Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   DVD Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96669)

noidea 3rd January 2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 2202950)
Yesterday I was thinking that maybe Ayu would package the CDL and AT09 DVD together xD

No Ayu! Please don't pull a Mizuki Nana and release 2 concerts each in box sets! o.0 Way too expensive xD

mobius 3rd January 2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2202975)
i wish she'll release AT09 first then only CDL09-10 and i hope there will be chinese subtitle like what avex did for PCDL08-09.some of the concert DVD released last year(2009) has the chinese subtitle!so,i expect avex will continue do so for all the future release

^ I'm pretty sure they'll release the OS Version too. I like getting the OS Version of the DVD cause of the Chinese Subtitle and its much cheaper.

Suteisi 3rd January 2010 05:11 PM

BLU-RAY PLEASE!!

I prefer if she releases each concert seperately.

I wouldn't like it if she did New Album + AT09 together...

ayuinh.k? 16th January 2010 03:50 PM

the dvd is taking so long....i feel that we might have the AT07 syndrome again, since they could be adding alot of stuff to the dvd,, like a documentary and behind-the-scene clips and some random bonuses

Neko★munication 16th January 2010 04:16 PM

^ Oh god, pleaaaase no. The documentary made AT07 way too choppy and split the concert awkwardly (1st disc ended with SURREAL, 2nd disc started with AUDIENCE... :S). The documentary was great on its own but if she's going to include it again, I really hope its on another disc and doesn't keep interrupting the concert.

And AT07 was my least favourite of the Arena tours (It's still an awesome concert, though), so the fact that I had to wait the longest for it only to be (slightly) disappointed isn't a good sign XD

Maybe she'll couple it with the new album to boost sales?

CeReSu 16th January 2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko★munication (Post 2214747)
Maybe she'll couple it with the new album to boost sales?

I think the same in fact, but no with Arena Tour 2009.
I think AT will have his own DVD. But maybe she's couple CDL with her new album to boost sales!

So it is sooo long, can't wait for this DVD, TV version was already awesome!

gallowsCalibrator 16th January 2010 08:04 PM

Waaah I can't wait for DVD, this tour was amazingness!!! :D :D

nanakopy87 17th January 2010 12:06 AM

i think its still early :P
give her more time.i don't want her to rush :D

Heavenly 24th January 2010 11:26 AM

ok, but the ASIA TOUR 2008 was released on ... january 28th i guess, so maybe we will get an announce soon. At least i hope so.

nanakopy87 24th January 2010 11:34 AM

i guess it will be soon?but it seems like ayu haven't mention anything about the dvd yet.she usually did mention bout the editing of her concert video on her blog.but the blog posts recently is about london and also her new album recording.so,i guess it might release on feb or march?
however,i'll wait for her OS press which will be months later after JP press is released. :irked

AyuWorld 24th January 2010 11:38 AM

oh my...i'm dying for AT09 dvd,pleasssee Ayu announce it asap and please include the documentary which is quite dissappointed when they didnt put it for AT 08

but looks like she's busy with her London trip and the new album recording >.<

MR GG 24th January 2010 02:53 PM

Im denitely buy this one..Love the sparkle performance ^__^

nanakopy87 24th January 2010 03:14 PM

ya.this DVD is worth to buy and keep as collection :D

mobius 24th January 2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2222339)
however,i'll wait for her OS press which will be months later after JP press is released. :irked

Yeah me too. I just going to get the OS press cause its cheaper than the JP press.

I don't think its going to be months though after the JP Press release. Maybe 1-2 weeks after they release JP Press they will release OS Press.

Heavenly 24th January 2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobius (Post 2222589)
Yeah me too. I just going to get the OS press cause its cheaper than the JP press.

I don't think its going to be months though after the JP Press release. Maybe 1-2 weeks after they release JP Press they will release OS Press.

Yeah i buy OS presse either :D it's cheaper than JPN press for sure !

Cherry Dynamite 25th January 2010 01:16 AM

I'm also excited. I can't wait to own it!

nanakopy87 25th January 2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobius (Post 2222589)
Yeah me too. I just going to get the OS press cause its cheaper than the JP press.

I don't think its going to be months though after the JP Press release. Maybe 1-2 weeks after they release JP Press they will release OS Press.

i don't know it will be out 1-2 weeks after they release JP press or not (although PCDL DID release quite fast,but still,there is some error on it and they need to take back the 1st batch of the DVD and replace it with the new one,which is on June).If they are going to have chinese subtitle like PCDL08-09,it might take a little longer :tipsy

mobius 25th January 2010 01:48 AM

^ lol. I remember that about PCDL. Thats why I currently have 2 copies of PCDL. I just hope that they don't take too long to release OS Version. They still have to release CDL too which would probably between June -July.

nanakopy87 25th January 2010 02:14 AM

ya.hope it won't take too long but,
EXILE 2009 concert DVD JP press was released on Oct and OS press was released on Dec.
but they are from rhythm zone not from avex trax.i don't know if it will be the same for these 2 company or not since both of them are under AVEX.
rumour said kuu's TRICK DVD might have subtitles also.this is why the OS press isn't release yet.I don't know if this news is true or not.But it seems like we need to wait and see. T_T

mobius 25th January 2010 02:22 PM

^ Maybe they decided later on they wanted to release an OS version for EXILE. I didn't know Kuu's releasing an OS Version either.

Spoiler:
BTW, I just Wikipedia EXILE and I didn't know that EXILE is a 14 members group! Sorry I'm stilled sorta a newbie to Jpop / Jrock scene....lol


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.