Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [PICS]Ayu in SHANGAI (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81131)

Kaiouforever 13th October 2008 06:41 PM

She manages to smile through all that hectic crowd! Ayu is love <3

Arenia 13th October 2008 06:53 PM

WOW!!! Finally GREEN!!!
but i think it's too late.....

*shock plus happy*

kaikoroku 13th October 2008 07:08 PM

But that short hair doesn't suit her :shakehead I prefer her hair in the countdown live 07-08!!

pommy48 13th October 2008 07:13 PM

ah ok good! she didn't cut her hair~

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 13th October 2008 07:17 PM

That's a great pic (NOT!). Ayu looks really cute w/ short hair.

Ani_C 13th October 2008 07:20 PM

In the last pic I can picture the bodyguard in the fron going like ,"BAD, BAD AYU FANS!"
xDDD Poor Ayu getting rushed all the time. I'd do the same :laugh I'm sure we all would, heck it'd prolly get worse than a mosh pit.

love in music 13th October 2008 07:29 PM

omg she has such a cute outfit

BoBo 13th October 2008 07:38 PM

i don't like the new hairstyle... :(

CeReSu 13th October 2008 08:01 PM

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7...80dbtmpnr4.jpg

Ayu, short or long Hair ???? :love:love

Deibel 13th October 2008 08:03 PM

short!

http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/11/98/80/71/2425.jpg

miroro 13th October 2008 08:04 PM

ahhh! she looks gorgeous!
i love the dress but the shoes = no

jbrat2219 13th October 2008 08:04 PM

^ It looks like it's just pulled back... is she in the middle of an interview?

FeNgZhEnG 13th October 2008 08:26 PM

http://gallery.ayumihamasaki.fr/albu...1223877028.jpg
i vote this pic as the SCARIEST ayu expression ever!!

jkm444 13th October 2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeNgZhEnG (Post 1664362)
http://gallery.ayumihamasaki.fr/albu...1223877028.jpg
i vote this pic as the scariest ayu expression ever!!

I have to agree with you on that ayu looks like an 60 year old in that pic.

FeNgZhEnG 13th October 2008 08:35 PM

^ no her face looked like a baboon's face:puke

CeReSu 13th October 2008 08:44 PM

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3307/12yo6.th.jpg

Ayu to the conférence for Wacoal Campaign :love

More pics here: http://www.i-services.net/membres/al...83&idpere=3179

Sundae 13th October 2008 08:47 PM

I don't think she ever really grew her hair that long. I always thought she added extensions. You have to remove extensions sooner or later, but it's hard to tell if her hair is still long or short. The earlier pictures looked like she tucked her hair, but the new picture not so sure anymore.

KuroixShiroi_Namida 13th October 2008 09:05 PM

:mini

Thanks for sharing!

bluegie 13th October 2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 1664376)
I don't think she ever really grew her hair that long. I always thought she added extensions. You have to remove extensions sooner or later, but it's hard to tell if her hair is still long or short. The earlier pictures looked like she tucked her hair, but the new picture not so sure anymore.

probly she tied her hair in those conference pictures? Anywayz she has been using extension since GUILTY this year, and I think her hair was fake in those recent lives. With the curly hair she got when she performed MW, Her hair should have been very long and I can't imagine how she can grow her hair back that fast..

Diana 13th October 2008 09:29 PM

LOOOOL the 10th pic is horrible!! XD ahaha.. but good, the best definetly ;)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.