Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [VII] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117137)

Delicious n Bold 11th February 2013 01:31 AM

Have we gotten the full photobook yet?

Heavenly 11th February 2013 10:47 AM

Does anyone who ordered via CDJapan with EMS have received his/her order yet ?
Because mine is still in Japan according to the tracking....

EDIT : It's in France's customs now... I hope I won't have to pay extra fees :headache

roanmy 11th February 2013 01:56 PM

^No, mine has gone past customs in Norway today, but I have yet to receive it.
With some luck, tonight, but almost certainly tomorrow.

title156 11th February 2013 02:09 PM

Does the screensaver of this album available?

tiffanytgs 11th February 2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by title156 (Post 2974234)
Does the screensaver of this album available?

^Desktop screensaver? Its up on TA already :D

tokyoxjapanxfan 12th February 2013 05:01 AM

I finally got my album yesterday haha. I had to pre-order at Akihabara, where I rarely go.

I was surprised that You & Me was the original and not the classical version.

The photo book is nice, but I think they could have executed it better. Several of the pictures are right at the spine of the book and the only way you can clearly see them is to fully open the book, which ruins the spine... but lovely none-the-less.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 12th February 2013 06:52 AM

I got mine today! The playbutton too, so nice! :love


I had the same thought about the photobook as tokyoxjapanxfan. But still so amazingly beautiful...

I can't fit it in my shelf lol Damn ayupan!

CHAS_AYU 12th February 2013 12:09 PM

^Where did you order the PLAYBUTTON? Do they ship it overseas?

SURREAL__RAINBOW 12th February 2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAS_AYU (Post 2974633)
^Where did you order the PLAYBUTTON? Do they ship it overseas?

Through Teamayu shop using Tenso :)

CHAS_AYU 12th February 2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2974642)
Through Teamayu shop using Tenso :)

Are you a member of TeamAyu? Do they ship overseas?

SURREAL__RAINBOW 12th February 2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAS_AYU (Post 2974651)
Are you a member of TeamAyu? Do they ship overseas?

Yeah I'm a member, they technically don't ship overseas unless you have a Japanese address.

You should have a look at http://www.tenso.com/en/

Through their services you get to use a Japanese address to shop from Japanese websites and in this case you would be able to join Teamayu :) There's a thread somewhere in the forum which explains how to join Teamayu through Tenso!

roanmy 12th February 2013 04:27 PM

Got my limited BR ver. today.

Is it just me, or is the blu-ray not that good in quality?

~angel*ayumi~ 12th February 2013 04:55 PM

@CHAS_AYU
You can also order it through mu-mo without beiing a TA member if I am right, you could use middelman service like tenso as SURREAL_RAINBOW said, I personally liek to use noppin or celga^^

TeamAyu2004 12th February 2013 05:14 PM

hopefully ill get my album this week!

Delicious n Bold 12th February 2013 05:18 PM

Mine is currently out for delivery and I won't be home all day
Stupid canada post

henrique 12th February 2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roanmy (Post 2974710)
Got my limited BR ver. today.

Is it just me, or is the blu-ray not that good in quality?

thats cannot be true....seriously?
...the wowow version its basic bluray quality.

roanmy 12th February 2013 05:49 PM

Well... Missing, Sweet scar, and Melody looks good. Song 4 u looks passable.
However, Wake me up, You & Me, and snowy kiss looks... Meh. Okay I guess, but noot great in any way. Grainy and blocky.

perfectodub 12th February 2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roanmy (Post 2974750)
Well... Missing, Sweet scar, and Melody looks good. Song 4 u looks passable.
However, Wake me up, You & Me, and snowy kiss looks... Meh. Okay I guess, but noot great in any way. Grainy and blocky.

maybe these lax production people still not finishing their editions in real HD
is weird because the 5 videos on FIVE album are in real HD
what a disappointment :mad bad videos in bad quiality

roanmy 12th February 2013 06:00 PM

^maybe. However, since the only PV from LOVE again I really care about is Missing, I'll be able to live with it. =P

Pieces_of_SEVEN 12th February 2013 11:34 PM

FINALLY got my albums (and some other stuff) today! I'll soon have ALL five serial cards. THEY BETTER BE FOR SOMETHING BIG, AND NOT FOR ONLY RESIDENTS OF JAPAN~!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ps267dad33.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ps501b42c5.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ps5a13409a.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.