Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

Yarumi 1st December 2005 03:45 PM

yeah I hope Ayu's streak isn't broken...

Even though I don't really care much for B&D, Pride is still beautiful! Hopefully Ayu fans watched her LIVES of B&D because they do it more justice than the actually single itself...

akatsuki 1st December 2005 04:52 PM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:yes :yes :yes :yes <3

Fevenita 1st December 2005 05:12 PM

I'm glad to hear Ayu was 1st ^^ Maybe she'll reach the 1st position again...
Thanks for the news!

bluegie 1st December 2005 06:02 PM

i guess everyone was like OMG when realizing ayu's no. 2 today. Think about that, it's just the second day and probly ayu will gain back no. 1 tomorrow. :D

Jennie Mae 1st December 2005 06:54 PM

#2 already? That's too bad. But at least she was #1 for a while.
Maybe the rankings will pull a HEAVEN and bring her right back up.

stardusties 1st December 2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk
That's impressive. Especially for a single one month from an album..

how does that situation affect singles sales? =O


D: Aww 2nd of the 2nd day, tis okay though, Ayu had bunches of good compitition, actually I really didn't except it to hit even 2nd >>;;

Raleigh 1st December 2005 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardusties
how does that situation affect singles sales? =O


D: Aww 2nd of the 2nd day, tis okay though, Ayu had bunches of good compitition, actually I really didn't except it to hit even 2nd >>;;

Lol some people might go "Oh I'll just wait for the album" but anyhow we'll see what happens tomorrow. I want her to get one week ^^ at #1

elepop 1st December 2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk
Lol some people might go "Oh I'll just wait for the album" but anyhow we'll see what happens tomorrow. I want her to get one week ^^ at #1

Well "B&D" and "Pride" aren't even on the next album... Am I right?

Oh well, I guess everybody bought it yesterday. Just like her last few singles. Big on the first day, and week. But the next weeks, less. But she still manages to sell more than some artists who was still on the Top 20 daily. (like Ai Otsuka)

I wanna know the numbers...

ayu_fan929 1st December 2005 10:32 PM

^yea but to b fair otsuka ai's singles has been on the chart for 2 months. of course ayu is gonna b higher up than her

elepop 1st December 2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_fan929
^yea but to b fair otsuka ai's singles has been on the chart for 2 months. of course ayu is gonna b higher up than her

She has been on the chart for a very very long time. But I'm sure Ayu sold more than her anyway. I guess people tend to buy Ayu's CDs on the first week. That's why she usually dissappear of the chart after a new weeks.

gakkun 1st December 2005 11:12 PM

They probably haven't announced whether B&D is on the next album so some people will still buy this single. And then what happens next week? They announce that B&D's on the album. :rolleyes

(I'm not saying it will be on the album but if it is)

Echiko 2nd December 2005 12:01 AM

Kepp it up ayu! >D

Calico 2nd December 2005 02:05 AM

Congrats Ayu! #1 for the first day is great! I was honestly wondering how well B&D would do, and it looks like it's going to do quite well! But I'm interested in the numbers as well.

DA1SUK1DAY01691 2nd December 2005 02:21 AM

I think because of the new genre for Ayumi, it'll sell REALLY well. I mean REALLY well.

Qt Mashi 2nd December 2005 06:48 AM

oh no! it's no.2 now...hopefully it'll get back to number 1 tomorrow!

if Aiko does get the weekly no.1 then i bet there's going to be some tabloid articles about Ayu losing it and Aiko is overtaking Ayu etc.

gakkun 2nd December 2005 09:31 AM

1位 レミオ Remioromen
2位 あゆ AYu
3位 修二と彰
4位 aiko
5位 アジカン Ajikan

Ayu stayed second again for 11/31

bluegie 2nd December 2005 10:13 AM

i just checked the website a min ago.
ok... this is very interesting... Now it seems like the HEAVEN curse is back again. I dun really know what's going on now... :P It seems like ayu picks the wrong time again to get no. 1 :D hehe. I kinda think if she releases it on the same week with Ken Hirai, she might just get no. 1 easier (Pop Star got less than 100K for the first week I think. BUT it can be that B&D sells less than 100K as well this week (which I dun hope for). We'll see what's going on tomorrow..

angela 2nd December 2005 10:17 AM

congrats to ayumi! :D

Qt Mashi 2nd December 2005 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gakkun
1位 レミオ Remioromen
2位 あゆ AYu
3位 修二と彰
4位 aiko
5位 アジカン Ajikan

Ayu stayed second again for 11/31

i've never heard of Remioromen before o_O

it's a 3 member boy band

hopefully Ayu will reign back to no.1 position tomolo and get the weekly no.1!!

Endlessoul 2nd December 2005 10:52 AM

Yeah she's no.2 again today that's realli sad...=( Anyway I hope she'll be back to no.1 tomorrow.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.