Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

KarenPang 16th December 2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillofDusk (Post 1744330)
I'm watching LOVE PiECE
And it's sooo funn it's even better than LOVE COOK tour XD

I enjoyed the concert thoroughly.

And I'm sooo in love with ticket now :D


Plus one funny discovery: one of the guy playing the violin has his zip undone ROFL

omg :roflmao :rofl

I pay to see that .... NOT

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1744424)
^ :rofl you look at weird stuff XDD i loved that tour too~!! i havent watched it all though x.x

i still have to download Ningyo but i;m happy that you all are positive about it :D

you can count on the fact that Ningyou's worth the wait since the album was leaked out last month without it

yoshino 17th December 2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1743133)
LOVE LETTER promo pics :

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=236&h=300

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=277&h=300

http://amaiwana.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=300&h=221

not sure if these pics will be available in the album's CD sleeve but er , why does it look like her hair's Koda MOON inspired ?! :dead2

Ar.. I like these few picts u posted here. thanks! hahaz. cos didnt see them before.

Does Ai have any promo picts for LL??
(omg, the album is released in Japan now. but we still have to wait for a while to see it here in sg.)

jiarongisme 17th December 2008 03:03 AM

Well, you just quoted the promo pics LOL.

KarenPang 17th December 2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1745172)
(omg, the album is released in Japan now. but we still have to wait for a while to see it here in sg.)

ya lor , if we're lucky with regards to the OS press , I say probably end of the month ?

worst case's next month :dead2

but of course if you can afford the Japan press/CD only of LL in which HMV will import stock over from Japan , then go & get it

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1745175)
Well, you just quoted the promo pics LOL.

:rofl

Beauty4123 17th December 2008 03:36 AM

there's a whole set of pics here:


KarenPang 17th December 2008 03:40 AM

^ thanks Lisa & erm sorry what exactly is she wearing in there ?! :dead2

ville 17th December 2008 05:35 AM

those pics are pretty :) thanks.

does someone know about LL's chartposition ?

KarenPang 17th December 2008 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ville (Post 1745342)
those pics are pretty :) thanks.

does someone know about LL's chartposition ?

erm I don't think the chart positions for LL be out til a few hours later

jiarongisme 17th December 2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1745223)
^ thanks Lisa & erm sorry what exactly is she wearing in there ?! :dead2

A red roundneck t-shirt, Purplish-blue leggings, and a messy jacket. Sorry Ai, volumous short hair doesn't look good on you.

Meat Pao 17th December 2008 11:43 AM

First Day Position: #1
Sales: 24389 x 1.7 = 41, 461

Hmmm... it's okay I guess? Haha. I hope it'll be consistent. Mr Children is at #2 with an index of 16, 422 so hopefully sales are consistent.

EDIT: Oops, supposed to be multiplied by 1.7 so I changed it lol.

KarenPang 17th December 2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1745772)
First Day Position: #1
Sales: 24389 x 1.75 = 42, 680

Hmmm... it's okay I guess? Haha. I hope it'll be consistent. Mr Children is at #2 with an index of 16, 422 so hopefully sales are consistent.

that's not so bad I think

luckily she didn't released on the same week as Mr.Children or else mati :dead2

I think they cleared under 600K+ with regards to their new album SUPERMARKET FANTASY

Quote:

**1 707,763 Mr.Children
ok no not 600K + :dead2

========

ALBUMS
1->2 - Mr.Children - 20,221 + 16,422 (x1.7) = 62,293
x->1 - Otsuka Ai - 24,389 (x1.7) = 41,461
2->3 - EXILE - 12,408 + 11,526 (x1.7) = 40,688

Meat Pao 17th December 2008 12:28 PM

Lol looks like it's bad for Ai to release at this date because EXILE and Mr.Children has a high chance to prevent her from getting the top spot lol. I think the first week will either be #1~#3.

bluegie 17th December 2008 12:49 PM

There's a chance Mr. Children getting no. 1 again... I hope that Ai chan's sales won't be decreasing like roller coaster, or else EXILE will even outsell her in the end... :no

sanzo2011 17th December 2008 01:23 PM

Is it higher than " love piece " ?

KarenPang 17th December 2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzo2011 (Post 1745844)
Is it higher than " love piece " ?

I'm not sure although I doubt it's

ok apparently the taiwan presses for LOVE LETTER are already up & running for sale on ebay :thud

CD only - http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Japan-AI-OTSU...1%7C240%3A1318

CD + DVD - http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Japan-AI-OTSU...1%7C240%3A1318

the sticker's just cute & DVD's content - 愛 ~a cappella version~ (初回限定Bonus Movie)

ehhhhhhhhhh :thud

ok having 2nd thoughts on whether to buy it online now or not

sanzo2011 17th December 2008 02:39 PM

Ok ! after looking for in Channel-ai ! i see someone said that Love piece sold about 60,000 on the first day ! OMG ! i can't believe in my eyes ! Ai - chin ! plz come back to your popularity !.

Solarblade 17th December 2008 04:18 PM

So it seems there's confirmation that "Bye Bye" will be a re-cut single

kawaii otaku 17th December 2008 07:52 PM

ugh Ningyou should be a recut single, it's absolutely beautiful!

Bye Bye is too annoying. :(

Beauty4123 17th December 2008 09:05 PM

aww, why are the sales kinda low? at least she's number 1, lol.

KarenPang 17th December 2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solarblade (Post 1746006)
So it seems there's confirmation that "Bye Bye" will be a re-cut single

ehhhhhhhh

not exactly a good way to 'relaunch' her career at the mo with a recut single :no

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaii otaku (Post 1746222)
ugh Ningyou should be a recut single, it's absolutely beautiful!

Bye Bye is too annoying. :(

ya Ningyou should be the recut single :grumpy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1746313)
aww, why are the sales kinda low? at least she's number 1, lol.

I don't know Lisa , it's the whole slump effect that she's having this year

it's like things went really bad & downhill for her after she put out Pocket onwards

I wonder why :shrug

anyway she's on the cover of WHAT’S IN January 2009 Issue :

http://listentheworld.files.wordpres...pg?w=346&h=497

now that's the Ai that I'm talking about :love


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.