Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Moderator Nominations [Ends April 1, 2003 at 3 AM GMT] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4740)

skygunner 28th March 2003 09:41 AM

surrealdreams .. opps, admin already
ermm .. omega!!! .. haizz .. mods oso (i vote him as admin!!)
.. biscuitgirl ^ ^ ... voted!!

I love Ayu 28th March 2003 10:31 AM

I nominate:

Impact breaker: gave me a link to Aikawa Nanase forum - very helpful :)

biscuitgirl: nice person

takke_ayumi: funny Ayu remarks which made the topics more interesting for me :)

Flashman 28th March 2003 01:51 PM

Quote:


DISCLAIMER: The opinions stated in this email are of my own personal opinion and DO NOT represent AHS's opinion or position on the matter.

Hello Flashman,
I'm sure that you might have noticed that recently, there's a nomination held for the voting of new moderators for AHS.

http://www.ahsforum.org/forum/showth...&threadid=4740

I've seen all the names given by all of you and I have something very important to tell you about this.

I observed that there's a serious lack of asian presence in the forum since it's reopening last year. The forum is losing the "international" favour with most of the staff and posters being users from the west. Therefore I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to support the addition of at least 1 moderators from asia.

I do recognise the importance of other qualities that a moderator needs, such as good judgment, being impartial in carrying out of task and so on. But the current situation of SERIOUS INBALANCE between the number of staff from the east and the west is very unhealthy for the future of the forum. Imagine that if all the new mods continue to be from the west, and the forum continue to attracts only people from the west, who will be posting translation of Ayu news from media in the east in asian daytime?

Also, I've noticed that those asian fans of Ayu are posting news at one of the competiting forum instead of us. Some of them cited the dominance of the western members in AHS as a factor that caused them to feel a bit unwelcomed with. Thus they posted their news there and most fans choose to visit and support them instaed of us due to the large amount of detailed news translated by those asian members who are bilangual in Chinese and English. I want this situation to be changes as soon as possible, and the induction of a moderator based in Asia is one of the way to reverse the situation.

Please do support and nominate of a Asia based moderator for the future of AHS.

Thank You for your support.

Regards,
Ka Wai

P.S:I'll be posting some names for nomination today. Although some of the names are not familiar to you due to their lack of posts in the forum. I had observed them for months prior to this nomination and they had displayed high level of caliber and competency in other Ayu forum. Please do support them to be a part of us.

Was I the only one who got this? :P

baby_cinnamon 28th March 2003 03:14 PM

I think one of these two would make a great mod.

1. Takke_ayumi
2. Biscuitgirl

skyline 28th March 2003 03:15 PM

I Also Got that Email.

Biscuitgirl 28th March 2003 03:16 PM

Yes, I received one to. I think one was sent to the entire forum.

SurrealDreams 28th March 2003 03:21 PM

Regarding Flashman's post from kawai and everyone else, I like to stress that -

Quote:

DISCLAIMER: The opinions stated in this email are of my own personal opinion and DO NOT represent AHS's opinion or position on the matter.

rainbow_momiji™ 28th March 2003 04:11 PM

yes i got that email too..erm i not sure if i can vote now:( cause i dont kno anybody in this forum who can speak chinese/japanese and english fluently so i vote for Takke_Ayumi ^_^ im sure he can do it thanks for the email ^_^!

catseyes 28th March 2003 04:49 PM

I nominate Edenzone, he has great knowledge of Jpop music, very active in AHS and has a good personality from what i can see....:)

die_no 28th March 2003 05:43 PM

will there be a moderator for each forum section? or it will be for all? sorry but I kinda confused :confused or maybe I didn't read the post right ^^

SurrealDreams 28th March 2003 06:23 PM

Quote:

will there be a moderator for each forum section? or it will be for all? sorry but I kinda confused or maybe I didn't read the post right ^^
The current plan is each moderater moderating different sections of the forum, but it is not confirmed yet.

FlytoAyu 28th March 2003 07:04 PM

I'd like to vote for Takke_Ayumi.:thumbsup

imagina12y 28th March 2003 07:18 PM

i got the email too :P

i vote for edenzone...coz he knos a lot about different jpop (and kpop) groups as well as ayumi, and is always on top of the latest news :)

boogieordie 28th March 2003 10:03 PM

Kawai DOES NOT speak for the staff. When the voting starts VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST, regardless of where they live. THIS is the official position of the staff. It was sent without our knowledge.

Also, regarding different sections moderated by different mods, this was now discussed at all with the entire staff, and we don't have a stand on it right now.

Sorry, I'm just upset that that e-mail as sent behind the staffs backs. AGAIN, vote for who you think is best, REGARDLESS of what anyone tells you to believe.

Ashley

ChineseWarrior 28th March 2003 11:05 PM

i nominate biscuitgirl bcause she is a responsible nad helpful person! ^_^

Yuki 29th March 2003 12:17 AM

okaye...
takke_ayumi and..
edenzone.. muah

Vadise 29th March 2003 01:24 AM

is edenzone a staff? if not i'll nominate edenzone and impactbreaker

CommandoKelly 29th March 2003 02:23 AM

I nominate Impact and Biscuit Girl

xluvayux 29th March 2003 02:42 AM

hmmm...decisions, decisions...

Ill choose Impact, Biscuit, and Eden...those are the only ones that I can think of that would do a top notch job at being a mod...hehe..

(I wanted to be a mod, but its all good ~ not tryin to make people feel sorry for me! *winks* its all good really! hahaha)

but really ~ Impact, Biscuit, and Eden are the ones who are responsible, respect others, and can fix things at AHS...so yeah ~ woo! I hope this nomination turns out right...

*cheers* GO I-M-P-A-C-T!!
GO B-I-S-C-U-I-T!!
GO E-D-E-N!!

YaY! YAY! yAy! YaY!!

skygunner 29th March 2003 03:17 AM

iv just read the whole kawaii email today .. is ahs looking for asian mods ^ ^, wheres biscuitgal come from ?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.