Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Confirmed: Ayu Will Attend 2008 FNS (2008.12.03) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82778)

kiseki89 1st December 2008 04:00 PM

From FNS site, it says that the song that Ayu will be performing an A Capella version of whatever she's singing

4ever*ayu 1st December 2008 11:16 PM

^so, that means ayu will sing more than 1 song??
GREEN/Days acapella!!

seriously, can we view it on keyholetv?
and what time is it exactly air in japan?

freedreamer 2nd December 2008 01:10 AM

so its gonna be only an acapella???...O.o

Zemus 3rd December 2008 10:36 AM

I am not watching this right now. But I believe she will sing Days + SEASONS acapella. :)

miroro 3rd December 2008 10:39 AM

can we see it online??

Zemus 3rd December 2008 10:40 AM

Yes, on KeyHole TV. I am not watching it because that is too low quality for me.

Channel: フジテレビ

miroro 3rd December 2008 10:46 AM

thanks for the info Zemus! :)

Ayumi_lover 3rd December 2008 10:54 AM

what was the song? or it wasn't?
Ayu wrote in her messages that she will sing song+acapella

jon_the_d 3rd December 2008 10:56 AM

I got keyhole tv working....it's started right? this compilation of old (I hope they're old) songs is part of the show?

any way to know when ayu will be on?

freedreamer 3rd December 2008 10:59 AM

So its started?...its 8 pm there already...
cant wait to hear her acapella...

I think it might be Love ~Destiny~ somehow...or TO BE (but more likely the former...because its not so climatic like TO BE)

jon_the_d 3rd December 2008 11:03 AM

started at 7 didn't it? from the FNS site..., yeah this is definitely it on now...

CeReSu 3rd December 2008 11:07 AM

At this moment, Kumi sings with a men that I don't know lol
Kuu is so pretty!

jon_the_d 3rd December 2008 11:14 AM

was she wearing yellow, and was the guy in pink? I got no idea whats going on now? am I even watching the same thing as you?

Zemus 3rd December 2008 11:23 AM

If you are watching Fuji TV (フジテレビ) then you are watching the correct thing. At the bottom of the KeyHoleTV list, currently has almost 2000 viewers.

I see also that you mentioned compilations of old songs being shown, that further proves you are watching FNS. They usually show VTRs of performances from years back. I always personally enjoy watching those. :D

jon_the_d 3rd December 2008 11:29 AM

ok cool...thanks for clarifying...do we know when ayu is due on? or has she been?

miroro 3rd December 2008 11:30 AM

if i'm not mistaken the guy who was singing with kumi is Hiromi Go (or something like that)

Zemus 3rd December 2008 11:37 AM

Ayu is usually close to end of the show. It might take awhile because it ends at 23:15 JST and the time is 20:37 currently. A lot of people seem to believe she will sing song (most likely Days) + SEASONS acapella. Can't wait if they are correct or not.

jon_the_d 3rd December 2008 11:45 AM

I'd think Days would be a good choice...if she's gonna be on near the end, I won't bother watching 2 and half hours of random bands/singers I know nothing of and will most likely not be too bothered about...
any genius idea of how I could not watch it, but make sure I didn't miss ayu?

anyway, thanks for helping me with this Zemus, this'll be the first time I get to watch an Ayu performance broadcast live!!

miroro 3rd December 2008 11:46 AM

so.. like 2 hours more for ayu to sing??
this is the worst!! i have to go to class !!

aura~ 3rd December 2008 11:56 AM

i'm watching it.... so ayu will be the last as always??

it will end at... 1pm GMT???


waaa i'm anxiouss!!

she was wearing yellow clohes?? how is it??


*-*^


bye!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.