Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] [Official] Ayumi feat Wacoal - SEXY lingerie showcase (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76966)

apple-pi 15th July 2008 11:46 PM

The pictures beautiful! Ayu is as gorgeous as always haha. Can't wait to see more from this campaign~~ (and I agree, it's about time that new single is announced!!)

hiroshi_ben 16th July 2008 12:06 AM

still not used to seeing ayu in this manner...but shes hot!

angelwing886 16th July 2008 12:16 AM

thx for the info

Hanabi_surreal 16th July 2008 12:17 AM

thanks for the info
she looks pretty in the pic!!! I LOVE IT!!!
and will be amaizing watch her in the USA mags!!! hopes be true *-*

AyuGAME 16th July 2008 12:24 AM

wow...SO SEXY!!!
she looks hot but not vulgar and not cheesy at all, she looks so natural
GO AYU GO AYU GO!!!
international champaign!!! YAY!!!

Moody 16th July 2008 12:34 AM

She looks really nice, and sexy too of course.

Keisnake 16th July 2008 12:50 AM

Beautiful pix =)

futureLOVE 16th July 2008 12:59 AM

my mouth has yet to move from the floor. I thought we'd decided that the whole thing was a rumor, and now this all of a sudden surfaces, I love when that happens...especially when all of those "that would never happen" people get slapped in the face :)

LOVE IT!!

can't wait to see others.

tiamat4eva 16th July 2008 01:04 AM

i would be very excited to see these pictures in the US, and most likely yo buy any magazine it's in just for support, that being said, i've never purchased a magazine before lol

Ayumiko 16th July 2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petitepiper (Post 1547443)

that's not mika john taking the pic right?

ayujarl 16th July 2008 01:07 AM

SEXY AYU GOING WORLDWIDE!!!

truehappiness 16th July 2008 01:07 AM

I think Mikajohn just supervised the project. I hope she didn't take the dang photos.

Bad Wolf 16th July 2008 01:09 AM

oh my word - she looks gorgeous! and that smile :D very beautiful.

yay ayu~

BluishDays 16th July 2008 01:11 AM

Ayu looks gorgeous <3 So beautiful. It would be great if the part about the U.S. is true. *Thinking selfishly* It would be a dream if she ever performed here T_T I'd sell my soul to see ayu in concert ! ;)

Kashoku 16th July 2008 01:14 AM

She makes that look so damn classy. I love her.

kirei_ayumi 16th July 2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluishDays (Post 1547514)
Ayu looks gorgeous <3 So beautiful. It would be great if the part about the U.S. is true. *Thinking selfishly* It would be a dream if she ever performed here T_T I'd sell my soul to see ayu in concert ! ;)

me too! I wanna see her on a billboard for wacoal here. i would definitely take a pic

sugarbasil 16th July 2008 01:16 AM

Oh, WOW. O_O She looks gorgeous! I'm not used to seeing pictures of her like this, but she really looks good. :)

Kikaru 16th July 2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1547509)
I think Mikajohn just supervised the project. I hope she didn't take the dang photos.

doubt it, since those pictures look pretty professional in terms of photography.

And Ayu's definitely wearing a pushup bra.

ll moments ll 16th July 2008 01:26 AM

i love the picture! it's very sexy.

& it would be awesome if these pics were shown in western countries too. :)

truehappiness 16th July 2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikaru (Post 1547523)
doubt it, since those pictures look pretty professional in terms of photography.

And Ayu's definitely wearing a pushup bra.

I dunno. I watched ANTM and Tyra Banks seemed to easily take professional photos..

Though really, Mikajohn probably wasn't the photographer.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5...ustinmeau8.png

*_*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.