Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124817)

Aderianu 6th April 2020 01:16 PM

Day 5: Microphone
Actually it's hard to choose only one, many rock songs simply asking to be playing loud

koumori 6th April 2020 03:33 PM

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
There's so many of these :tipsy But I do always end up turning my volume high when something like WE WISH - Ramon Zenker remix or the Naturally Wippenberg remix comes on. As for her original work, I'd probably have to go for And Then, Sparkle, and NO FUTURE.

I'm totally cheating by listing this many, sorry :laugh

voltron 6th April 2020 03:54 PM

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
So many good options here, but I'll go with Tell All! That song just demands to be played with force!

Teppei-chan 6th April 2020 03:57 PM

Spoiler:
Day 01: RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: 1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 4: crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later



Day 5: Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself

Ayumi Romania 6th April 2020 05:17 PM

Day 5: WARNING for sure!

Kacku 6th April 2020 06:08 PM

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
I don't really have anything for this category either... After a bit of stretching and grasping, I'll say Lady Dynamite. The lyrics are about telling some annoying jackasses off, which seems like a good fit here, and the little controversy and misunderstandings around this song are also a reminder of some unpleasant people.

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna! But there really are so many fitting choices for this category... Time to make a loud Ayu playlist, perhaps.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

mizuki-7 6th April 2020 07:41 PM

DAy 5 : Definitely Decision for me !!This song has so much anger that I feel the need to turn the volume up.

Yumsushi 6th April 2020 09:08 PM

Opps forgot to participate yesterday. For day 5 Its hard to choose between Decision, Lovesong and Because of you and although Decision is my favorite Ayu song and it's lyrics are most personal to me, Lovesong wins because of its amazing chorus build up. It makes me want to run to the rooftops and scream the chorus out loud.

Surreal17 6th April 2020 09:13 PM

Day 5 - I usually love to listen to instrumentals / interludes such as taskinillusion, tasky, Not yet, LABIRYNTH at a louder volume. But if I had to choose one, I'll go with tasky. There are also some remixes and original songs that I listen to in this manner.

Chibi-Chan 7th April 2020 01:10 AM

Whaaa, I had so much work for uni the last two days, that I need to do Day 4 and 5 now.

Day 4: Feel the love
When the single was released, I was dating a guy I fell for very badly and who only used me to get some "distraction", how he later said. I was so happy when I listened to that song, because I thought he really liked me. Now that so much time has passed, I can listen to the song again and feel happy, and I actually listened to it a lot last winter. It's not a particualr good song, but I like it and somehow it makes me happy (again) to listen to it, even though there is this "little pain" when listening to it.

Day 5: Actually every song, I just love listening to music as loud as my neighbours let me. lol But if I have to choose just one, I think for now I agree with Yumsushi. The way Love song is structured and its build up really need to be played out loud.

Evan Odinson 7th April 2020 03:51 AM

Spent soooo much time playing Resident Evil 3 I forgot to do few days so here I go lol

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime

Have to pick July 1st though here is almost winter during July but whatever, everytime I walk by the beach that song plays in my head.

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget

I don't really have a song for this either but I'd like to forget about ANGEL'S song lol

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud

Well Terminal is the first one that comes to mind, I always play it LOUD.

hud 7th April 2020 03:57 AM

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
definitely Sparkle!

xLuna&1LOVE 7th April 2020 08:55 AM

New day, so I sneak this in before I start working at home
Today (Day 5: Song that makes me wanna dance) I am really torn inbetween rollin' or Lelio

I think I will go with rollin' because I prefer Lelio for workout routines.

Kacku 7th April 2020 08:57 AM

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR! I've been doing folk dance for almost six years now, so the waltz rhythm of SCAR can really get to me and make me feel like taking a spin around the room.

And I have to give a second answer too: I feel like everywhere nowhere would be perfect for a game of DDR!

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

~angel*ayumi~ 7th April 2020 09:01 AM

Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we weren´t beautiful, cool, or just wasn´t what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You can´t play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Evolution7/4 7th April 2020 09:08 AM

Day 6- REAL ME always and forever . That choreo is iconic!

Aderianu 7th April 2020 09:11 AM

Day 6: nothing
Just nothing, I hate dancing and never wanted to

Teppei-chan 7th April 2020 09:35 AM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself



Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
Trauma
This on is hard. I'm Not someone who dances alot but If I feel Like Dancing I choose whatever I Like at that moment. But I'm going to choose Trauma as I Always feel the urge to do the little dance moves when I listen to it

Toniayu123 7th April 2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3317140)
Day 6: nothing
Just nothing, I hate dancing and never wanted to

Same lol

Day 6: ayu’s music is not danceable at all imo, that’s why I don’t get the idea of so many dancers on her shows. If I really had to chose one, maybe WARNING as well. But not really dancing, more like head’s shaking and such.

//ABEST 7th April 2020 01:05 PM

Spoiler:
01 - GREEN
It was the first new release I was aware of after I found ayu in 2008. It has a special place in my heart as well as Days because duh, GREEN/Days / Days/GREEN

02 - Song 4 U
It was one of the prime eras I had with ayu when this came out. Song 4 U is my motivation song with
"What was it? Who was it?
That made you decide that somehow
you could try to move forward once more"

03 - You & Me
ayu has so many summer bops but for some reason it's You & Me even tho it's not my favorite summer song

04 - NOW & 4EVA
well shortly my ex who basically ruined my life at that time

05 - Terminal
does it really need explaining? Armin did a good job with this one, still get the chills when the best drops

06 - Lelio
it's really hard to listen to this song and not dance that choreography


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.