![]() |
Quote:
|
i feel so proud of ayu, that she is really popular...
i mean, alicia keys will hold a concert too on 29july, but until now there is still so many tickets available.... while ayu almost sold out, her first day tickets...i feel so proud being her fans |
i want to buy. yet i cant buy. i feel like buying. but i have been to HK before!
arh! i hope the tickets are sold out asap den i can stop wondering about tickets issue. :D |
Quote:
|
i just wondering,
why sanghai ticket is more expensive compare to HK's? 780 HKD compare to 2000 RMB is a quite big gap.? anyone? ayumix and ayugame let's pray together once the ticket is ON SALE we will get the best seats. ^_^ |
anyone got the ticket to taiwan concert or anyone intending to get it frm the taiwan yahoo auction??
|
Quote:
for 480 & 280, only balcony seats left |
Looking back on the Taiwan dates, there are only about 100-200 tickets left, with most of them coming from the 2nd show. I don't know why people don't want to attend the final in Taiwan.
|
^ huh? Why are there tickets left? where are they from?
|
I was looking at the site, and there are like a few tickets available it looks like. Like there's 6 tickets for the 1st show and like 100+ for the 2nd.
Right? |
Is HK stop tickets are now available? [:|
|
just 6 tickets left for 1st show?! O_O
wow... |
I think the seating plan for the Hong Kong concerts are a bit...strange?
http://www.hkticketing.com/Ticketek/...type=0&MapID=0 On stage-level, the seating is not very condensed so to say... If you look at Alicia Keys seating- you can see a clear difference. http://www.hkticketing.com/Ticketek/...type=0&MapID=0 If I was Avex I would try to pack the venue almost to its limit. So I find it a bit strange. I thought about it, and the only explanation I could come up with was that the extra space would be for cameras and such, but I could be wrong haha! :P |
Quote:
|
Taiwan's show has 16 tickets left for the 11/1 date and 196 left for the 11/2 show.
There also seem to be seats that will be available in August/September as well. I'm curious as to why people want to see 11/1 more than 11/2 though. Is it possible to check the Hong Kong ticket stats? |
her tickets sales like a hotcake...
wondering about shanghai concert tickets, what take it so long to release it? -_- |
i really want to tell you guys, because i feel so happy right now...
i already got my shanghai ticket concert!!! YAY!!! SO HAPPY!!! finally, i can watch ayu!!! if there is someone here, interested to watch her shanghai concert, you can order it, in this website http://www.culture.sh.cn/english/product.asp?id=4970 tickets for 2000yuan,500yuan and 300yuan, already sold out |
I wish I could go and see Ayu-chan ^^
|
Quote:
|
Update on ticket counts:
11/1 Taiwan: 23 tickets [This number was lower before.. what gives? lol.] 11/2 Taiwan: 176 tickets [I do not get why people aren't going to the final..] 9/20 Hong Kong: ?? 9/21 Hong Kong: ?? |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.