Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Article] J-pop queen popular in Shanghai, China (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81409)

Temari_2 21st October 2008 04:33 AM

In which currency is this "$1,600,000" amount in? It doesn't even say.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 21st October 2008 04:43 AM

SHES THE F_CKING QUEEEEN!!!!!!

YEAH!!!


xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD




thanks a lot for this info!

I'm sooooo happy today

=]

taskinillusion 21st October 2008 05:32 AM

WHOA. That sounds like one heckofa PV. O_o I can't wait for it!!! It sounds so promising that I REALLY hope it doesn't end up disapointing us...

love in music 21st October 2008 05:48 AM

omg. i am so much excited for the PV. and wow - that is a huge budget.

Delirium-Zer0 21st October 2008 05:52 AM

The PV is definitely for "GREEN", she said so in her TA message.

majrakun 21st October 2008 06:19 AM

Quote:

The MV will focus on the original atmosphere of China in the early 40's, with an emotion and fragile plot.
LOL, why does Glitter/Fated come into my mind? I'm just hoping this "emotional and fragile" plot won't be anything cheesy, but like, really powerful kinda thing.

ownsarai 21st October 2008 06:21 AM

I'm hoping it will surpass fairyland. I'm anxiously awaiting the queen's new PV~

gogirlanime 21st October 2008 06:30 AM

woah! awesome news, 1940's china sounds great.

Kaiouforever 21st October 2008 07:19 AM

It sounds like the PV will have a great plot, so I think the budget is worth it.

tehxiinae 21st October 2008 07:55 AM

im so excited!!!!! this article is really awesome :)

Meat Pao 21st October 2008 08:26 AM

It better be a more interesting PV than fairyland. Imo despite the high cost of fairyland's PV the PV wasn't exactly amazing.

Lanz16 21st October 2008 08:54 AM

YIKES!
The PV is worth $1.6m?!?!
Thats her 2nd most expensive video ever made again! ^^,

Ayu is really a royalty to the music industry now.
Im so happy for her huge success to her music career. :*)

hiroshi_ben 21st October 2008 08:56 AM

WOWWW!!I cant wait to watch the mv now!!!i hope they will premier it fast!

keikeiaznqueen 21st October 2008 09:24 AM

Woah, China in the 40s? Isn't that WWII? I'm interested in what kind of plot it would be. :O

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that my name's WOMEN was part of the most expensive videos ever made list. Almost on par with Fairyland.

Anyway, can't wait to see what kind of video this turns out to be! Ayu's next release!!!

sanzo2011 21st October 2008 09:29 AM

wah !!!! her new Pv costs so much , Hope it'll be great .

prussian blue 21st October 2008 09:40 AM

WOW @ the number!

thats not cheap, and i'm really looking forward to it, since fairyland was really a good one!

Choyan 21st October 2008 10:26 AM

some how I feel like saying:

ayupan pan~ ayupan pan~ ayupan pan~ ayupan pan~ ayupan pan~ ayuready!?!~

Isthan 21st October 2008 10:39 AM

Ooh, she's really still the queen~

And I really want to see the PV now!

hayasaki 21st October 2008 11:09 AM

Ayu has her own Empire... LOL

Emperatriz Ayumi 21st October 2008 11:22 AM

Yeah!!!! Ayu´s the QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.