:36 PM

I vote for ImpactBreaker :)

launch619 25th March 2003 10:16 PM

Being a moderator is job which although unfortunate, not everyone can be fit to handle. So as not to repeat what was said I'll end this rant here.

My nominations for moderator represent the highest standards set fourth.......(*notices people skipping*) ..... moving on. Hard to choose just one, so I'll pick a few. In no particular order.

Impact Breaker - A really really nice person. Smart and amiable. We need people like this welcoming everybody to the forums. Before having registered, it was people like Impact here who showed me just how friendly a place this can be.

Brittany - I'm just working on a hunch here, but Brittany seems like she could be a great moderator. She always starts topics, keeping the forum very active, and is really very sociable. Don't allow her post count to decieve you, she would make a great moderator!

Biscuitgirl - I think everyone here knows why anyone would nominate our dear Biscuit. Go Biscuitgirl! Go!

Whoever the new moderator may be, here's to you! :thumbsup

Grantith 25th March 2003 10:40 PM

These are just nominations guys. We're not voting yet. Just nominations right now. :)

EdenZone 26th March 2003 09:25 AM

hmmm...

definitely my nominations will go to ImpactBreaker and mimika !!!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

by the way, I wanna take this opportunity to thank the past and existing admins and mods for their endless works !!!

Thanks a MILLION !!!
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Together, AHS will go a long way..........

Jubilant Jayson 26th March 2003 02:41 PM

Yo!
Maybe it's a good idea for the nominees to make a short speech to all the AHS members? Like what aims they have, how they're going to contribute, their strengths, beliefs...

shinjite 26th March 2003 03:02 PM

I think Jayson's idea is good! Yeah, we don't need to get all worked up ^*^! These are just nominees.

Unimatrix Prime™ 26th March 2003 03:19 PM

yeah.. no need for a big speech.. we're not voting for president :P

the people you've listed will be the nominees, but only 4 or so people will be nominated for the mod poll later, and out of those few, a couple will be the new mods

bulmasman 26th March 2003 06:51 PM

awwwwwww, I wasn't nominated :weep

anyway, I would have to vote...
Impact - He's always provided some good laughs here and loves the forum. I know that he'd do us proud
Chibinina - I have often talked about ahs with her, and I am certain that she would be an excellent mod
Biscuitgirl - such a nice person and never get's angry (or at least, i've never seen her angry)

Well, they're my nominations. I hope we recieve some really good mods now :D Good luck!

Yuki 26th March 2003 11:15 PM

i nominate mimika also..

nmskalmn 26th March 2003 11:45 PM

I'd like to repeat what Grant said about how the process of adding new moderators will work, so that it is clear to everyone.

Right now we are just taking nominations. After the nomination period is up the staff will deliberate and narrow down the list of candidates to few, probably 4. Then we will hold a general election and you will vote for the candidate you want. Not everyone who gets nominated in this round will make it to the final election.

rainbow_momiji™ 27th March 2003 01:10 AM

bulmasman thats who i vote 4 :Weeps

boogieordie 27th March 2003 01:33 AM

We're not doing votes right now, only nominations. Once the staff makes the final 3-4 nominations, then the initiates will have a chance to vote for one of the four they'd like to see as mods.

Ashley

mimika 27th March 2003 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by EdenZone
hmmm...
by the way, I wanna take this opportunity to thank the past and existing admins and mods for their endless works !!!

Thanks a MILLION !!!
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Together, AHS will go a long way..........

the is very true!!!! i really think all the staff has done a great job in creating this friendly environment for all ayu fans...^_^ we have some very capable & devoted staff here at ahs!! thx a lot guys~

Piccolo 27th March 2003 03:32 PM

I'd like to nominate both Biscuitgirl Girl, and Chibinina. Both have outstanding personalities and capabilities, and would make fine moderators. I'd also like to nominate Ayufan_Vegeta. Maybe not as active as most, be when he talks, he makes sense. Those are my nominations.

MTRLGayu 28th March 2003 09:16 AM

I nominate biscuitgirl!!!!!! :) ;)

AyuRlz 28th March 2003 09:38 AM

I nominate for...
biscuitgirl
takke_ayumi
edenzone


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.