Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] ★♪♥Across the Ultramarine River, we find the Goddess's 18th Thread♥♪★ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91358)

pommy48 2nd July 2009 10:46 AM

yeah, oh but i was making screencaps for red cliff yesterday...and i must say~ alan is gorgeous in it...and i think it's probably her most artistic PV yet

glowlydays 2nd July 2009 11:05 AM

a summer song from alan would be nice x3

pommy48 2nd July 2009 01:39 PM

that would be...too bad the single is a ballad @_@

glowlydays 2nd July 2009 01:45 PM

yeah, and September isn't really summer xD we shall wait and see, maybe the ballad will be so great, that we'll be praying for more ballads from alan xD

pommy48 2nd July 2009 01:49 PM

Lol, but just what quality as a ballad? When I think of a ballad, I think of it as slow...GnT in my mind doesn't feel like a ballad

glowlydays 2nd July 2009 02:58 PM

neither in mine.
eh, two months waiting...

waterballoon 2nd July 2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2002758)
some chinese forum members are starting to rip it as mkv :thud

haha i love random mistakes, oh btw....:D what kind of an animal do you think alan resembles?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/up...399-Bidoof.png

HAHA j/k. I think a unicorn like what noidea has said, or an antelope/gazelle... graceful and elegant like alan.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.co...ry/gazelle.jpg
http://www.liv.ac.uk/~sdb/Safari-200...%20gazelle.jpg

And yay new single!

Yoake 2nd July 2009 06:22 PM

If I understood what you said, alan'll release a new single? *.*

ストロボ・EdGE 2nd July 2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2005220)
I don't want to see her becoming another Aoyama Thelma (where she has been releasing nothing but ballads since her 2nd single onwards :weep)

Nandomo was like her 3rd single I think? It was right after Soba ni iru ne, and that was sort of not a ballad (I think...) but I have to agree with you. :(:P After

Soba ni iru ne --> Nandomo --> Mamoritai mono --> Daikkirai, demo arigato -->The LOVE!! album (full of NEW ballads like Suki desu.) --> Todoketai...
They're all ballads!!!

Thelma needs to release something more... upbeat?

pommy48 2nd July 2009 06:25 PM

just like alan XD...

NintendoHTF1242 2nd July 2009 06:56 PM

waterballoon, you made me LOL so hard xD Bidoof FTW <3

ren'ai 2nd July 2009 08:15 PM

I actually really like ballads xD

the only J-pop artists I like upbeat songs from are Namie & Kuu

The rest like Ayu, Mika, Hikki and now alan, I prefer slow songs :yes

noidea 2nd July 2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2005638)

LOOOOOOL
I was thinking of bringing this one, but I didnt xD

mcluva420 3rd July 2009 01:32 AM

i adore ballads too :luv2
i dont mind if she makes more :P
the more "magnificent" the better!! :D

pommy48 3rd July 2009 07:38 AM

well for us it doesn't matter, but alan can't survive in the music industry if only we like it, and as already some people here have said, she have too much ballads, so she's going to lose fans if she sticks with ballads only, have 2 upbeat tracks on an album while the rest is mostly ballads....isn't good @_@

mcluva420 3rd July 2009 08:24 AM

im pretty shure she'll have up-beat songs more often in the future, its not a fact but it is possible ;)

Aozora 3rd July 2009 09:17 AM

Her ballads aren't really SUPER ballad-y though. I mean technically most would be considered ballads but they have something unique-ish about them to make them good. It's not just piano ballad after piano ballad after piano ballad :).

pommy48 3rd July 2009 09:21 AM

yeah, when i think about a ballad, i think more slow, i don't think...songs after megumi no ame are ballady

pommy48 3rd July 2009 10:12 AM

oh great....

alan's Chinese album: Heart in the East
01. 天女
02. 爱看得见 (Chinese version of Gunjou no Tani)
03. 飞行志
04. 细节
05. 加油!你有ME!
06. 三生世 三生路 (Chinese version of Sakura Modern)
07. 明日赞歌 (Chinese version of Ashita e no Sanka)
08. 心.战~RED CLIFF~ (Chinese version of RED CLIFF~Shin Sen~)
09. 赤壁~大江东去~ (Chinese version of Kuon no Kawa)
10. Sign (Chinese version of Sign)
11. 爱就是手 (Bonus Track) (Chinese version of Shiawase no Kane)

DVD
01. 爱看得见
02. 明日赞歌
03. 飞行志
04. 加油!你有ME!
05. 心.战~RED CLIFF~
06. 赤壁~大江东去~

mcluva420 3rd July 2009 10:31 AM

:O yay for FP "deluxe packaging" o_O
i hope to hear a bunch of wails >:]
cant wait for the cover! :D

noidea 3rd July 2009 11:45 AM

the album looks really, really good, all the chinese versions of songs I really enjoy(Gunjou no Tani, RED CLIFF, Ashita he no sanka, Shiawase no Kane and Kuon no Kawa are actually my favorite songs xD)
Im quite sure i will buy this, chinese albums are really cheap, arent they?

mcluva420 3rd July 2009 11:46 AM

uh yeah, they should be :)

pommy48 3rd July 2009 11:50 AM

i wonder if the first track is the same like in VoE.....

ah! hopefully they'll reshoot some of the PVs, and not just dub them

Chinese albums...in the stores sell about USD $12-15, how much does yesasia sell them for?

noidea 3rd July 2009 12:35 PM

wow, thats a really cheap price, yesasia will probably sell them for around the same price then
chinese albums cost like 50% less than a new album costs here in Germany xD(and japanese double the price a new album costs here LOL)

~Inori~ 3rd July 2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2006584)
oh great....

alan's Chinese album: Heart in the East
01. 天女
02. 爱看得见 (Chinese version of Gunjou no Tani)
03. 飞行志
04. 细节
05. 加油!你有ME!
06. 三生世 三生路 (Chinese version of Sakura Modern)
07. 明日赞歌 (Chinese version of Ashita e no Sanka)
08. 心.战~RED CLIFF~ (Chinese version of RED CLIFF~Shin Sen~)
09. 赤壁~大江东去~ (Chinese version of Kuon no Kawa)
10. Sign (Chinese version of Sign)
11. 爱就是手 (Bonus Track) (Chinese version of Shiawase no Kane)

DVD
01. 爱看得见
02. 明日赞歌
03. 飞行志
04. 加油!你有ME!
05. 心.战~RED CLIFF~
06. 赤壁~大江东去~

So the album is basically like a cover album?

howtousesexy 3rd July 2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolongi (Post 2006788)
So the album is basically like a cover album?

yup, all her chinese albums are

pommy48 3rd July 2009 12:59 PM

well we may have 2 new songs

LacusClyne 3rd July 2009 01:02 PM

the release date is 10th july in hongkong.

the first press has a photobook.

there's 6 pvs for the dvd
01. 爱看得见
02. 明日赞歌
03. 飞行志
04. 加油!你有ME!
05. 心.战~RED CLIFF~
06. 赤壁~大江东去~

i will find a way to get this....i'm broke this month, but my birthday is coming soon, hmm...time to rip off gifts from friends.
*go posting birthday list in facebook*

~Inori~ 3rd July 2009 01:02 PM

True but couldn't they spend any money to find some songwriters to write new materiel for her album? I do understand why 心.战~RED CLIFF~ and 赤壁~大江东去~ are on the list but come on like Avex.

glowlydays 3rd July 2009 01:02 PM

woha, I can't wait to hear all of these songs! :D

pommy48 3rd July 2009 01:09 PM

i think track 3 is the chinese version of sora uta....

YuriChan 3rd July 2009 01:22 PM

^I hope so! I think before VoE was released, she had a video up on her blog that showed her recording a Chinese version of "Sora Uta". ^-^

pommy48 3rd July 2009 01:25 PM

cause the track name talk about flying~

i never had high expectations for this album, i knew that avex was just gonna put chinese versions of her japanese songs~

noidea 3rd July 2009 01:26 PM

10th july? thats in a week!
and my birthday is the 18th of july, so ill have no problems gettin that xD

KarenPang 3rd July 2009 01:27 PM

am I the only 1 who's not that excited about her chinese album ? T_T

pommy48 3rd July 2009 01:27 PM

i hope that they'll import it to taiwan @_@...

YuriChan 3rd July 2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2006840)
cause the track name talk about flying~

i never had high expectations for this album, i knew that avex was just gonna put chinese versions of her japanese songs~

Sora Uta talks about the same thing... So yeah! XDD Track 3 is Sora Uta in Chinese. :P Who wants to bet that Megumi no Ame is also in there? XDD

~Inori~ 3rd July 2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2006840)
cause the track name talk about flying~

i never had high expectations for this album, i knew that avex was just gonna put chinese versions of her japanese songs~

I wish I could say the same. Most likely I knew the RED CLIFF songs would be on there but I expected original songs not language covers.

OogoeDiamond 3rd July 2009 01:30 PM

Anyone has Idea - this album is coming out in japan too? Beacouse I want the DVD iso so badly XD

noidea 3rd July 2009 01:33 PM

Argh, I just noticed that I wont be able to buy it as of now o.0 My paypal was hacked, so I had to close my account o.0
Well, Im in London at the end of the month, I hope they have a store selling J-Pop and C-Pop there xD

~Inori~ 3rd July 2009 01:34 PM

If they do release it in Japan, you'll probably have to wait like a couple of months.

pommy48 3rd July 2009 01:49 PM

will JP press still be as expensive? if the original version is released in hong kong?

glowlydays 3rd July 2009 02:02 PM

could somebody please translate the tracklist?

pommy48 3rd July 2009 02:26 PM

oh my...i'm gonna faint

alan said that the original single was gonna be a summer single, but now it's a fall single @_@

......maybe the original song was upbeat :thud

KarenPang 3rd July 2009 02:28 PM

there definitely must have a reason as to why the summer single in question was scrapped T_T

pommy48 3rd July 2009 02:30 PM

she just keep saying the music is very good..

~Inori~ 3rd July 2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2006906)
oh my...i'm gonna faint

alan said that the original single was gonna be a summer single, but now it's a fall single @_@

......maybe the original song was upbeat :thud

So the single they postponed is the single that's coming out in the fall? Or is it a different single?

pommy48 3rd July 2009 02:33 PM

it's the 10th single, so the one that's coming out in the fall~

waterballoon 3rd July 2009 04:36 PM

Whoa new album! Chinese album... interesting. And eh, I don't think alan releases songs in like season style... that is, if the song was meant to be upbeat, I don't think it'll change just because it's released in autumn.

pommy48 3rd July 2009 05:37 PM

well the original melody is changed, that's why it was postponed, they waned to create better music

mcluva420 3rd July 2009 10:46 PM

if its gonna be released on the 10th in HK, when is it gonna be released on mainland/other places?

nemesisyume 3rd July 2009 11:37 PM

I thought that I was in the wrong thread when I just saw these pics!! :roflmao


aloopy 4th July 2009 05:28 AM

i was hoping for this!

ofcourse brand new songs would be awesome, but i'm probably gonna love the chinese versions of the songs more than the original :heart

i seriously can't wait

AyUta 4th July 2009 05:34 AM

So....new single in the fall, a ballad. Nice, I love her ballads, so I don't have a problem really.

Chinese album coming July 10th? A lot of covers x_x


prussian blue 4th July 2009 12:16 PM

「夏の海」 |Ayu|Ayumi3 J' ]+ V) s7 |+ P3 V2 |, I
発売日:2009年09月02日
レーベル:エイベックス・マーケティング
<内容绍介>
2009年第3弾SINGLEは、ロングランヒットとなった「久远の河」に続く、超大型映画の主题歌タイア ップ付きSINGLE!

「久远の河」に続く2009年第3弾SINGLEは、全国上映馆数が330馆を超える超大型映画の主题歌タ イアップ付きSINGLE! 
映画主题歌が决定している「夏の海」はalanが呗い上げる壮大なバラード楽曲。
カップリングには、昨年5月に起きた四川大地震の义援金活动として配信限定リリースした「幸せの钟」を新た に取り直し、「幸せの钟 -2009 Version-」とNHKエコプロジェクト「地球エコ 2008 SAVE THE FUTURE 2008」のイメージソング「懐かしい未来 ~longing future~」の新レコーディングバーション、「懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ -2009 Version-」としてパッケージ初収录。DVDには「夏の海」のVideo ClipとMaking Clipを収录。

【CD+DVD】
¥1,680(税込)
AVCD-31709
【CD】
¥1,050(税込)
AVCD-31710

<CD収录内容>
1.夏の海 !
2.幸せの钟 -2009 Version-
3.懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ -2009 Version-
4.夏の海 (Instrumental)
5.幸せの钟 -2009 Version- (Instrumental)
6.懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ -2009 Version- (Insrumental)

<DVD収录内容>

・ 夏の海 (Music Clip)
・ Bonus Movie

i got this from ayuchina, have this been posted before?

pommy48 4th July 2009 12:20 PM

ah it was posted 2 hours ago on alan-china

but really @_@ why can't they ever put the source for it!

the title sound upbeat, too bad it isnt'~ oh so both shiawase no kane and natsukashii is on it~

only one new song :bawl

noidea 4th July 2009 12:24 PM

^ could anybody tell me what that means? lol, so a new song with 3 kanji? no in the middle? thats everything i get out of that xD but what does this ayu stuff mean?

prussian blue 4th July 2009 12:24 PM

^yah i was wondering about the source too @_@

i hope it will be a summer ballad or sthg like that. quite curious about the bonus movie :shimmy

noidea: the song's name is natsu no umi which means the sea of summer/summer's sea

pommy48 4th July 2009 01:52 PM

i think the bonus movie is just the making of

and there's nothing about ayu

noidea 4th July 2009 02:15 PM

the first line says something about some ayu o.0
「夏の海」 |Ayu|Ayumi3 J' ]+ V) s7 |+ P3 V2 |, I

@ prussian blue

thanks for the romanization, I cant read kanji^^ so that helped a lot

pommy48 4th July 2009 02:19 PM

yeah i know, sometimes when you copy from a chinese forum, a bunch of other text is copied along...idk why, but i always have a headache copying from alan-china

「夏の海」
発売日:2009年09月02日
レーベル:エイベックス・マーケティング
<内容绍介>
2009年第3弾SINGLEは、ロングランヒットとなった「久远の河」に続く、超大型映画の主题歌タ イア ップ付きSINGLE!

「久远の河」に続く2009年第3弾SINGLEは、全国上映馆数が330馆を超える超大型映 画の主题歌タ イアップ付きSINGLE! 
映画主题歌が决定している「夏の海」はalanが呗い上げる壮大なバラード楽曲。
カップリングには、昨年5月に起きた四川大地震の义援金活动として配信限定リリースした「幸せ の钟」を新た に取り直し、「幸せの钟 -2009 Version-」とNHKエコプロジェクト「地球エコ 2008 SAVE THE FUTURE 2008」のイメージソング「懐かしい未来~longing future~」の新レコーディングバーション、「懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ -2009 Version-」としてパッケージ初収录。DVDには「夏の海」のVideo ClipとMaking Clipを収录。

【CD+DVD】
¥1,680(税込)
AVCD-31709
【CD】
¥1,050(税込)
AVCD-31710

<CD収录内容>
1.夏の海 !
2.幸せの钟 -2009 Version-
3.懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ -2009 Version-
4.夏の海 (Instrumental)
5.幸せの钟 -2009 Version- (Instrumental)
6.懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ -2009 Version- (Insrumental)

<DVD収录内容>

・ 夏の海 (Music Clip)
・ Bonus Movie

glowlydays 4th July 2009 02:31 PM

thanks for the tracklist ^^
EDIT
it seems like a summer single xD
Natsu no Umi? Summer Sea? xDDD

pommy48 4th July 2009 02:40 PM

Ah nah, now it's a fall single, maybe they just changed the music, but didn't change the lyrics...or the title

LacusClyne 4th July 2009 02:46 PM

^hack!!! what happen?

can't you change your password or email paypal? i thought they have protection over this

noidea 4th July 2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2008244)
^hack!!! what happen?

can't you change your password or email paypal? i thought they have protection over this

I guess youre talking about my post a few pages back xD

I went to the police and changed my paypal password, but its really complicated, there were many things happening and so on...well, at least i only lost 15 euros because i didnt have enough money on my bankaccount for them to steal more :thud

KarenPang 4th July 2009 03:37 PM

thanks for posting the tracklist of her upcoming single & also at the title of it , Seb & Jasmine

Natsu no Umi ! is a weird single title o_O

pommy48 4th July 2009 03:59 PM

wait wait

Ashita e no Sanka
Shiawase no Kane
Kaze no Tegami
Megumi no Ame
Gunjou no Tani
Kuon no Kawa
Natsu no Umi

:thud

KarenPang 4th July 2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2008314)
wait wait

Ashita e no Sanka
Shiawase no Kane
Kaze no Tegami
Megumi no Ame
Gunjou no Tani
Kuon no Kawa
Natsu no Umi

:thud

sorry Jasmine but why are you listing all these singles ? :shrug

I don't get it :dead2

pommy48 4th July 2009 04:14 PM

7 singles that have "no" :P

waterballoon 4th July 2009 04:16 PM

Also, another single that has a nature form in it... "ocean/sea". Haha. Considering it's Summer Sea! with an exclamation mark... this might be a really upbeat song! No one said autumn must have depressing songs lol... so I'm looking forward to this! And no no no at the "bonus tracks"... there could AT LEAST be another new theme instead of a 2009 rehash of Natsukashiiku Mirai ~Longing future~...

KarenPang 4th July 2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2008327)
7 singles that have "no" :P

oh I get it now LMAO

sorry this's what happens when you had to wake up at 7am on a SAT MORNING @_@ :dead2 (because of Finance makeup tutorial)

I should get some sleep soon xD

glowlydays 4th July 2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Considering it's Summer Sea! with an exclamation mark... this might be a really upbeat song! No one said autumn must have depressing songs lol...
it was said that it's an "excellent ballad" ^^'

pommy48 4th July 2009 04:42 PM

oo i think it also said it's a magnificent ballad too haha

glowlydays 4th July 2009 04:58 PM

oh, maybe it was magnificent x"D

waterballoon 4th July 2009 05:00 PM

oh man. first time i've seen a ballad with an exclamation mark on its title lol

pommy48 4th July 2009 05:05 PM

...is it me or the tracklist seem kinda fake? there's no ! for the instrumental or the PV, and it misspelled kane, it should be 鐘

KarenPang 4th July 2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2008369)
...is it me or the tracklist seem kinda fake? there's no ! for the instrumental or the PV, and it misspelled kane, it should be 鐘

well I don't know Jasmine , it looks official to me

besides even if someone were to lie , they wouldn't have gone though the trouble of writing what's alan's new single all about & etc

pommy48 4th July 2009 05:22 PM

i just find it weird with the number of typos in it...at least someone should make sure it's spelled right @_@

KarenPang 4th July 2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2008388)
i just find it weird with the number of typos in it...at least someone should make sure it's spelled right @_@

lol come to think about it now , you do have a point

but at least now everyone knows what the title of her new single's :yes

waterballoon 4th July 2009 05:28 PM

It would be great if it was fake cos tbh I wasn't exactly impressed that there's only one new song...

pommy48 4th July 2009 05:31 PM

well thinking about her past singles, it's mostly one new song, Gunjou no Tani, Kuon no Kawa~

KarenPang 4th July 2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2008400)
It would be great if it was fake cos tbh I wasn't exactly impressed that there's only one new song...

& for me I'm glad this time round I'm not going to buy Natsu no Umi ! :laugh

I will download it though xD

mcluva420 4th July 2009 11:48 PM

cant w8 4 preview. its gotta nice title :)

AyUta 5th July 2009 12:01 AM

Wow, if that's the title it's beautiful to me, no matter how cliche it may be :laugh

~Inori~ 5th July 2009 02:12 AM

I can't wait for the previews. I want to hear how the 2009 version of Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ and Shiawase no Kane sounds. And of course Natsu no Umi.

KarenPang 5th July 2009 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolongi (Post 2008929)
I can't wait for the previews. I want to hear how the 2009 version of Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ and Shiawase no Kane sounds. And of course Natsu no Umi.

lol I think everyone all echo the same thing as you , Mishelle :friends

SURREAL__RAINBOW 5th July 2009 06:09 AM

yay the title of the new single is cute!! :D

hopefully will keep that summerish beat??



AND OMGGGG the chinese album (L) i want ittttttttttttt
xD

mcluva420 5th July 2009 06:41 AM

whats the title of the album called in characters?

edit:
does it REALLY mean "heart in the east" ?

pommy48 5th July 2009 09:12 AM

心在東方

or heart at the east

freedreamer 5th July 2009 09:23 AM

oooo Shiawase no Kane is being released!

mcluva420 5th July 2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2009319)
心在東方

or heart at the east

oooh.. I saw 心的東方 somewhere @ __ @

pommy48 5th July 2009 09:29 AM

haha that's wrong, and it would sound weird, the heart's east XD

or it can be heart within the east, but heart in the east sounds better imo

PoetGirl 5th July 2009 10:26 AM

im kinda sad cuz there's only one new song... i dont know... im still happy bout this tho.
:( but really expected somethin more.
i love the title, cant deny.
cant wait for the covers.

love in music 5th July 2009 10:31 AM

i love the title so much. i can't wait to hear it

pommy48 5th July 2009 10:34 AM

oo alan will be having a mini fan concert in china on july 25th...~

noidea 5th July 2009 11:57 AM

^ so its something well never see o.0
well, thats what she was rehearsing for then
its good that shes collecting a little concert experience before the does her big concert in december

pommy48 5th July 2009 12:00 PM

^ :lech you know chinese fans love to fan cam :lech

i hope they'll record with high quality cameras..:roflmao

ah i would love to go~

i hope that her chinese album get an OS press...since taiwan is overseas from china, lol, i asked on the avex taiwan forum, one guy said that he already emailed avex..hope he get a reply @_@

LacusClyne 5th July 2009 01:26 PM

at the avex group holder's meeting

久远の河 and 懐かしい未来

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8430/up166512.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8099/up166524.jpg

SURREAL__RAINBOW 5th July 2009 02:09 PM

omg shes looking soo cute!! :D (like always xDD)

KarenPang 5th July 2009 02:18 PM

thanks for posting the photos of alan , Genie

I think she looks super cute & doll like


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.