Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Article] J-pop queen popular in Shanghai, China (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81409)

Aggar 21st October 2008 11:51 AM

I felt so good to read this article :D

4ever*ayu 21st October 2008 12:46 PM

we know for sure ayu is the Queen of japan...but now she's the Queen of Asia too!!??
it's GINOURMOUS!! :D :D

lovelism 21st October 2008 01:56 PM

OMG AYU YOU ARE THE QUEEN!

SolarAngel 21st October 2008 02:06 PM

I was hoping her PV would be more cost-efficient. Her crew should take some tips from JE about cost saving. But i'm really happy that she is well received in China.

freedreamer 21st October 2008 03:09 PM

WHOA high budget!!! cool cool! she didnt make use of any set did she?..

o man..this is getting me so pumped!!..i hope they get it done soon

ayu_ready? 21st October 2008 03:18 PM

mwahaha, expensive Pv again!
I have been waiting for long enough for this

anywayzzz I was right saying she looked like during a war period :)

waterballoon 21st October 2008 03:31 PM

Ayu treated like Royalty! Now that's what the Queen of J-Pop deserves! Hahaha!

ren0210989 21st October 2008 05:45 PM

wow, awesome newws!!!!!! i love the "worth an rolyal empress" part^^

and wow a new top 10 most expensive video!!!!!!!!!

Kazeyomi 21st October 2008 06:28 PM

that she is an empress its obviously, lol.

Quote:

Spending a lot of money on a movie doesn't make it a better movie.
I agreed, infact Fairyland was a nice PV but isn't so amazing, nice but not as her other PVs!
Anyway I hope would be with a serious plot and not nosense as MW XD

BoBo 21st October 2008 08:09 PM

i already said it many times.... Ayu n1 ;)

Qt Mashi 22nd October 2008 04:14 AM

wow so expensive!

KarenPang 22nd October 2008 05:37 AM

thanks for the article & wow the production budget for the GREEN PV is :O

extepan 22nd October 2008 11:21 AM

wow, that new PV is expensive!

AyuGAME 23rd October 2008 11:41 AM

wow..the cost O_O
hopefully the PV will be very nice

~X2RADialbomber~ 23rd October 2008 11:56 AM

What a complete waste of money... ;_;

Embleu 23rd October 2008 05:09 PM

Not to be a party pooper or anything, but I looked all over Sina (both the English and the Chinese section) for that article, and I couldn't find that article; nor could I find anything by "Takako Huang" (most often, the articles on Sina list the news agency or source but not the specific author of the piece). Also, a Google search of "Takako Huang" only turned up exact results...on the Ayu.no site. :\


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.