Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Asia Tour 2008 to be aired in November (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80715)

Bad Wolf 4th October 2008 12:04 AM

If this does result in no CDL, I personally wouldn't be too upset. But I have to ask why you think that, Melrose. Do you think that showing AT08 in November will kinda defeat the purpose of showing a CDL in the end of December?

miguel1010 4th October 2008 12:35 AM

YAY!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Sugoi! :)

Raiu-Ayu 4th October 2008 12:53 AM

Sweet!! This is so cool!!

I wonder if this means that the Japan concert will be the televised concert but then maybe the actual final of the tour will be on the DVD

Delirium-Zer0 4th October 2008 12:59 AM

1. Ayu's almost ALWAYS had her tour broadcast on TV before the DVD was released. I have NO IDEA why any of you are worried about that o_O

2. Why would this mean no CDL? What happens on TV doesn't mean ayu's doing any extra work. It's not like a live broadcast or anything, it's been filmed already.

AyuGAME 4th October 2008 01:14 AM

WOW!!! VERY COOL NEWS!!!
YAY!!!

freedreamer 4th October 2008 01:23 AM

Woooo..this is shocking...She hasnt shown her AT on TV for some time i think??..the last was AT0304 which served as CDL0304...right?

so...ok not bad..im looking forward to that...I think it will be shown on the last weekend of november? lol...probably...that means the DVD isnt really faraway then...

just gotta edit the ASIA leg of the tour and bam...it's out

zoomzoom 4th October 2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 1653291)
1. Ayu's almost ALWAYS had her tour broadcast on TV before the DVD was released. I have NO IDEA why any of you are worried about that o_O

2. Why would this mean no CDL? What happens on TV doesn't mean ayu's doing any extra work. It's not like a live broadcast or anything, it's been filmed already.

Which other tours were broadcast? I don't think it was meant like it's gonna take up her time, but that it looks like a replacement on their TV schedule if people expect to see ayu in concert on TV around that time.

prussian blue 4th October 2008 01:45 AM

i hope the TV version is avaiable for downlaod

anyway thanks for sharing

[taskin.ayu] 4th October 2008 01:55 AM

This probably suggests that the DVD version will be filmed else where. But that's just me thinking about previous TV versions that were aired. It could be the same one as the DVD like what BoA did with her Arena Tour last year.

I also think it's quite appropriate it's on TV, her last aired tour was A MUSEUM and that was to celebrate 30 singles, and now this tour is to celebrate 10 years in the business.

Sundae 4th October 2008 02:27 AM

I'm just happy to see performances of those GUILTY songs. Can't wait.

alternarist 4th October 2008 02:35 AM

good idea!! but i wonder what's their strategy?

lol... yeah most probably it's gonna be like CDLs.. having a TV version and a DVD version.

majrakun 4th October 2008 03:15 AM

That would be awesome. But are they broadcasting the TV version because the DVD is going to show something different? *gasp*And I sure hope someone will be able to upload the concert!

hiroshi_ben 4th October 2008 03:28 AM

im very excited~!

i hope the dvd package comes with special footage,goodies etc...so that i will attract those who watched it to buy!

Lumine 4th October 2008 03:58 AM

OMG yaay ! I would like to see a non-edited Ayu Tour <3

tnx for info ~~

Tony G 4th October 2008 04:26 AM

The DVD version might have different camera angles and better production, I believe that's happened in the past with the CDL lives?

OR I'm hoping the DVD might be the actual last concert this time - the Taiwan concert. That would be awesome, but might not appeal as a DVD in Japan of a concert outside their own country. Who knows...

Bad Wolf 4th October 2008 05:01 AM

I hope that the idea of not wanting to watch a show that isn't in their country isn't an actual sticking point for Japanese fans. Wouldn't the attraction of the DVD be the content of it, meaning the fact that it's an Ayu show, thus making where it was filmed irrelevant? :shrug That's my thoughts about it, anyway. I think it's pretty cool if artists release DVDs from different countries besides their home ones; it's nice to see the difference in the crowd, how the set needs to be adjusted or even how the artist(s) interact with a different audience.

The only argument against it that I can see is then they wouldn't be able to relive the show -- if they indeed went to the final show -- but that's not a big deal, either. How many of us fans who don't live in Japan haven't had that experience XD?

KarenPang 4th October 2008 05:17 AM

wow fantastic , thanks for the heads up Rody

Ayumi27 4th October 2008 05:38 AM

Great news!

ayuzlove 4th October 2008 06:01 AM

Thanks for the news! cant wait to see it!!

Ayu_no_tenshi 4th October 2008 06:01 AM

i want the DVD but that's really really cool! yay for ayu!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.