Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] [Official] Ayumi feat Wacoal - SEXY lingerie showcase (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76966)

♥ you! 15th July 2008 10:54 PM

WOW. She looks so good omg, I can't wait to see more.

criminal 15th July 2008 10:59 PM

OMG. I tilted my head to the left.. I've never thought of Ayumi like that. I need ~*~purification~*~.
I'm all for the Asia-wide [+ worldwide] campaign, though. It'd be interesting to see Ayumi market products somewhere outside of Japan. She's got a base audience in the regions she performed during AT07 [and will perform at AT08] so it's only wise to use her as a spokesperson.

Hazuki 15th July 2008 11:02 PM

YOOOOOWWWWW :OMG
This is soooo unexpected!! Ayu looks so.. HOTHOTHOT~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empry (Post 1547368)
it's very sexy but her boobs look bigger than usual, imho oO It's probably a padded bra.

I think all bras in Japan come as padded XD
And it looks like Ayu's left arm is pushing her boobs together.
Or the way she's lying down.

truehappiness 15th July 2008 11:07 PM

It's sad that I look at this photo and it looks like Ayu lost an arm during the photoshoot.

Her boobs seem to look larger because she's laying down on her side. Like, the cleavage is crazy for some reason.

Beauty4123 15th July 2008 11:08 PM

beautiful. really beautiful. :yes now bring on the new single! :laugh

TuNaRoLl1024 15th July 2008 11:09 PM

that photo's of ayu???

:O!

sexay!

Chiharo 15th July 2008 11:14 PM

I really can't believe it's Ayu......But ok...

AyUta 15th July 2008 11:20 PM

Wow Ayu :laugh

Ayumiko 15th July 2008 11:21 PM

thank god the photo shoot turned out like this. Ayu looks really classy even though she's not wearing much. I think its her facial expression...the sweet smile that doesn't make her look like a s*ut.

AyUta 15th July 2008 11:23 PM

^ Yes, exactly. I knew for sure Ayu wasn't going to go ****ty on us. :yes

TuNaRoLl1024 15th July 2008 11:26 PM

ayu can never pull off ****ty to me (which is a good thing lol :D)

she looks so childlike in my mind O=]

some friends agree but maybe that's not just me?

AyUta 15th July 2008 11:30 PM

^ Oh I know! She is just so cute and adorable in my eyes! :D

Aisha_Angel 15th July 2008 11:31 PM

AWESOME! Go Ayu.

criminal 15th July 2008 11:37 PM

The photoshoot for on my way was totally a dress rehearsal for this, only 2.5 years earlier.

huge image.

Kikaru 15th July 2008 11:38 PM

Hot! I love how she managed not to look skanky. I don't think she neccessarily look childlike. But in these photoshoots, the expression is really a huge factor.

She looks surprisingly natural though.

The bra advertised also look very nice

truehappiness 15th July 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by criminal (Post 1547438)
The photoshoot for on my way was totally a dress rehearsal for this, only 2.5 years earlier.

huge image.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3...ebird50il2.jpg

Ayu loves her bikinis I'd say.

petitepiper 15th July 2008 11:42 PM

Another pictures from Zoom in today:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...piper/01-2.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tepiper/02.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tepiper/03.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tepiper/04.jpg

criminal 15th July 2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1547442)

Yeah, but on my way has a bra with very similar, if not the exact same design. :O The shapes, the sizes, the everything..

truehappiness 15th July 2008 11:44 PM

Interesting.

We'll probably be getting those clips soon.

kinomaniac 15th July 2008 11:46 PM

She looks amazing! I can't wait to see more! It's sexy, but not vulgar... great!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.