Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Official S.H.E. Thread [I] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80233)

nanakopy87 25th March 2010 02:19 AM

opss.sorry,th.i didn't notice that the thread starter was you until you've mentioned bout it.XD
I don't know if i should buy this or not because i'm not impressed with FM album.
I only like few songs only.

truehappiness 25th March 2010 03:17 AM

Eh, don't buy it immediately.

TW/C-Pop ALWAYS releases a better version later with a DVD of all the music videos. It's so lame.

nanakopy87 25th March 2010 03:24 AM

But this album got 2 type.

"Gorgeous gorgeous version of" BONUS DVD included SHE 2008/2009 MV Quanji Lu
"Avant-garde fashion version of" BONUS DVD included FM SHE concert in Taipei LIVE Quanji Lu essence

truehappiness 25th March 2010 03:25 AM

Hm, I suppose if you want those, then go ahead and get it...

The concert footage should appear on YouTube or something, so it probably isn't worth it. If I find ISOs of the concerts, I'm downloading them. And didn't you say you didn't like FM S.H.E. that much?! Haha.

I guess if you want to get one version, get the Avant Garde fashion one. The MVs this time around weren't that good, haha. (For FM S.H.E... other than maybe An Jing Le's... Selina was so pretty.)

nanakopy87 25th March 2010 03:39 AM

ya.i don't really like the album.i actually prefer their ballad songs :P
eh,after reading twice,i just realize
"Gorgeous gorgeous version of" BONUS DVD included SHE 2008/2009 MV
now her new album MV!
argh.i'll wait till the release the celebration version something like that?

freedreamer 25th March 2010 05:36 AM

SHERO actually sounds really nice. and edgy. Im glad they used another rock song for their promo song. I hope its not by any means a cover..

truehappiness 25th March 2010 08:12 AM

I think SHERO was written by someone from Mayday?

nanakopy87 25th March 2010 11:09 AM

ya.shero was written by mayday,ah shin if not mistaken

truehappiness 25th March 2010 10:37 PM

They do have a cover of a Kate Voegele song on this album though.

I kind of really hate when they steal other people's songs, but it happened with An Jing Le and I LOVE THAT. It's so much better than Jay Chou's original.

truehappiness 27th March 2010 03:41 AM

Got SHERO.

01. SHERO - This song is so loud, haha. Still good, I guess. There's a lot of weird noise in it that sounds kinda gross through my usually nice speakers, hm... S ITCH E R O.
02. 如果你是女孩 (If You Were A Girl, Ru Guo Ni Shi Nu Hai) - Midtempo-y upbeat song. Starts out with a lot of nanananas. Autotuned like crazy. I think there's some guqin? It's niceish. YOU'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL. Typical S.H.E. pop.
03. 我愛雨夜花 (I Love Rainy Night Flowers, Wo Ai Yu Ye Hua) in Taiwanese Hokkien - This is a slow rappish song. Piano intro. Slow drum beats. This song sounds like a Jay Chou song. WTF is this in Cantonese? Haha. I swear I thought I heard some... or is this Taiwanese Hokkien? I usually skip these, haha.
04. 兩個人的荒島 (Couple's Desert Island, Liang Ge Ren De Huang Dao ,Duet with 周定緯) - FINALLY A BALLAD? Their usual "Haaa haaaas" are here. This guy's voice is AWESOME, haha. (From One Million Star) He outsings all of S.H.E. basically. Love this song!
05. 少了一個人 (One Less Person, Shao Le Yi Ge Ren) - YES ANOTHER BALLAD. Cello/strings intro. So much cello in this song. I'm liking the chorus. It's not as catchy as Coastal Highway Exit or Silence though. I want to see the MVs for these ballads soon, haha. YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHH~
06. 收留我 (Take Me Away, Shou Liu Wo) - Whistling in the intro! Selina starts it off. Sounds like a catchy song. Just some drum hits and guitar in the background. I usually like at least one or two of the upbeat tracks, and I guess this might be one of them? -snap snap HEY YEH OooooOo snap snap-
07. 超可能 (Possibility, Chao Ke Neng) - Some "haaaa ohhhhhhh" vocalizing in the beginning. This sounds like blah K-Pop, haha. Don't really like this song that much. Zzz.
08. 愛上你 (Loving You, Ai Shang Ni) - Acoustic guitar! Mmm. There's a rapper like in Don't Want To Be Your Friend. Ai shang ni... ai shang ni. They definitely need some better ballads here. The ones on FM S.H.E. were SO good compared to these so far. I guess this is kind of an upbeat ballad? Still better than Possibility though.
09. 你不會 (You Won't Be, Ni Bu Hui) - Piano ballad?! There's some guitar I hear too. Ella's singing first. Ni bu hui ni bu hui ni bu hui~ wo bu xiang xing~ I suppose this is supposed to be the "Silence / Say You Love Me / Gray Skies" of this album. The chorus for this is a lot better than One Less Person but they're just repeating ni bu hui for most of it, heh. Ni bu hui ni bu hui....
10. 愛就對了 (Love's Right, Ai Jiu Dui Le) - This is kind of a pop rockish song? Lots of heavy guitars in the start. Ella sang the first few lines. Such an ~attitude-filled~ track. Nice pop rock song. I think this sounds a bit like something Avril would do? Haha. OH OH WOW.

Overall, the album's pretty good. It might take some growing on me though. FM S.H.E was better by a smidge, I think.

nanakopy87 28th March 2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2294527)
Got SHERO.

03. 我愛雨夜花 (I Love Rainy Night Flowers, Wo Ai Yu Ye Hua) in Taiwanese Hokkien - This is a slow rappish song. Piano intro. Slow drum beats. This song sounds like a Jay Chou song. WTF is this in Cantonese? Haha. I swear I thought I heard some... or is this Taiwanese Hokkien? I usually skip these, haha.
04. 兩個人的荒島 (Couple's Desert Island, Liang Ge Ren De Huang Dao ,Duet with 周定緯) - FINALLY A BALLAD? Their usual "Haaa haaaas" are here. This guy's voice is AWESOME, haha. (From One Million Star) He outsings all of S.H.E. basically. Love this song!
09. 你不會 (You Won't Be, Ni Bu Hui) - Piano ballad?! There's some guitar I hear too. Ella's singing first. Ni bu hui ni bu hui ni bu hui~ wo bu xiang xing~ I suppose this is supposed to be the "Silence / Say You Love Me / Gray Skies" of this album. The chorus for this is a lot better than One Less Person but they're just repeating ni bu hui for most of it, heh. Ni bu hui ni bu hui....

Overall, the album's pretty good. It might take some growing on me though. FM S.H.E was better by a smidge, I think.

i'm downloading it right now.i'm looking forward to listen to 兩個人的荒島.i love the guy alot!i love the song he sang together with SHE in their previous album.seems like 你不會 look boring.haha.wow.you can type chinese? :P

truehappiness 28th March 2010 01:59 AM

No, I copy pasted the Chinese, haha.

I wish I knew where to find the DVDs of S.H.E./ other artists online...

It's really hard finding good quality versions of live performances and MVs!

freedreamer 28th March 2010 03:09 AM

wherer'd u find the album!

nanakopy87 28th March 2010 03:09 AM

ya.i think MV is still able to find but live is kinda hard.

truehappiness 28th March 2010 03:09 AM

It was posted a day ago on a bunch of blogs, haha.

Quote:

2010-03-27 22:01:44 NOFILEINFO NOVIDEOINFO NOAUDIOINFO NONFO NOSFV NOM3U MVID SHE.Shero.Bonus.Live.DVD.DIRFIX.2010.CHINESE.NTSC. MDVDR-COCMV
2010-03-27 22:01:43 NOFILEINFO NOVIDEOINFO NOAUDIOINFO NONFO NOSFV NOM3U MVID SHE.Shero.Bonus.MV.DVD.DIRFIX.2010.CHINESE.NTSC.MD VDR-COCMV
2010-03-27 21:52:06 : dirfixed NOFILEINFO NOVIDEOINFO NOAUDIOINFO NONFO NOSFV NOM3U MVID SHE.Shero.Bonus.Live.DVD.2010.NTSC.MDVDR-COCMV
2010-03-27 21:52:05 : dirfixed NOFILEINFO NOVIDEOINFO NOAUDIOINFO NONFO NOSFV NOM3U MVID SHE.Shero.Bonus.MV.DVD.2010.NTSC.MDVDR-COCMV
It should come out soon, I think...

freedreamer 28th March 2010 03:13 AM

Ôo..i see u have uploaded. THANKS!

nanakopy87 28th March 2010 03:22 AM

wow.nice.th,you know chinese words?i know there is a forum has lots of PVs and LIVE.I'll post the link here if you know chinese.haha

truehappiness 28th March 2010 03:26 AM



In TW Hokkien!

Pretty MV, but they need to learn how to act, haha.

Post it! I'm Malaysian Chinese, but I don't know much Chinese. I can get by though with what I "know" which is not that much hahahaha.

Some MV time! Woo~

Lock Up The Time from the digital album Map of Love.


Say You Love Me from PLAY.


Don't Want To Be Your Friend from Once Upon A Time.


Silence from FM S.H.E. Jay Chou's old composition.


Coastal Highway Exit from FM S.H.E.

FAVORITESSS, haha.

nanakopy87 28th March 2010 03:40 AM

o.O you are malaysian chinese???!!!same !!!i'm malaysian too.hahahahaha
damn excited now.lol.

truehappiness 28th March 2010 03:48 AM

You can get rid of it now, haha.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.