Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Cover] S Cawaii! (May 2015) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121445)

truehappiness 7th April 2015 09:53 AM

Beautiful.

Yoake 7th April 2015 10:07 AM

OMG *.* Seriously, one of the best Scawaii she made

Linza-mo 7th April 2015 10:53 AM

In better quality!
(Credit: tommyRen4@Twitter)

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/11/00/64/98/cb-syl10.jpg
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/11/00/64/98/cb-s8j10.jpg
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/11/00/64/98/cb-s7y10.jpg
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/11/00/64/98/cb-s7v10.jpg

chocopockymaster 7th April 2015 11:31 AM

I absolutely love it! :heart

Miichan 7th April 2015 01:35 PM

So fresh! Fantastic photoshoot, love every picture.

Yoake 7th April 2015 01:38 PM

I love it so much that I ordered it *.*

Deibel 7th April 2015 01:54 PM

She looks amazing! Loving this photoshoot ♥

tokyoxjapanxfan 7th April 2015 01:59 PM

Love the jeans look :)

Delicious n Bold 7th April 2015 02:01 PM

YAAS ayu werk those jeans!!

Deibel 7th April 2015 02:02 PM

I just noticed, the pose she has in the jeans picture reminds me a lot to Startin xD

AyuGAME 7th April 2015 04:17 PM

she always looks good on jeans no wonder that she won best jeaniest many times

love in music 7th April 2015 05:31 PM

Ayu looks so fit and healthy (well not that she doesn't normally, but lately more fit than usual). Not a fan of her expression in the inside pic where she's sitting down, but the others are so classy and beautiful! :heart

Ayumi Romania 7th April 2015 05:41 PM

I love this very much!

primavera♥ 7th April 2015 06:57 PM

Ugh these are soooo good. I'm in love

hidekirby 7th April 2015 07:03 PM

I like the way she usually tries to convey the same visuals between albums and magazine shootings. This time everything is simple & white!

truehappiness 7th April 2015 07:16 PM

That jeans pose is very 2002.

Beauty4123 7th April 2015 07:51 PM

...Oh my god! :luv2 Those previews are so, so fabulous! Everything about them are total perfection. :heart The look that ayu has, for this photoshoot, is so fresh, simple & casually beautiful! My most favorite preview pic, has got to be this one, though:


Love ayu's pose, blouse, & jeans sooo much. :luv2

TeddyGrahams 7th April 2015 10:38 PM

Just simply stunning. How come she gets more beautiful year by year? Haha. Tell me your secrets!!!

Aokani 8th April 2015 05:55 PM

Wow, I absolutely love those pictures! Her hair looks a bit dry again though (too much hair spray? XD).

I want to see more of this stylish, classy, modern, Ayu *_*

Ayu-me 9th April 2015 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linza-mo (Post 3129441)
In better quality!
(Credit: tommyRen4@Twitter)

From top-down order;
The first 2 pictures are wonderful, the poses, the clothing/accessories, the facial expressions and hair, even the backgrounds look great!
The third and fourth ones on the other hand, hm... The angle in the third one isn't too great IMO, same for the facial expression, and I'm guessing she's wearing nylons(?) or something on her legs but I don't think those look too good, especially with the lighting. The feet however, are perfection!
Her head and face bother me the most in the fourth one, and I'd prefer less cropping (i.e. seeing her whole body) but it still looks alright and I love the outfit.
Man, these wonderful photo shoots make me wish I had the money to buy the magazines right now. Why ya have to be so amazing, Ayu!?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.