Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocoyo~po~yo (Post 2132123)
hahaha, i know what you mean after watch that pv...omg. i want change the song title into LICK ME....XD~

LOLLLL

man I have a feeling in due time when the OS press ; CD + DVD of LOVE is BEST is sold here , it might get a NC16 rating

will be surprised if they rate it PG

hearted 22nd October 2009 09:38 PM

ohhh yeah!! i totally forgot about LOVE's album debut because of the whole ai turning into a sexy gawl thing XDD cant wait for that!!! (the album part .____.) white choco is sooooo good!

Crystal_Ageha 22nd October 2009 10:24 PM

So, people really like the LOVE project..? I hate it. -_-' I'm happy with just Ai Otsuka.

ayuayu798 22nd October 2009 11:57 PM

I don't hate the love project, but I just lose the whole "Ai Otsuka" thing from it.

ストロボ・EdGE 23rd October 2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2131256)
LOVE IT is going to be released as her bunny LOVE. You know, that bunny she likes to use. White Choco and LOVE no Theme were released as singles. Sorry for confusion XD That's why it says DISCOGRAPHY FOR LOVE (or whatever it says)

Oh that! I forgot about that and thought Sugarbasil was referring to a new Ai Otsuka album. I completely forgot about that release even though I love Love! I guess Love is Best has eclipsed it in my mind ^^;

waterballoon 23rd October 2009 04:23 AM

I love White Choco lol

love in music 23rd October 2009 04:06 PM

Preview of Amaenbo ~wedding~

honestly i can't tell much of a difference from the original

KarenPang 23rd October 2009 04:14 PM

there're some subtle difference from the preview

the updated version seems to have a stronger & prominent subtle orchestra melody & that might go for the case when the full version of Amaenbo ~wedding~ is up

oh dear now I'm in a pickle . Should I get LOVE is BEST in due time when the OS press ; CD + DVD is available here or not ?

T_T T_T T_T

jiarongisme 23rd October 2009 04:24 PM

More orchestra. That's about it.

love in music 23rd October 2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2133122)
oh dear now I'm in a pickle . Should I get LOVE is BEST in due time when the OS press ; CD + DVD is available here or not ?

T_T T_T T_T

why not?? it seems like a pretty good release to me :yes

also, ai posted a new entry in her diary, and someone at channel-ai is working on translating it and said she mentions something about changing her music genre?!

jiarongisme 23rd October 2009 04:29 PM

^ Omg! I hope she really isn't going to a sexual genre. It'd just be.. weird. *shudders*

PEARL 23rd October 2009 04:36 PM

wah change of genre?
classical?rock?~~haha i can't imagine.

KarenPang 23rd October 2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2133138)
why not?? it seems like a pretty good release to me :yes

yeah a lot of people had a lot of hatred towards LOVE is BEST when it was 1st announced on here especially after the tracklist was revealed

but so far those rearranged/re-recorded tunes are really good which surprised me & Is is ain't 1/2 bad either

I have quite a lot of stuff to get for myself in Nov & Dec but I'll see about this hahaha xD

Quote:

also, ai posted a new entry in her diary, and someone at channel-ai is working on translating it and said she mentions something about changing her music genre?!
oh interesting but I don't mind this

because there's little if no room for experiment for the type of genre music that she has been doing for the past 6 years if you ask me

waterballoon 23rd October 2009 05:10 PM

I can't wait for LOVE is BEST to release so that I can download it! :laugh

mellody 23rd October 2009 05:22 PM

Change genre??

Maybe aisu X Time was the sign for the new genre~

Crystal_Ageha 23rd October 2009 06:21 PM

Gaaaah~, the only song off that album I wanted to hear, and I'm Forbidden! ):< Meh.

I really can't imagine Ai doing anything other than the cutesy pop she's known for... She has experimented a little in the past, but it's always stayed very poppy...... I guess I might like her to do some soft rock/rock-pop or something (like the studio live version of Sakuranbo--that was really cool). No hip-hop, though. That's just awkward for her. :\

hearted 23rd October 2009 07:22 PM

^ ooooh yeah! pop-rock suits her really good!!! like pon pon or something :roflmao

hpg23 23rd October 2009 09:36 PM

If she goes pop rock, it'll be amazing *-*

looks like a new Ai-era xD

NintendoHTF1242 23rd October 2009 10:44 PM

She's done a lot of genres. So I don't get how she can "change"? She's done Grunge Rock, Rock, Ballad, Bubblegum Pop, Traditional Japanese Ballad, etc.

hpg23 23rd October 2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2133433)
She's done a lot of genres. So I don't get how she can "change"? She's done Grunge Rock, Rock, Ballad, Bubblegum Pop, Traditional Japanese Ballad, etc.

But she has done maybe one or two songs of each genre (except the last two).

Right now I can only think of Katori Senkou (is the spelling right? The mosquito song xD) as grunge rock and about rock... only hints here and there in my opinion. 5: 09 A.M. and Cherish are the closest I can think of real rock and not pop rock.

She also tried jazz with Shachihata.

But for example, she has never tried hip-hop, or reggae, or dance, or electro, or "real" rock.

Even when some of her songs get influences of other genres, she mostly always has a pop base and beat in her songs.

This reminded me of an extract of an interview on LOVE LETTER:

Quote:

Excite: And what did you mean by leaving Shachihata to Sasaji?

Ai: The concept of Shachihata was to see all the ‘adults’ enjoy themselves but in a mature manner while I’m the only one who is enjoying herself like a child. Ikoman then suggested that if that was the case, why don’t I get some real jazz players?



Excite: This is the first time you’ve produced a pure jazz song isn’t it?

Ai: Well, Sasaji says he still regards this as pop music.

Full interview (translated) here: http://www.channel-ai.com/blog/2009/...w-love-letter/, Channel-Ai has amazing stuff over there!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.