Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hidden line in Pride? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41925)

stardusties 29th March 2006 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ph33r
I think hamasaki is telling us to listen to our pride.

Edit: Shoot. I lose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi no Yume
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4448/wtf09ss.png
Welcome to the world of me pwning you/people.


LOL ...XDD nice.

yea..it's totally Listen

Chibi_Venus 2nd April 2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora
Ayu. In both the performance and the CD. On the CD however it's blurred, you can only "Iwamapraaaaaaaaaaaa"

Are we talking about this being sung at about 3:02 into the song?

walking proud 2nd April 2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora
Ayu. In both the performance and the CD. On the CD however it's blurred, you can only "Iwamapraaaaaaaaaaaa"

I' pretty sure Jade says Listen too ^o) She jsut says it normally as part of the song... Maybe it is "tell me".

Yeah she says "Tell me"

BanFan 3rd April 2006 03:56 AM

Anyone notice after B&D's 2nd YAGADAWO you hear something like "Feel me". It's somewhere in the first 15 seconds. It's really weird.

.llama 3rd April 2006 04:01 AM

All I hear is "fff" lol

I heard "Listen" in Pride since the first time I heard it, and I never even wondered about it :shrug

Hazuki 4th April 2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanFan
Anyone notice after B&D's 2nd YAGADAWO you hear something like "Feel me". It's somewhere in the first 15 seconds. It's really weird.

If you've heard Sweetbox's version (Jade). She says "I wanna feel Bold & Delicious"
Ayu has "B&D" in a robotic voice o_O So I'm guessing she says "I wanna feel"

The_Swede 5th April 2006 05:43 PM

I've always thought she sang "Wasup?"XD :P Because I couldn't hear the actual words... But now I know it's "Listen" :yes

And about "I want my pride" I heard that right after I had seen the performance some discussed about earlier...

theprojectzero 5th April 2006 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Swede
I've always thought she sang "Wasup?"XD :P Because I couldn't hear the actual words... But now I know it's "Listen" :yes

And about "I want my pride" I heard that right after I had seen the performance some discussed about earlier...

Hahaha... That'd be so wrong yet so funny! XD Anyway, i knew it all along that it's "Listen" when i first heard it. At first, i thought it was "Let's say".

I dun't know! *Shrug* Sumetime i sing it as "Let's say" sound more to it for me. Does anyone think it kinda sound like she's sayin' "Let's say" too?:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazuki
Performance at FNS Music Festival; Pride.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iyVj_VJJLEU

That man behind Ayumi, playin' the volin is so annoyin' ! He kept shakin' his leg the whole time!:tired The way he sit is so HIDEOUS!!!

SheFliesHigher 6th April 2006 02:55 PM

It always sounded like "waza" to me...not like that makes any sense.

greggerz189 10th April 2006 05:17 PM

Naw...they're left over from Sweetbox's version of Pride -- it's definitely "Listen" and "Tell me."


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.